THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed .

He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' " (Luke 10:27)

Worship is with the whole being . not just one part here and one part there . good meditation . thank you Bondman .

Bondman,
Just to let you know I have been hopping on in mornings and contiuing to read.. Great messages!

Hugs to you and the Mrs..
Faithwoman

Thanks, hon, and HUGGIES back to you too!

I have some idea of how busy you must be with all of your ministry work, but very glad you manage to pop back in to the IR (or you'd be missed - badly!)

Joy and peace!

- BM

Yes indeed .

He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' " (Luke 10:27)

Worship is with the whole being . not just one part here and one part there . good meditation . thank you Bondman .

Definitely not just one bit of us and not the other, MC. Either we be His in totality, or we miss the boat. And this 'ere man is no WAY gonna miss the boat, not for anything or anyone!!!

For one thing, hell does not appeal to me one bit *funny that!!!* But much, much more importantly to me, I am SO looking forward to being with my precious Lord 'in Person' for ever and ever, amen!!!

And stepping through death into final and full sanctification means that FINALLY I'll be able to love the Lord God with all of me - all of my heart, all of my mind, all my strength, all of my soul, all of my spirit. Whooo-hooooooo!!!!

- BM

Hey Bondman, I am hoping I get some time in the next week, to write up a message I heard given on healing. I want to get your thoughts on it. I saw it on TCT network.
I think this is the link
This Week's TV Broadcasts - Andrew Wommack Ministries
It would have been the one for May 14th I think..

It talks about the taking the truths and looking to your healing through that.. it talks about a law of faith and where we have the power within us for healing.. i just caught part before going to bed last night.

Ok will catch up with you in a few.. going away to see my parents.
I love you and the Mrs. sooooooooooooo much!
Faithwoman

Hey Bondman, I am hoping I get some time in the next week, to write up a message I heard given on healing. I want to get your thoughts on it. I saw it on TCT network.
I think this is the link
This Week's TV Broadcasts - Andrew Wommack Ministries
It would have been the one for May 14th I think..

It talks about the taking the truths and looking to your healing through that.. it talks about a law of faith and where we have the power within us for healing.. i just caught part before going to bed last night.

Ok will catch up with you in a few.. going away to see my parents.
I love you and the Mrs. sooooooooooooo much!
Faithwoman

Thankyou SO much for all of your love. It's truly amazing to me!!

As for the healing sermon, I checked the site out and do NOT recommend anyone to go there. It holds to (believes and teaches) Scriptural error and heresy, including about healing.

For example they teach that the Bible says healing is for all, but it does not. AND not all NT people after Pentecost were healed anyway!!! (Don't they read and believe what their Bibles say?)

Plus those who teach this the loudest largely fail in achieving healing, whereas GFA folks who don't believe errors like these people do have healings all the time, as do the Chinese Underground Churches. There's a major lesson there for us all - believe and teach the clear and simply Scriptural TRUTH!!! NOTHING ELSE!!

Love abounding, hon!

- BM

A New Way - 5

logo.png

IMPORTANT: The Doing of It All

I try not to repeat things I've already written. But: a) It's ultimately inevitable that I do, but b) it's also necessary. Why necessary? As a timely reminder to numbers of folks! *smile* Why? Because most of us know more than we are living. That, too, is inevitable, and is true of virtually all of us. First we LEARN - then we have to figure out HOW to actually get this into our lives. Which of course, can take time.

But for some, well they know piles which they're simply NOT living out. Is this okay? At that level of knowledge, no, it is NOT! A head full of truths not being lived is a true spiritual tragedy!

Alright then, how can I start living out the things I know? 1) By determining that you will do this. 2) And determining that you will CHANGE whatever is needed in your life to make this happen!! Changing what? Could be: a) A lack of sufficient faith and commitment in JESUS in your life. b) Highly likely a lack of effective repentance of all sin. Why repentance specifically? Because it means TO CHANGE YOUR MIND - which so far you haven't done concerning NUMBERS of things in your life AND past life. Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent. Acts Ch 17:30

Get to it! TODAY!!! Put it off till tomorrow and it won't happen. NOTE: God clearly says that your faith alone will NOT save you - unless it leads to good WORKS, especially like selflessly taking care of other believers: i.e., serious Christian living that will really start WORKING for you. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. James Ch 2:24b. More on this quite soon.

TAKE THE TEST!
Test yourself on this matter. How much did you GROW in Christ (become different) in the past year? In the last 5 years? Are you SHOCKED??

NEXT TIME (I EXPECT)
The above will very much APPLY to what I expect to put up next. You may well look at it and say, "But I already KNOW all of that!" Maybe you do. BUT ARE YOU LIVING IT? - i.e., you do need to read this message and start to DO it. It may also be used for an unbeliever (or backslider) to read: send your friends to the message, trusting God to move their hearts towards Him!

Much love!!

- BM, with his Lady

« Previous | Index | Next »

Bondman,

How much i change in a week sometimes shocks me . this week is no exception .

I hear you, MC! And appreciated your comment, as sometimes it's not all that easy for me to remember back to 'how it used to be.' *he says, seriously showing his age, lol*

From my personal experience, plus reading between the lines with people like Paul, Peter, etc., I believe that we can get to a certain degree of 'stability' - daily, weekly, yearly, as we head towards and reach maturity in the Lord Jesus Christ. I have this now, as opposed to the ups and downs you've reminded me about.

It's a "degree" of stability in my overall life (and will always be so while we're here), but what I do have is amazing confidence and stability in my relationship with my Master!! That's definitely a whoo-hoo!! (And because I've had to do it all on my own always, it's taken a LONG time to reach this point.)

Things is, He never changes. And the more we are connected to Him, and obedient to Him, and keeping our confessions/repentance up-to-date, the more stable we'll be. That none of this is easy is a most important point in our Christian walk: we need difficulties and hardships, as through them we GROW - God will grow us!

Hope that made some sense! Love in Him!

- BM

EDIT: I'm GLAD you're still alive!!!

With "Take the Test" in Message 5 above, what I was getting at was OVERALL, concerning what you know, and what you're living out now, as an average if you like, how much have you grown as a Believer in your Christian walk the past year, the past 5 years.

That is, taking into consideration the ups and downs that is part of growing as a Christian, have you progressed? Or are you stuck back where you were. If the latter, that's NOT good, and I mentioned some of the things for you to consider in the post to Michael above.

Certainly over a 5 year period, if not less, we should be able to see progress. In my experience in the past I remember plateaus, then growth, then another plateau - which I would consider quite reasonably normal. As opposed to this however, stagnating, or going backward is NOT a good thing, and would normally indicate a real problem in your life!

- BM

UPDATE and for PRAYER

Okay, not a lot of actual changes this time (for once!) - we're both physically and mentally still YUKKO!!! And rather tired of it.

My PC still in for fixing. Beloveds I'm usng here is also not working properly. So now some time I'm gonna have to pull them BOTH down and reinstall. Does that sound fairly difficult? It's not - it's diabolically difficult, well for us it is that's for sure.

The main jobs are time-consuming and frustrating but not too difficult - IF they do right. (Mostly they do not!!) It's then all the little things when reinstalling all the program files and putting data back that take ages and are enough to drive a saint mad. Oh, I'm a saint (like you) aren't I, so I guess that it IS gonna drive me crazy!!! *haha* I will be starting on preparation for this tomorrow I hope, with the worst yet to come.

Meantime Beloved is struggling with her pains and sleep but has picked up a little in her spirit I reckon. Nice! "Thankyou Lord!!" All I can do is new style messaging (more Scripture) in A New Way cos the Lord ALWAYS enables me to messages even when recently there's been nothing else I can even FORCE myself to do (and I have a VERY strong will). So lately has been quite rugged for us...

Oh, my eyes are deteriorating further. I have the screen set to large and with the left cataract still not easy to see wrong letters I type. Or any letters. The PROBLEM: we still can NOT so far see any possible way for the op. to be done on ME to fix this!!! Just too much for my low level of health!

What to do? Well if friends who love us daily pester the Lord to bring healing pretty soon we can certainly make it through. Does this mean it's getting more and more serious each month? - YEP it sure is!!! I never thought we'd have to wait for full healing this long! *patience, BM!*

Thanks for reading and caring!! Love you guys so much!!!

- BM and Mrs

UPDATE and for PRAYER

..snip snip...

What to do? Well if friends who love us daily pester the Lord to bring healing pretty soon we can certainly make it through. Does this mean it's getting more and more serious each month? - YEP it sure is!!! I never thought we'd have to wait for full healing this long! *patience, BM!*

Thanks for reading and caring!! Love you guys so much!!!

- BM and Mrs

Just want you and all your Inner Roomies to know that this is one man who is praying heaps for you and your Beloved. I know times are tough and the waiting for healing is wearing on you both but the Lord has a reason and time for all things. I'm glad he made you tough. I wish I was made of tougher stuff.

Love the new message thread and look at that logo. WOW!! I'm going to start working on my part now. The Lord just keeps on blessings. WooHoo!!

Love you both so very much,

Nick & his very sick lady

Thank you for your kind comments, love, encouragement, and prayers. Your prayer faithfulness amazes me, my dear friend. THANKYOU!!! And you know to pray numbers of times EVERY day. We may term this just one means of "storming heaven!" God WILL respond to serious prayers and that's sure a great way to 'get His attention' *smile!*

I pray for your very ill lady (and yourself as her primary carer) THE EXACT SAME WAY. Show Him you mean business, and He WILL answer (in His time, of course! - which is why we are still awaiting full healing)

Yes He has both made, and taught me to be tough. That's what over 3 decades of unbroken hardships have been for. I chose to accept the hardships (instead of rebelling against them). No one enjoys hard times of course, but man can you profit from them!!

"I want to pray now for Nick's lovely lady. You know every cell in her body, Lord. You made her. You give us all the breath to stay alive. I'm asking You that her ongoing treatment will ultimately restore her to health and bring her back to us all.

"You have no problem healing us when we've learnt to pray earnestly and effectively. I'm very earnest about this prayer for her right now, Lord. Thankyou, thankyou for Your wondrous love and care towards us as your kids. Bless YOU our amazing God!"

- BM and Mrs

I'll keep praying for you guys .

That is VERY special, Michael. THANKYOU! I mean we barely know you, but you are praying for us. WOW!! "I do love You, Lord, and the amazing people You've made. Bless Michael now please for his care for people he'll never get to see this side of glory. YOU really are the bestest!!"

- BM and Mrs

I'll keep praying for you guys .

That is VERY special, Michael. THANKYOU! I mean we barely know you, but you are praying for us. WOW!! "I do love You, Lord, and the amazing people You've made. Bless Michael now please for his care for people he'll never get to see this side of glory. YOU really are the bestest!!"

- BM and Mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back