THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooltext69952879.jpg

cooltext69953448.jpg
bloodwiser_king_of.jpg

day.jpg

In response to the various posts about this graphic, everyone was right - and I reckon that sometimes little is beautiful!

Okay, just for fun - if you're a graphic 'nut' like me (I do this for relaxation, and love it) - it's possible with a little time and fiddling to do what you mostly shouldn't and turn it into this:

little-graphic.jpg

Not perfect, which would take far too much time, but fair to muddling... *grin*

Sorry for no messages the past few days... but we're buried DEEP in computer stuff again!!! Still 5 of them here, which we're still working on, to be reduced to TWO when we've finished and have sold THREE on Ebay! Oh, goodness, making this all come together as we set them all up how they need to be is the worst imaginable nightmare - like, copying this to that and that to this, trying to make these two the same; networking 3 computers so we can work on them together; falling over each other cos there's no room left in the office; swapping DVD's and RAM in 2 computers; sending a new but faulty monitor back to be replaced; and the list goes on and on and on... And healthwise, obviously we're both STILL in a collapsed state and stressed out!!!

BUT, the old Laptop IS finally ready for sale! I've been taking photos for Ebay. Here's all that's going with this computer - able to be used as a Laptop AND a Desktop (and hoping for a reasonable price!):

sell-laptop.jpg

Left to do is to pack it all up and write all the details and set this up to go into the Ebay ad, which means doing it in HTML language - which I can do, but all of this takes TIME and more TIME, and MORE TIME... We were joking yesterday (tho it's not a joke at all) about when this may all be finally over: I reckon the end of the year if we're lucky; Beloved is shooting for the middle of the year. *wry smile*

And here's the most basic 'tragedy' of all of this: because we live on Disability Support Pensions, which are below Australia's official poverty level, we HAVE to do all of the above work because of..... MONEY - or rather LACK of it!! If we were living like the average Aussie we'd have long since either scrapped the old computers when they started playing up (or given the parts away), then simply gone out and bought two new computers - easy-peasy! - paid someone to come set them up, and it would have all been over about 4 months ago!

But as some of you would know, I don't think that being/living as "poor" in a Western country is necessarily a bad thing at all - it's nothing even vaguely resembling POOR compared to hundreds of millions of starving people in India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, and dozens more places - BUT it certainly does bring it's hardships and challenges!!!

Well, I guess I better get back to them there hardships and challenges right now!

Love and blessings from and through the Lord Jesus to each one of you!!

- BM with his computer fixer-upperer buddy!

Thank You, Father! That Bondman and His Lady have a computer system (however convoluted and confusing) with which to keep in contact with his "online family"!
571d0416.gif

"I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things."

- Paul (Philippians 3:8)​

What is God's greatest desire for you ? God sees you as a precious treasure, and He longs to have a close relationship with you. More than anything He wants you to have an intimate love relationship and friendship with Him. God wants you to spend time with Him and intimately communicate with Him, to enjoy fellowship with Him, to trust and follow Him, and to give your life meaning and purpose.

Why would anyone not desire to be His child?

Thank You, Father! That Bondman and His Lady have a computer system (however convoluted and confusing) with which to keep in contact with his "online family"!
571d0416.gif

Hey, Fluffy, good to hear from you. Hope things are going okay. Praying!!

"I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesusmy Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things."​

- Paul (Philippians 3:8)​

What is God's greatest desire for you ? God sees you as a precious treasure, and He longs to have a close relationship with you. More than anything He wants you to have an intimate love relationship and friendship with Him. God wants you to spend time with Him and intimately communicate with Him, to enjoy fellowship with Him, to trust and follow Him, and to give your life meaning and purpose.

Why would anyone not desire to be His child?

I agree, JW, this sure can be hard to understand - maybe cos they love sin more than God? Or 'the easy life' more than God? Or maybe haven't yet understood how incredibly powerful is the message enshrined in that verse:

"I consider everything a loss compared to the
surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord,
for whose sake I have lost all things."

- Paul (Philippians 3:8)

Like you said, God wants an oh, so close relationship with us. Maybe I'm weird (even real weird...) but above all else I want an oh, so close relationship with HIM! I look at it this way: I'll gonna be living with Him FOREVER - so I'm spending every day of the rest of my life getting myself as ready for that as I can!

Bless ya, man!

GREAT Thread. I loved what i read so far!

I have questions to ask, but im not sure how to ask them yet.

Hi James, and welcome to The Inner Room!

Feel free to ask questions here as a post. If it's something you're wanting to know, then it's almost a dead cert that others will as well! That is, you'll be doing us all a favour! *angelic smile*

If it's a question of a personal nature, then you could PM me.

Very best wishes!

- BM and his Lady

I agree, JW, this sure can be hard to understand - maybe cos they love sin more than God? Or 'the easy life' more than God? Or maybe haven't yet understood how incredibly powerful is the message enshrined in that verse:

"I consider everything a loss compared to the
surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord,
for whose sake I have lost all things."

- Paul (Philippians 3:8)

Like you said, God wants an oh, so close relationship with us. Maybe I'm weird (even real weird...) but above all else I want an oh, so close relationship with HIM! I look at it this way: I'll gonna be living with Him FOREVER - so I'm spending every day of the rest of my life getting myself as ready for that as I can!

Bless ya, man!

Thank you so much Bondman...it is so nice knowing that some one else believes as I do, and to be able to share those things that are so important.

Isaiah 61:1

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners

2 Chronicles 5:13

13 The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang:
"He is good;
his love endures forever."
Then the temple of the LORD was filled with a cloud.

Thank you for this Club Bondman.

How does a young Christian like myself control lust for women?

Also, how does a Christian recognise finding the right love thats not just lust?

How do you understand it?

J

Thank you so much Bondman...it is so nice knowing that some one else believes as I do, and to be able to share those things that are so important.

Isaiah 61:1

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners

2 Chronicles 5:13

13 The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang:
"He is good;
his love endures forever."
Then the temple of the LORD was filled with a cloud.

amen.gif
that we praise Him, and speak of Him and His astonishing LOVE!

And thankyou also, JW!

Thank you for this Club Bondman.

How does a young Christian like myself control lust for women?

Also, how does a Christian recognise finding the right love thats not just lust?

How do you understand it?

J

Both EXCELLENT - and very important - questions, James, that virtually every man on the planet faces! Certainly every Christian man. Soon as I have time later I shall Edit this post with my replies. CYA then!

EDIT! James, I hope you'll forgive me. We are SO snowed under with so many things in our lives at the moment. I need to answer your questions properly cos they're so important - and therefore can't just dash off a quick post. I'll certainly do them soon as possible - but IN A NEW POST. Thanks for understanding!

- BM and his Babe, both bery busy! *hee-hee*
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back