The kingdom of God

Both unbelievers and believers can blaspheme the Holy Spirit. I don't want to hi jack your thread - suffice to say that all ways of blaspheming the HS are an end result of rejecting God

Believers blaspheming the HS is not scriptural. 2 Tim 2:13. How can believers reject God when God won't reject us.

The Kingdom of God is not for later, ever. No scripture even denotes that, ZERO.

The kingdom of God comes from Heaven, and Heaven is where we will be after death. The kingdom of God and the kingdom of Heaven are the same thing By Faith. 1 Cor 6:9-10 is speaking about nonbelievers, and 1 Cor 6:11 is speaking about believers.

When you become a believer you don't lose your free will. I guess we are talking definitions. You can say you are a believer but if you reject all correction and guidance from the Holy Spirit you can atrophy that muscle and make it less and or nothing. I forgot the scripture but it's in the same area as the function of the HS which is to point us to Christ.

When you become a believer you don't lose your free will. I guess we are talking definitions. You can say you are a believer but if you reject all correction and guidance from the Holy Spirit you can atrophy that muscle and make it less and or nothing. I forgot the scripture but it's in the same area as the function of the HS which is to point us to Christ.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

Believers blaspheming the HS is not scriptural. 2 Tim 2:13. How can believers reject God when God won't reject us.

The kingdom of God comes from Heaven, and Heaven is where we will be after death. The kingdom of God and the kingdom of Heaven are the same thing By Faith. 1 Cor 6:9-10 is speaking about nonbelievers, and 1 Cor 6:11 is speaking about believers.

No, they are not the same thing. ONE IS A PLACE, the other is not a place, but a position here.

Jesus said, Matt 6.....................
God knows you need cloths, place to live, food to eat, so on. God knows you have need of these things. Where? On earth.

Jesus said, Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousnessness and all these things are added unto you. It's a promise to us, to operate in the authority of the Holy Spirit, the provisions of God.

Paul said, living in sin, you don't have the place, stuff, inheritance. You can't expect all those things added unto you.

You asked a question, but it appears you would rather show your lack of knowledge instead of wanting the answer.

What is the work of the Holy Spirit? To bring truthful information about Jesus and what He did for all. So, to say the Holy Spirit is not correct is saying He's a liar. To claim this is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, that is, to doubt the information He brings in disbelief. To disbelieve Him is the sin, and the only sin, that keeps us OUT of heaven.

What is the work of the Holy Spirit? To bring truthful information about Jesus and what He did for all. So, to say the Holy Spirit is not correct is saying He's a liar. To claim this is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit, that is, to doubt the information He brings in disbelief. To disbelieve Him is the sin, and the only sin, that keeps us OUT of heaven.

Joh 16:8-11 kjva 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Mar 16:16 kjva He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Read these again Brother. We don't want to use "Human Logic" to understand the Word. If you come and tell me,

"Hey, ByFaith, I have a business deal for you, Just hand me 5,000 dollars and I will ensure that you make that back and 100,000,000 more by the end of the year."

Now you might be telling me the 100% truth. Would be really cool if you had a deal like that. I don't know you though, never heard of this business deal. I see you drive a 500,000 dollar car, but I don't think I could ever do that. Naw, it's to good to be true, I don't believe you could help me make all that money.

Now, I am not calling you a liar. I am full of unbelief. My past experience tells me that even if you had a legit deal, I would just mess it all up.

The sin is not Calling the Holy Spirit a Liar. The sin is unbelief of who Jesus is.

We don't have any scripture that says folks are damned by thinking the Holy Spirit is lying. The Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus, and we have scripture that unbelief in Jesus is what causes the judgement already in place.

There is no further judgement of calling the Holy Spirit a liar, they are judged already as much as they are going to be judged. It's because they don't believe on Jesus. What the scripture says.

To commit the sin of lying of falsely accusing someone of lying, then you have to have the revelation that they are really telling the truth, but you knowingly call them a liar. That is going against the light they have and sin.

Heb 6:4-5 kjva 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 10:26-29 kjva 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

See here? Both cases the person had to have had Knowledge, a willful walking away, after they have known the truth and yet walked away knowing exactly what they were walking away from. That is when things get permenant and they are lost.

They have to meet the condition first to willfully commit the sin.

Both times it's a Willful sin, and willful because they know.

We have believers today that don't even know it's the will of the Holy Spirit to help them pray through tongues, a gift of his. They don't even know the Holy Spirit, what anointed means, and just how important the Holy Spirit is in our life.

I am aware that the power to create planets is inside me, and I am never without help. That every devil within range fears me because of who is in me.

I still have lots to learn, but I have a vague idea of who exactly God put in us.

So the unsaved are clueless about the Holy Spirit, and thinking the Holy Spirit is lying through us who give the Word is out of just being ignorant and stupid.
There is no sin imputed against them but the sin they already have been judged on. The un-belief in Jesus.

Be blessed.

Joh 16:8-11 kjva 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Mar 16:16 kjva He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Read these again Brother. We don't want to use "Human Logic" to understand the Word. If you come and tell me,

"Hey, ByFaith, I have a business deal for you, Just hand me 5,000 dollars and I will ensure that you make that back and 100,000,000 more by the end of the year."

Now you might be telling me the 100% truth. Would be really cool if you had a deal like that. I don't know you though, never heard of this business deal. I see you drive a 500,000 dollar car, but I don't think I could ever do that. Naw, it's to good to be true, I don't believe you could help me make all that money.

Now, I am not calling you a liar. I am full of unbelief. My past experience tells me that even if you had a legit deal, I would just mess it all up.

The sin is not Calling the Holy Spirit a Liar. The sin is unbelief of who Jesus is.

We don't have any scripture that says folks are damned by thinking the Holy Spirit is lying. The Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus, and we have scripture that unbelief in Jesus is what causes the judgement already in place.

There is no further judgement of calling the Holy Spirit a liar, they are judged already as much as they are going to be judged. It's because they don't believe on Jesus. What the scripture says.

To commit the sin of lying of falsely accusing someone of lying, then you have to have the revelation that they are really telling the truth, but you knowingly call them a liar. That is going against the light they have and sin.

Heb 6:4-5 kjva 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 10:26-29 kjva 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

See here? Both cases the person had to have had Knowledge, a willful walking away, after they have known the truth and yet walked away knowing exactly what they were walking away from. That is when things get permenant and they are lost.

They have to meet the condition first to willfully commit the sin.

Both times it's a Willful sin, and willful because they know.

We have believers today that don't even know it's the will of the Holy Spirit to help them pray through tongues, a gift of his. They don't even know the Holy Spirit, what anointed means, and just how important the Holy Spirit is in our life.

I am aware that the power to create planets is inside me, and I am never without help. That every devil within range fears me because of who is in me.

I still have lots to learn, but I have a vague idea of who exactly God put in us.

So the unsaved are clueless about the Holy Spirit, and thinking the Holy Spirit is lying through us who give the Word is out of just being ignorant and stupid.
There is no sin imputed against them but the sin they already have been judged on. The un-belief in Jesus.

Be blessed.
??? What are you going on about? Good grief!
The job of the Holy Spirit:

John 16:7-11 (KJV)
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 16:13-14 (KJV)
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

If you don't believe in your heart that Jesus is (something you can only get from the Holy Spirit) you'll go to hell. The only sin - disbelief. Who brings that truth? Only the Holy Spirit.

My word, I can't fathom how you couldn't understand what I was saying. Ok, well, maybe this helped.

??? What are you going on about? Good grief!
The job of the Holy Spirit:

John 16:7-11 (KJV)
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 16:13-14 (KJV)
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

If you don't believe in your heart that Jesus is (something you can only get from the Holy Spirit) you'll go to hell. The only sin - disbelief. Who brings that truth? Only the Holy Spirit.

My word, I can't fathom how you couldn't understand what I was saying. Ok, well, maybe this helped.

No, I know exactly what your saying. When talking with me, you get the added benifit of me knowing most of all the doctrines out there. You get the benefit of not having to post scripture, because if you say something or quote part of a scripture, I know what your talking about. Others, not so much................ but we are all still learning.

There is a thought that the blaphesmy of the Holy Spirit is not accepting Jesus. The only sin that can't be forgiven.

Jesus never said that was the only sin that can't be forgiven. We make that up. No scripture says that.

So, it's thought that by thinking the Holy Spirit lies when He testifies of Jesus is blaphemy, and hence the person did not believe the Holy Spirit, and is off to the hot place.

What people think about the Holy Spirit is not what gets them in Hell though. It's what they think about Jesus. We would need a scripture that says not believing the Holy Spirit concerning Jesus sends folks to hell.

NO Scripture.

We do have a few Scriptures of not believing on Jesus though. People are judged already for not believing on Jesus.

So, when Jesus said blaphesemy of the Holy Spirit makes people in danger of Hell fire, then He meant something else.

Mat 12:32 kjva And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Mar 3:29 kjva But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

A 3 accounts are the same. When people reject Jesus, that can be forgiven.

So it can't be thinking the Holy Spirit is lying about Jesus, as the folks don't even know who the Holy Spirit is.

The reliegious leaders knew there was a power that was casting out devils though. They were not stupid.

We are told exactly what is blaphesmy of the HOly Spirit. It's not refusing Jesus. They are judged already.

Mar 3:29-30 kjva 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

So, the scripture never says there is just ONE Sin We make that up.
Scripture does not say you Go to hell for blaphesemy of the Holy Spirit, but are in "DANGER" of it.
Blaphesy of the Holy Spirit is saying the Holy Spirit is unclean and does evil works.

Now if you have a scripture that says Blaphesemy of the Holy Spirit is refusing Jesus................... Go ahead and post that baby.

I was going to post the Merriam/Webster definition of unbelief but would you believe? the web site kept closing & opening on me. Implied in the definition is willful fence sitting or outright rejection. Read Romans 8 for the function of the Holy Spirit. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit IS NOT exhalting Himself over Christ or the Father. Watch the MacArthur video and learn. He gives scripture after scripture after scripture, cross referenced with scripture. ALL who accept Christ are indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the time they accept it sincerely in their hearts. There is no special "annointing" beyond this for the few. Reread the Gospel if you fail to make that connection. All who convert to Christ are told of the Holy Spirit as they have not accepted Christ fully without this so don't quote Paul back to me.

I was going to post the Merriam/Webster definition of unbelief but would you believe? the web site kept closing & opening on me. Implied in the definition is willful fence sitting or outright rejection. Read Romans 8 for the function of the Holy Spirit. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit IS NOT exhalting Himself over Christ or the Father. Watch the MacArthur video and learn. He gives scripture after scripture after scripture, cross referenced with scripture. ALL who accept Christ are indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the time they accept it sincerely in their hearts. There is no special "annointing" beyond this for the few. Reread the Gospel if you fail to make that connection. All who convert to Christ are told of the Holy Spirit as they have not accepted Christ fully without this so don't quote Paul back to me.

James gives about the same deinition of unbelief.

Like the waves of the sea, tossed back and forth, a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, let not that man think He shall recieve anything of the Lord.

Unbelief takes two diferent outcomes, or is double minded about what they are believing God. If God heals me, then great, if not, I believe God will help pay for the funeral.

That is being double minded about something or sitting on the fence. Your healed or not healed. It can't be both.

Jesus said I would rather you be warm or Cold. Lukewarm has understanding of both sides yet refuses to choose, but yet knowing.

The anointing of the Holy Spirit can be increased. We are told to be "FILLED" with the spirit singing in the spirit, psalms, whateve we need to do.
The anointing dwells in our heart by faith (Christ) Being rooted and grounded in love (The Key)

Paul said I count all things dung, and go after the anointing. (Christ) Paul realized it was that anointing that put him over the top of all things.

sorry, you said don't quote Paul....

I meant the scripture where Paul finds that 2 recent converts knew nothing of the Holy Spirit but I suspect you knew that. All believers are given the same amount of faith and Holy Spirit. There are apparently some who want more. And more is not scriptural. Growth and maturity while following Christ is expected but this is not to say one contains more of faith or HS because another person/human being with a magical touch gives it to you. Else last hired - same reward would make no sense. Repeat: watch the video.

I meant the scripture where Paul finds that 2 recent converts knew nothing of the Holy Spirit but I suspect you knew that. All believers are given the same amount of faith and Holy Spirit. There are apparently some who want more. And more is not scriptural. Growth and maturity while following Christ is expected but this is not to say one contains more of faith or HS because another person/human being with a magical touch gives it to you. Else last hired - same reward would make no sense. Repeat: watch the video.

Ya, I knew what scripture you were refering to, but that does not mean we ignore that scripture.

Every man is given the Measure of faith. Every person on the planet has an ability to believe. Sometimes it's in the wrong things, but every man can.

So, can you have more faith than me?

FAith comes by hearing, and hearing and hearing (Greek expression) the Word of God.

God causes that to increase.

Jesus said, having the faith of a mustard seed, cutivated and planted will grow into a big tree that protects the birds of the air. (Mark 4)

The Word starts as a seed, and what measure we mete to the Word, the same is measured back to us (Mark 4)

Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith.

God's right standing with us, and His integrity and right standing is from Faith to faith.

Men are to give prophecy according to the portion of their faith.

Jesus said some had little faith.

So then silk............... Just becuase you start out with the ability to believe does not mean you can't increase your faith.

They asked Jesus......... Increase our faith.

Jesus said........ Plant the mustard seed. for if you had faith the grain of the mustard seed you should say............

What happens if you don't get that mustard seed?

What happens if you hear the Word, and I hear the same thing. You hear a great message about God's protection and I sit right next to you and heard what you heard.

We both go home and a nasty tornado comes. You are in your house thanking God that you found out God will protect your house and things. No doubt.

I completly forgot what we heard together, and I am running around screaming we are all going to die.... auughhhhhhhh.

Your sitting peacfully without a care, you know God has your back.

I am trying to hide under a mattress, not even thinking about God.

Who is going to come out better?

Let's stick with the Holy Spirit for a minute. Your understanding/knowledge of the HS increases as your walk matures but the measure of the indwelling of the HS does not increase. Your faith grows through the guidance of the HS. The "seed" carries all you need to grow a plant. It grows to fruition through what? Something you do? Or God does?

You cannot have more faith than me AND I cannot have more faith than you. We both believe in God/Christ/Holy Spirit. The difference between you and I is not one of faith but understanding and doubts. On this I have no doubts.

No, they are not the same thing. ONE IS A PLACE, the other is not a place, but a position here.

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of Heaven are the same thing. God lives in heaven. You cannot have one without the other. Scripture is simply using God and Heaven to describe the kingdom. The kingdom comes in two different forms, spiritually inside of us and a physical place which is heaven. God operates from heaven in this physical place. Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father, and Jesus is seated in a place. This place becomes spiritual when we accept Jesus as savior. God sending us the Holy Spirit that comes from this place, heaven is a miracle and a gift. Do you understand what I'm saying here.

Correct, the only sin that keeps us out of heaven is unbelief in who Jesus Christ is. Either we accept him as Savior or don't.

Correct.

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of Heaven are the same thing. God lives in heaven. You cannot have one without the other. Scripture is simply using God and Heaven to describe the kingdom. The kingdom comes in two different forms, spiritually inside of us and a physical place which is heaven. God operates from heaven in this physical place. Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father, and Jesus is seated in a place. This place becomes spiritual when we accept Jesus as savior. God sending us the Holy Spirit that comes from this place, heaven is a miracle and a gift. Do you understand what I'm saying here.

Correct, the only sin that keeps us out of heaven is unbelief in who Jesus Christ is. Either we accept him as Savior or don't.

Correct.
I'm glad you got it :) Thanks.

You cannot have more faith than me AND I cannot have more faith than you. We both believe in God/Christ/Holy Spirit. The difference between you and I is not one of faith but understanding and doubts. On this I have no doubts.

OK, one Holy Spirit in One person, the same as another person, same Holy Spirit.

Both believe on Jesus, same faith.

Now if that was all there was to have faith in, then Faith would not come by hearing and hearing the Word of God. We could not increase our faith in any area.

Gal 3:5 kjva He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

So what your saying is that hearing and meditating on more Word, does not increase faith, or allows you to recieve miracles from God.
What you get, is just what you get?

Act 14:7-10 kjva 7 And there they preached the gospel. 8 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: 9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, 10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.

So then, the man who never walked already had faith, Hearing Paul did not increase and give him faith to be healed. That is what your saying, right?

Correct.

I understand what your saying. God's rule, and will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. "Thy Kingdom Come"
God does not have two different wills, one for Heaven and one for earth.

So, Kingdom of God here, would be the same rule and will in Heaven.
I agree.

Mat 6:30-33 kjva 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

So then, It's God's will in Heaven we have all things supplied. He is in complete control of Heaven. The Earth He gave to men, We don't do such a hot job running things down here.

So the Kingdom of God here, is the way God wants it up in Heaven.

Now, If a person lives in sin, does not seek the Kingdom of God, are they still entitled to the provision Jesus mentioned here?

Or, are they like Paul said, drunks, fornicators do not partake of the Kingdom of God here?

Which is it?

We can deal with 50 definitions of faith if you like - what is the context. What part of understanding don't you understand?
Rom_3:22
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Rom_4:14
For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom_4:16
Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
And last but not least:
Rom_12:3
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Understanding and scripture strengthen faith - you don't get MORE.
And God can heal anyone - even those of no faith. The lame at Bethseda didn't even know who Jesus was.

We can deal with 50 definitions of faith if you like - what is the context. What part of understanding don't you understand?

You can't answer a simple question I asked? There is only one definition of faith. It's the substance of things hoped for, evidence of "THINGS" not seen.

How many things can there be? Just accepting Jesus and thats it?

You seem to know all things about fath and believing God. Your disrespect is noted, and sorry to bother you with it. I was trying to get you to see something.

Back