THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't think I've been here yet:D However, He is Risen that you have as your sig. Is that related to the song? I love that song I end up forgetting how old and plump I am when they sing at Church:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry I don't think I've been here yet:D However, He is Risen that you have as your sig. Is that related to the song? I love that song I end up forgetting how old and plump I am when they sing at Church:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Welcome to The Inner Room Beloved! Hmm... that's what I call my Lady here sometimes, so I shall have to ensure I say it the right way at the right time so no confusion!! :)

Oh yes, Jesus is risen indeed! Bringing us never-ending LOVE, and deep-down JOY, and deep-down PEACE - if we want them of course - and complete FORGIVENESS of every sin, and JUSTIFICATION and SANCTIFICATION, and more, and will even bring us through to Scriptural MATURITY if we are prepared to seriously SEEK for God always, and to ENDURE HARDSHIP from His hand.

My Lord and Master is the mostest and none can ever, ever, ever compare to Him!!!

Love to all!

- BM and his Lady

smileyHA.jpg
I knew Bondman couldnt stay away!
I thought cyclones and tornadoes were the same, just wasnt sure. No time to look it up, either. Thank you, Amanda for the definition!
thtrampo.gif

When a tornado goes over water, we call it a water spout. Those are amazing to see!
Welcome, Beloved!
welcome-1-2.gif

Hello, Sealed! Welcome to the Inner Room! Bondman is taking a little vacation, but will be back soon! Maybe sooner! ha!:D

Hello, Sealed! Welcome to the Inner Room! Bondman is taking a little vacation, but will be back soon! Maybe sooner! ha!:D

Fluffy, thankyou for holding the fort! Being here or not I cannot say now, because...

NEEDING URGENT PRAYER!!!

We are both now well and truly into a collapsed state with our already serious, long-term ill-health. And life is not getting better or easier, but rather even MORE difficult. For those who don't know we both have Government-funded Carers who come in 3-4 hours for 3 days every week.

Mrs BM's carers do the specific cooking needed for both of us - a difficult and rather major task. Two carers are available and sufficiently trained (by my Lady) to do this. BUT we've had one of them off for a month with a major operation. And now the 2nd one is off until next week with illness. So we are left without help and without food.

The Providers who supply the Carers are frantically trying to figure a solution to this. But there really ISN'T one - you cannot conjure a person up out of the ether who can do a job that takes months to get trained to do.

HOWEVER, our God is a God of miracles. Will you guys please pray hard for something to work out here, because this situation is VERY serious indeed! And yes, for those who know the situation I'm still buried deep in continued computer messes up to about my chin - with no letup on THAT either (the weekend was horrendous!)

Thanks, dear ones! Without you guys I truly don't know WHERE we'd be...

Much love and blessings to all,

- BM and his precious Lady

Dear Heavenly Father,
We come to you tonite with loving hearts and arms and asking that somehow dear Lord that you provide caregivers for Bond and the Mrs. We know dear Heavenly father that you can provide and will provide a way for care and food to come to Bondman and Mrs. Your word says you will never leave us nor ever forsake us.. Please send help quickly dear Lord. Bondman and Mrs are so obedient to your word Dear Lord.. We know when we are obedient and walk in your path, that you pour out your blessings abundantly to us. We just seek those blessings for these two children of your's heavenly father.

Please Dear Heavenly father , I am crying out to you tonight seeking help for this wonderful couple in Australia. May you also bless the computer situation Bondman is facing Dear Lord.

We ask all these things in your holy precious name.

Amen

Faithwoman:)

Bondman,
Do you folks belong to a local church there? Is there a local organization for the local churches that offer assistance?

What type of cooking has to be done for the two of you?

AND GOD DOES PROVIDE MIRACLES AND ONE WILL BE PROVIDED!!!

LOTS OF HUGS FROM USA.. :groupray:

FAITHWOMAN

Bondman,
Do you folks belong to a local church there?

No. Not for about 14 years. I am basically house-bound. Beloved does get out of the house, but only when one of her Carers takes her. YOU GUYS are our church!!! (I know I've probly not told you that - but it's the truth.)

Is there a local organization for the local churches that offer assistance?

No. We have all the help that's available, i.e., we've long since identified all the help and support that's around the place. The problem for us is that most that IS there does NOT fit the situation of two very ill CFS people....

What type of cooking has to be done for the two of you?

Very complicated, esp. for me. For example, Carers cook a week's supply of special food for me, divide up into portions, and freeze them. I heat one up for lunch/tea in the microwave and that's how I'm 'fed' (I have an Oats breakfast that I do in the micro.) These special needs are why we have to have our Govt. Carers who Beloved 'trains' to cook for us both (takes months to train them and is very stressful and draining for her). And now these carers are unavailable for a whole week!

AND GOD DOES PROVIDE MIRACLES AND ONE WILL BE PROVIDED!!!

Yes, we have to trust Him all the time, and do, in our very complex and very ill lives - including NOW! With your prayer support we will make it through.

LOTS OF HUGS FROM USA.. :groupray:

FAITHWOMAN

Thankyou, dear heart! That means a LOT! Even though we are ignored and left quite on our own by Christians here (not a judgmental statement, just a fact), clearly the Christian Spirit of help and care IS still alive in the world!) Your prayer for us was wonderful!

- BM (my Beloved is in bed, too zonked by all this to get up...)

May I join in?

Of course, you are most welcome!! As is everyone. The door of The Inner Room is NEVER closed! *smile*

I could easily call myself your name... Isn't FORGIVENESS so amazing! HE is amazing!!

I deeply apologise that my life and my Lady's are so badly affected by our dreadful health at the moment that I've not managed a message for a few days. But God will help me, and I'll get back to them! Meantime you can read previous ones by starting at the first post and following the links.

Bless you heaps!

- BM and his Lady

HugsSmiles.gif
Hey, ForgivenWretch! Welcome to the Inner Room! I like your name, too. It fits all of us, dont it? What a glorious, lifegiving God we serve, huh?

Faithwoman, I stand in agreement with your prayer! May the Good Lord send help, and soon!
Meanwhile, I still see them jumping up and doing the jitterbug!
smilies_dance.gif
That has not left me one bit! Cant you just see them? Hopping out of bed, dancing around the room,
smilies_dance.gif
outside and among the flowers?

Hey, ForgivenWretch! Welcome to the Inner Room! I like your name, too. It fits all of us, dont it? What a glorious, lifegiving God we serve, huh?

Thank you so ever much for the warm welcome. It fits like a glove! Mere words can not begin to Praise Him the way He so deserves.

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #16

THREE THINGS WE NEED TO BE

I had to speak 3 things to a Believer about her Christian walk. She was wanting to be totally the Lord's, but was NOT making the grade!

These are the 3 things. They are things that we ALL need:

1. SOFT

Be soft towards the Lord in heart and in spirit. Only God can do this in you! But you have to ask Him to! And keep on asking! Hardness of HEART will hold you back. Hardness of SPIRIT will hold you back. Both will block you off from the essential things He desperately wants to do in your life, because He loves you so much.

2. OPEN

Be open to ALL that He's saying. Open to what you READ in His Word. Open to what He's SAYING to you in that still, small voice of His. A voice that we don't hear - because we're too busy in our lives to listen. Because we're too busy telling Him stuff to listen. Too busy asking for blessings to listen.

Only God can give you openness! But you need to ask Him for it, and keep on asking!

3. RESPONSIVE

Be responsive to whatever He is saying to you and wishing to do in your life. Lack of responsiveness will kill your Christian life. I see it all the time. Here's a person God is working in. They actually do listen to what He's saying, and they really hear what He's saying - but they don't DO them! Whoa, serious mistake!!

We have to HEAR - and then DO! That is, we have to act upon what we learn, and act upon what He tells us. Being responsive to His voice.

The successful Christian will be so SOFT towards their Lord. They will be so OPEN to all that He has for them and says to them, and does in them. They will be so RESPONSIVE to Him, not just hearing but acting. And doing so promptly!

So please DO aim to become more and more and more SOFT, OPEN, and RESPONSIVE to our wonderful and awesome God.

Much love to you from

- BM and his Beloved
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

QUESTIONS WELCOME!

hspace1.gif

smilies-1.gif
Oh, Bondman, that was so good! Be Soft, Open and Responsive.
You struck a cord with me on the hardness part. Too long, I had a hard heart not only toward God, but everybody. Thank You, Lord, for changing me! Thank You, for softening me up, making me open and changing me to be responsive! AMEN!

In order to become FAT we must first loose the FLAB...

Fleshly
Lust
&
Affections
that
Burden us down.

We are all overweight, and we carry more weight than what we are designed for.
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

i.e. unbiblical religious practices, rebellion, unresolved guilt, low self esteem

Thus we must begin a weigh loss program. Starting is the hardest part. Taking that first step, but steady paced runners....win the race. Here are a few basic exercises:

1. Kneeling
Psalm 95:6 Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; Pray about everything, and Praise God

2. Casting...cast off, do some serious housecleaning, get rid of "darkness owned" bad habits.
Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

3. Lift, using the proper weights...
Galatians 2:5

5We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might remain with you.

4. Run...the extra mile, quit accepting the least that you can do.

Ecclesiastes 5:12

12 The sleep of a laborer is sweet,
whether he eats little or much,
but the abundance of a rich man
permits him no sleep.

5. Finish...be a good finisher.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

more to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back