THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
=(

i feel so incredibly stupid. this guy friend of mine, he was telling me about how guilty he felt because someone just died in front of him in an accident on the road, and he was saying he should have done cpr. We were chatting on msn by the way. So I didn't know what to say because I really felt for him, i just said : "hey joseph i dont know what to say, it's not like you didn't do anything to save him.." because he did call the ambulance. then he replied saying "Lol chill you dont have to be so serious". and now i feel SO STUPID. it was like, i really thought he was feeling guilty and all. anyway my chest is feeling so tight now. i think my asthma is coming back or something. but i can breathe, jsut that my chest is tight and theres nothing i can do about it because its one am over here and everyone is asleep except me because i feel like im going nuts.. did anyone read my post in the advice section of private discussion? i feel so stupid over there too for making that kinda post.. ugh... but YES the Lord loves me i noe!!! Haha... please just pray for me.. im feeling so tired of everything..

BG!
hi.gif
Oh, sorry! Rebekkah! So good to see you! I was hoping you would come over!
Hey, hun, dont take it personal what that guy said. Chalk it up to experience, or maybe he talked more than he wanted to and now feels stupid himself and is trying to cover up for it. Dont take it to heart.
hug.gif

I havent gotten to your post in the private discussion area. But I am not worried about it. You are a wonderfully precious woman that is growing so fast in the Lord, its making my head spin! Whatever is on your heart is not stupid.
teddybear.jpg
You are loved by us "roomies", and even the newbies will come to love you as we have. There is alot of grace here on this forum. A lot of room to make mistakes and recover from them without getting bashed over the head.
smilies-6.gif

Bondman! We're back! yay! Great place, huh?
smiliescircle.gif

Hey, Bondman! Remember awhile back I was asking about "christian vibes" and how to deal with them? The Lord has been dealing with me about this for awhile now. And I am making progress! hallelujah! Anyway, in my bible study this morning, I ran across this scripture that just fits in perfectly with it:
James 1:19-20
"...let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath, for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God."
I've read this verse many times, but only paid attentiont to the "slow to speak" part. This morning, the part "for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God" really hit home.
It can be taken in several different ways, but the one that hit me was: its not my place to get angry over someone else's lack of righteousness. I must keep myself on the right path, and love the others. Being angry, or even just uptight about someone else's faults only alienates the other person. Wow! Thank you, Jesus!
veildance.gif

i feel so incredibly stupid. this guy friend of mine, he was telling me about how guilty he felt because someone just died in front of him in an accident on the road, and he was saying he should have done cpr. We were chatting on msn by the way. So I didn't know what to say because I really felt for him, i just said : "hey joseph i dont know what to say, it's not like you didn't do anything to save him.." because he did call the ambulance. then he replied saying "Lol chill you dont have to be so serious". and now i feel SO STUPID. it was like, i really thought he was feeling guilty and all. anyway my chest is feeling so tight now. i think my asthma is coming back or something. but i can breathe, jsut that my chest is tight and theres nothing i can do about it because its one am over here and everyone is asleep except me because i feel like im going nuts.. did anyone read my post in the advice section of private discussion? i feel so stupid over there too for making that kinda post.. ugh... but YES the Lord loves me i noe!!! Haha... please just pray for me.. im feeling so tired of everything..

BG!
hi.gif
Oh, sorry! Rebekkah! So good to see you! I was hoping you would come over!

Hey, hun, dont take it personal what that guy said. Chalk it up to experience, or maybe he talked more than he wanted to and now feels stupid himself and is trying to cover up for it. Dont take it to heart.
hug.gif

I havent gotten to your post in the private discussion area. But I am not worried about it. You are a wonderfully precious woman that is growing so fast in the Lord, its making my head spin! Whatever is on your heart is not stupid.
teddybear.jpg
You are loved by us "roomies", and even the newbies will come to love you as we have. There is alot of grace here on this forum. A lot of room to make mistakes and recover from them without getting bashed over the head.
smilies-6.gif

Bondman! We're back! yay! Great place, huh?
smiliescircle.gif

Rebekah - we older ones can see that it really is okay just like Fluffy said, even tho you feel like you messed up. It's actually a great idea to just chill about this experience. You ARE growing - it's lovely to see! And we are ALWAYS here for you.

Hope you're feeling a bit better. PM me if you need to, okay.

- BM and his Beloved

bee.jpg

Don't you just LOVE the beauty and perfection of God's wondrous creations!
(and a great pic someone took too)​

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #2

LIVING RIGHT

I'm sure we all know we should be doing this. But it's HARD! Yet God is perfect and He demands perfection from us! Which of course is impossible, isn't it? We understand that's why Jesus had to suffer and die, giving His life in my place so that my imperfections - my sin, my rebellion against Him and His commands especially, my wilfulness, and more - could be totally forgiven, and I be cleansed of ALL of my sin! And that's a Hallelujah!

John Ch 13
10 Jesus said, anyone who is bathed does not need to wash, as he is (already) clean all over.

Wow, washed clean forever by the blood of the Lamb! Rev 1:5. I can handle that!! And that is where I STAND today. I believe that's where YOU stand also. And so God now sees you as perfect in the Lord Jesus. Righteous and holy. If you were NOT, then God - Who cannot touch sin - would STILL be unable to be near you, let alone live IN YOU!!! Man, that's sooo INCREDIBLE!

And all of this is completely FREE, free for the asking as it were. It cost Jesus EVERYTHING, but us NOTHING. However, what this did was simply let us in the door. Just got us started, that's all. From here on much is still free, but we have to start on a journey (I love to call it an adventure) towards eternity, and please trust me that there is MUCH FOR US TO DO!

We should think of it like this:

HE GAVE HIS ALL FOR ME; in return I GIVE MY ALL TO HIM.

ROMANS Ch 12
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

"A living SACRIFICE". And giving our bodies to him in this sacrifice of love is spoken of as "our reasonable service". Yup, sure seems VERY reasonable to me! It COST Jesus everything to redeem us. It will now cost US everything also as we seek to live His way. Contrary to popular opinion the Christian life is NOT easy. Not at all. And those who think that God is a sort of heavenly Santa Claus, pretty-much only there to hand out good things to us so our life will be just great, simply do not understand the message of the New Testament.

So to my question for you today? Do you want with all of your heart and life TO LIVE RIGHT FOR GOD? To have personal RIGHTEOUSNESS? If not, then The Inner Room probably won't help you much, and at the Judgement Seat of Christ you will LOSE a very great deal indeed!!! (I do not want to see this happen to you.)

If Yes, then I will help you to learn righteousness and holiness, and at Jesus' Judgement Seat you will gain a wonderful REWARD He has for you! In this life you will have more and more LOVE, and DEEP-DOWN JOYFULNESS, and DEEP-DOWN PEACE that nothing, BUT nothing, can ever take away - plus six other gifts in the Fruit of the Spirit. It's all there for the one who wants this. It will cost, but the rewards HERE and in ETERNITY could never possibly be measured because they are just SO wonderful!

Do join me!

Much love in Jesus!

- BM and his Lady
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

hspace1.gif

Yes living right its all about living right!! i mean, if we dont live right nothing will ever be accomplished and the Lord WANTS things to be accomplished thru us!

Hello, I'm just writing to let you know that this morning Bondman had a major emotional and physical collapse and may be in bed for some time. With his ill-health and my ill-health, a difficult year, dreadful computer problems and piles of other stresses and strains, it's surprising he managed to stave it off this long

If you dont get replies to Pm's or whatever that's the reason.

Love,

Bondman's Lady

Words cannot describe the concern and distress of this news. Bondman, please take care of yourself. Get as much rest as you need.
Father, please fill him with Your spirit and strength and heal this man's body and spirit. He is a faithful servant to You and cares deeply for his friends. He has worn himself out trying to do his work. Please send him our love and concern and let him know that we are praying for him, and his quick recovery.

oh Lord have mercy!!!! because your workers have worked so hard and served You for so long surely You recognise and appreciate them! but Lord even though we hardly understand what is going on, Lord, we trust in You! we commit the both of these wonderful children of Yours into their hands! we pray for healing and they have been healed by Your stripes! Lord please be their encourager please be by their side and SHOW them You are still faithful and You still love them despite what they are going thru..

hey inner roommies lets continue to pray for both of them Bm and Mrs Bm, while they are away from this thread recuperating, we shall continue to press on in prayer for them!

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #3

PERSISTENCE

For many years my Beloved was asking (half-jokingly), "Why do we have to keep praying the same thing to God? Didn't He hear the first time?" :rolleyes:

There is a strong Scriptural principle of PERSISTING. Would a little boy ask his dad just once to make him a tree house? If he really wanted it he'd be asking and asking - and asking - right! If we persist and keep asking, God knows we're serious - this gets His attention real good!

There are many WORDS in the Scriptures that mostly aren't translated in a way to show this essential of persisting. Most of us would know "Seek and you WILL find" from Matthew 7:7. So seek just ONCE and you'll find God? I don't think so!

My translation of choice for Study is the Amplified Version - because it gives you the meaning, and the MEANINGS - from the original language. Because 'seek' and 'knock' and 'ask' in that passage are what I'll call 'present continuous tense' for sake of simplicity, i.e., something we do now, and keep doing.

So here's Matt Ch 7:7 from the Amp: "Keep on asking and it will be given to you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you." (underlining mine).

Good, hey! In some places the Amplified translators will actually write it like this: "Ask, and keep on asking and..." That is, ask - then ask some more. Persist. Show God you mean business, that you are 'fair dinkum' about it, as we'd say here in Australia.

And don't quit just because nothing seems to be happening! Consider: say you're asking for something to help grow some personal holiness/righteousness - God may not be ABLE to answer it... until He's dealt with 4 other things first! If this is the case, notice what's happening here. Because you're fair dinkum about what you're asking, He is now working on a number of things! (It also may be you're not yet ready for that - but God loves - and certainly will NOT forget - that you WANT it!)

Ephesians Ch 2
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

What a WONDERFUL assurance! Oh yes, He responds very strongly when you're praying for more GOODNESS (more righteousness, godliness and holiness) to be in your life!!

PERSIST - definitely a great way to go!

- BM with his Lady
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

P.S. Thankyou SO MUCH for prayers and kind messages! BM is still too weak to be up - but ve haf vays und means (cos you can't keep a good man down, they reckon!)

hspace1.gif

is it just me, or that mom is being weird, insisting that she wants to keep my passport??! its like i might just run away or something, probably.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back