THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we truly LOOK, though, if we really WANT to see, then He can show us Himself...

That is the key.. if we really WANT to see, then he can show himself.

I personally believe there are many people that are straddling the fence.. I for one, can just say stop straddling..life is way to short, for he is coming, do you not want to be ready?

He will guide you over the fence.. he will bring you to peace, just Trust in him...

Blessings
Faithwoman

That is the key.. if we really WANT to see, then he can show himself.

I personally believe there are many people that are straddling the fence.. I for one, can just say stop straddling..life is way to short, for he is coming, do you not want to be ready?

He will guide you over the fence.. he will bring you to peace, just Trust in him...

Blessings
Faithwoman

:amen:

blessings-2.jpg

Hey! I was listening to something on the tv today, and they were talking about persecutions and stuff, and they prayed before really getting into what they were talking about. And one mentioned a scripture verse where it says that He is our "ever-present help in times of trouble". The 'ever-present' part just washed over me.
He IS ever-present, whether in times of trouble, or want, or need, or blessings or peace. He is there, ALL the TIME!
WoohooDance.gif

And one mentioned a scripture verse where it says that He is our "ever-present help in times of trouble". The 'ever-present' part just washed over me.
He IS ever-present, whether in times of trouble, or want, or need, or blessings or peace. He is there, ALL the TIME!
WoohooDance.gif

Amen to that... so how come you suppose we forget that now and then.. :confused::confused::confused::):):)

Faithwoman

Fluffy pointed out how posts in the IR were approaching 1,000 (up to 985 when I last checked). How amazing! And does "something" happen when we hit the one thousand like she was wondering? Still don't know...

Something I find, well, kinda funny, is that with 985 posts here - which is a pretty good total - Bondman's personal post count is still down at a rather pathetic 516! *tries to convince himself that maybe it's quality rather than quantity - FAILS! lol*

Oh Bondman don't kid yourself. Your messages bless us more than you know. I may have more posts than you, but how many of them are not filled with blessings? Like say - when I complain. And I haven't nearly as much to complain about as you do.

Hey this is like waiting for the new millennium. Waiting for this 1000th post. :D

The sky is falling! :D

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #99

WHAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY (AND DOES!) - Part 3

... continued from Part 2 ("What God Himself Says About the Scriptures")

I've had personal experience of all things I speak of in all the separate Parts of this topic - sometimes actual involvement I got caught up in, other times observing the involvement of others.

A member here wrote of what I well remember experiencing for the first time myself in a large meeting of about 2,000 people, all speaking in tongues at the same time (and singing – no difference). It was very eerie and spooky. I wanted to run out of the place. My VERY SERIOUS QUESTION is this: WHAT SCRIPTURES support this massively common practice today (but which started only about 100 years ago) in countless churches right across the world? The answer is NONE!! If you truly wish to PLEASE and OBEY the Lord in speaking in tongues, then you should get out your Bible now, and carefully study the whole of what God says about this in 1 Corinthians Ch 14. Here’s part of His commands to us on this subject:

1 Corinthians Ch 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. 28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God.

So in meetings of the church, FIRSTLY, everything is to be done for EDIFICATION, to build Believers up in the Lord! - that is, for members to hear and learn SPECIFIC TRUTHS OF GOD, that they may grow and become better Christians, walking more closely with the Lord. So SECONDLY, for edification to take place, God carefully instructs the following: 2 or 3 ONLY may speak in tongues, one at a time (NOT 2,000 at once), and then ONLY if the unknown languages are INTERPRETED into PLAIN language! Otherwise, GOD says: KEEP QUIET!! (Instead, just pray to yourself and God PRIVATELY!) How CLEAR is that!!!!!

Such churches as this MAKE UP DOCTRINE AND MAKE UP PRACTICE OF SUCH DOCTRINE, i.e., here, as an example, we see church leaders wilfully and specifically teaching and encouraging FALSE PRACTICE IN CHURCH MEETINGS, leading tens of MILLIONS of members into regular DIRECT DISOBEDIENCE of GOD'S HOLY WORD!!! (I would NOT want to be in their shoes at Judgment time!!!)

Can you understand why when I see churches with one doctrine or practice wrong, then another, and another, and with blatant DISOBEDIENCE OF GOD'S CLEAR WORD, I tend to get a tad upset!! Most of all UPSET for the LORD, (as well as His people) that is, that those calling themselves by the name of CHRIST, His only Son, and claiming to be Scriptural, care SO LITTLE ABOUT HIS TRUTH!!

continued in Part 4 ("To Tithe or Not to Tithe - That is the Question?")...

- BM, with his lady-love
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

No man can ever know all the truth - only GOD can!
All I can do is constantly depend on the Holy Spirit to show me
THE Truth from His Holy Word. If you ever see what
looks like wrong Scripture please tell me.

hspace1.gif

Oh Bondman don't kid yourself. Your messages bless us more than you know. I may have more posts than you, but how many of them are not filled with blessings? Like say - when I complain. And I haven't nearly as much to complain about as you do.

Hey this is like waiting for the new millennium. Waiting for this 1000th post. :D

The sky is falling! :D

My wonderful Brother Mark, you have the weirdest, wackiest, and most WONDERFUL sense of humour of - I think - anyone I've ever known on forums I've been on! Don't ever wonder why I love you as much as I do! *quickly ducks outside so as not to miss the phenomenon of the sky falling!*

Oh, you just passed 1,000 personal posts. Congrats!

THE 1,000th INNER ROOM POST!

I'm wondering if there may be a scramble to be the one to put up the 1,000th post here! *hehe* That's if the IR doesn't get closed down before that because of Message #99 - which I'll be understanding of if it should happen, while hoping it does not.

I am simply FOR GOD and FOR GOD'S TRUTH, FILLED WITH LOVE FOR HIM, AND FILLED WITH LOVE FOR ALL YOU GUYS. Wanting us ALL of us to truly be His people! Nothing more, nothing less!!

- BM

Eight more posts to go! Isnt this exciting? Kind of like what Mark said, waiting for Y2K! ha!

About Bondman's previous message, I have often wondered why, if the bible teaches only one or two at a time to speak in tongues, that the whole congregation gets into it. Something to seriously consider.

Hi Bondman.

I'm new to the forum, posted in the newbies thread and asked if there were any other Aussies around. Fluffy suggested I should pop in here and say hello to you. Have to dash off for church now, but I'm looking forward to checking out this thread more.

blessings,

Lynn
(PS I'm from country Victoria, currently in Qld on a ministry/holiday trip.)

Eight more posts to go! Isnt this exciting? Kind of like what Mark said, waiting for Y2K! ha!

About Bondman's previous message, I have often wondered why, if the bible teaches only one or two at a time to speak in tongues, that the whole congregation gets into it. Something to seriously consider.

Yes indeed! (I see it as all about whether we're gonna live our life obedient to what God's Word clearly says, or what man tells us.)

I think I'm cutting that 8 posts down a little here! *hee!*

Hi Bondman.

I'm new to the forum, posted in the newbies thread and asked if there were any other Aussies around. Fluffy suggested I should pop in here and say hello to you. Have to dash off for church now, but I'm looking forward to checking out this thread more.

blessings,

Lynn
(PS I'm from country Victoria, currently in Qld on a ministry/holiday trip.)

A big g'day to you Rev and fellow Aussie, and Welcome! Man you've sure been there, done that - but not in a good way! Whoa!!... Interesting what I've thus far managed to read about your life and ministry. He is GOOD!!!

Love in Jesus!

- BM

I'm putting these two posts in so that Bondman will have the honors. :D

ir-heading.gif
PRACTICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY

MESSAGE #100

BEING 'IN' - THEN 'OUT'!

smellycat said:
question bo man,why is this the inner room,not the outer room.we are to go out from this place not in.:)

What an excellent observation, my friend smellycat!

SHORT ANSWER: you have to be IN before you can go OUT. Once you've properly been IN, hopefully you're then READY to go OUT!

LONGER ANSWER: (please hang in with me here): I always used to think that the church had things back to front - and still does! Like asking people to COME to them. COME to this meeting at the CHURCH! COME and listen to this Evangelist. Excuse me, but I thought we're commanded in the NEW TESTAMENT to go OUT and ultimately to preach the gospel to every part of the world - which as I've observed here many times, the church (that's US!!) is basically NOT DOING! SERIOUS DISOBEDIENCE!!

Thus something seemed to be wrong - and I wanted to know WHAT, and to understand what GOD was REALLY SAYING!! Here's what I eventually got to from the New Testament:

1. Before we can GO OUT, carrying the Great and Wonderful News about Jesus to: the man up the road; someone in the next town; a person in the next country; a VERY needy soul in a far-off part of the world - before I can do that I NEED TO GET MYSELF READY!!

2. To get ready, firstly involves being "IN", and this has two parts: (a) LEARNING and GROWING within the church environment in order to gain THE TOOLS so that ultimately I can effectively take the Gospel to others! And in order for this to actually happen (b) BEING WITH my Brothers and Sisters as we LEARN HOW TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT AND CARE FOR EACH OTHER, AND LEARN HOW TO PRAY FOR EACH OTHER.

I see this "IN" part as essential PREPARATION for going "OUT". I see this process -in this order! - as ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL, or else this may well happen: (a) I will go out not being READY to do His work, but even more serious (b) HAVING NO SUPPORT NETWORK behind me, especially a PRAYER support network. Or worst of all (c) I MAY NEVER GO 'OUT' AT ALL!!!

So... The Inner Room is our "IN" PLACE, somewhere we can LEARN the truths of the New Testament, and GROW in knowledge and gain some degree of Spiritual maturity - ready to be EFFECTIVE WITNESSES FOR CHRIST. So that when we do go "OUT" (whether just up the road or across the world) hopefully we will be READY FOR SERVICE and we will have SUPPORTERS so that our SERVICE may be EFFECTIVE.

Finally, maybe you can see that tho I started The Inner Room, I personally am "OUT". My "out" is teaching you, to ready YOU to be/go "OUT".

Matthew Ch 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Here JESUS says there are two parts to reaching the world for Him: (a) GO and tell them about His SALVATION so they can accept Him and become His disciples like we are, then (b) TEACH them, so they KNOW the things to do to OBEY Him and live His way. IN TURN THEY WILL THEN GO OUT, AND SO THE PROCESS STARTS OVER!!!

- BM, with his Lady
ir-the-inner-room1.gif

LET'S TRY TO GET 'IN AND 'OUT' RIGHT!

hspace1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back