The Law

Caution

MODERATOR COMMENT

A few posts in this thread are becoming very close to Rules Violations regarding the following:

Rule 2.2 If someone disagrees with you do not immediately jump to the conclusion that they are not truly saved just because they disagree, there are differences of opinion in translating Biblical doctrine.

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is a violation of Regulations 3.1 and 3.2 in demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

We caution participants to completely read, understand and comply with all forum rules before posting. Thank you for your coopperation.

(File folder *5)

Im sorry if herald took what i meant the wrong way.Jesus Christ of nazareth is the Son of God He is the way and the truth and the life.He alone can save us from our sins.Everything ive said is scriptual Gos word speaks for itself.We are meant to love one another God is love and He commanded that we love one another.If there are some here who are being concvicted by the truth of Gods word i thank God for m regularly convicted by Gods word.His word is precious to me and i love God with all my heart let God be true.This is a faithfull saying and woethy of all acceptance Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom im chief.Thanks be unto God for His indescribable gift Jesus His Son.Glory be unto God He alone is worthy.

If we didn't have these discussions, we would not learn from one another. Thank the Lord, He is bringing His people together in these forums, and someday soon, He will come for us and we will spend all eternity together!

Hallelujah!!!!!

Adam.
You have not said anything wrong at all. in fact you have made me understand more that Jesus is Lord and the words you use are God's word and not human words :)
peace be with you brother you are a true man of God, God bless you, keep walking after the Spirit and seek the Lord and follow righteousness bro love you

God bless you deaer brother Herald love you brom asnd you to Ramsey love youb all may God soften the hearts of all His dear people mine first Dear Lord change my heart i love You so much Glory be unto Your Holy Name forever You alone are worthy Lord God Almighty .Jesus truly is LOrd.I aint ashamed of the Glorious gospel of Jesus my LOrd HE reigns.

Back