The Loneliness Is Suffocating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just add one more thing and I'm done, ..... Its way too close for Jesus'. Return to fall away now.. Just think abt that.

Have thought about it and I really do not care. I do not believe He will be back in my life time. So I do not care.

Nope. If I cannot feel it, then it isn't happening. Someone in the physical realm that I can literally see beside me, literally touch me an literally hold me. Anything other than that is not good enough.
Then have faith. He's in the physical realm too and I feel His presence. The scriptures are filled with these truths.

Then have faith. He's in the physical realm too and I feel His presence. The scriptures are filled with these truths.

Nope. He is not here in the physical realm. He is in the spiritual realm, not in the physical, can actually touch and feel physical realm.

Do I need to start cursing to get banned?

If he wanted the best for me, then I would not have to be alone the rest of my life and miserable. That is what is best for me. Not some dumb rule that says I cannot remarry. There is no reason for it in this day and age!

He wanted the best for his son, but he was spit upon n beaten..

I'm starting to realize..that.. Just BC he loves you it doesn't mean your life will be the way you expect it to be...in fact, you can feel cursed and like your existence is a fluke and God still loves you...and you're still chosen n on the way to heaven...

I guess we, think love= good fortune and good things happening all the time... But that's not always true ..

If I had T live under a bridge with my mom I wouldn't question her love..bc I'm not in a cushy hkouse.

I'll let the admins know. I hope you find Jesus.

I used to want that too, but no longer. I have no reason to find him just to be told I must be alone the rest of my life because of someone else divorcing me. I don;t need that kind of restriction in my life.

He wanted the best for his son, but he was spit upon n beaten..

I'm starting to realize..that.. Just BC he loves you it doesn't mean your life will be the way you expect it to be...in fact, you can feel cursed and like your existence is a fluke and God still loves you...and you're still chosen n on the way to heaven...

I guess we, think love= good fortune and good things happening all the time... But that's not always true ..

If I had T live under a bridge with my mom I wouldn't question her love..bc I'm not in a cushy hkouse.

Good for you!

I used to want that too, but no longer. I have no reason to find him just to be told I must be alone the rest of my life because of someone else divorcing me. I don;t need that kind of restriction in my life.
When C.S. Lewis' wife died he was angry with God. He blamed God for his loneliness and misery. He felt that a door had been slammed shut between him and God.
As he worked through his grief he finally came to the realization that he had slammed the door shut, not God. Jesus will be waiting for you to work your way through these hard times.
They will be LESS hard if you share your grief with Him, but you seem too bitter to do that at this point.
This may seem harsh, but you should not blame God for the weaknesses of mortals. Whatever has caused your unhappiness was not God's doing.
There is evil in the world, and we all have our own faults that make it so.

Nope. He is not here in the physical realm. He is in the spiritual realm, not in the physical, can actually touch and feel physical realm.
I have read all the comments and have been searching for the right words to say...that might perhaps help. I will just share this with you for now: I have sensed and felt God in more real way than a physical and literal touch could convey. It was better than the physical because I felt it from the inside of me. One experience was what I can only describe as a hug from God...it was like a hug from the inside, not from the outside. I say from the inside because it didn't feel like someone holding me from outside. But I tell you it really felt like a hug, but so much better!

Naomanos,
There is more than one reason God hates divorce. The damage it does to everyone is profound and the wounds bleed for a very long time.
For you edification I suggest praying over 1 Corinthians 7.

Hardship is a part of life and it will occur regardless of whether you do or do not follow Jesus.
There will be times where you can see no end to pain/misery. Thats because your sight is very limited and pain limits it even further.
You are not special in this. Anyone whose lived long enough has suffered and will do so again. It is a result of mankind's (and our own) impatience.
You will either trust in Jesus or you will not. That is entirely your choice and yours alone to make, but be warned that leaving Him is a one way choice.

If you have no other brothers in faith to speak with, please call me. I will leave you my number through the private conversation system.

Last edited:
I have read all the comments and have been searching for the right words to say...that might perhaps help. I will just share this with you for now: I have sensed and felt God in more real way than a physical and literal touch could convey. It was better than the physical because I felt it from the inside of me. One experience was what I can only describe as a hug from God...it was like a hug from the inside, not from the outside. I say from the inside because it didn't feel like someone holding me from outside. But I tell you it really felt like a hug, but so much better!
I wonder why everyone doesn't feel this, I've longed to feel His presence for the longest...im sure this will help alot of people with struggling faith..idk y only some get tho priveledge.

I wonder why everyone doesn't feel this, I've longed to feel His presence for the longest...im sure this will help alot of people with struggling faith..idk y only some get tho priveledge.
You know, I wonder the same thing too, and was just thinking the same thing as I was writing and thinking about my experience(s). I wonder why I haven't (yet) experienced some of the other wonderful things that others have, that I keep reading about and hearing. I don't know the answer to this but I am still searching. One thing I can say though is: most of these experiences happened when I was not actively pursuing them.

You know, I wonder the same thing too, and was just thinking the same thing as I was writing and thinking about my experience(s). I wonder why I haven't (yet) experienced some of the other wonderful things that others have, that I keep reading about and hearing. I don't know the answer to this but I am still searching. One thing I can say though is: most of these experiences happened when I was not actively pursuing them.

Wow... I feel nothing and have for 4yrs..i guess its nothing T worry abt

I can't say I have experienced His presence in such a way, but I can say that I have "heard" Him clear as day and often I simply just have an absolute and unshakable knowledge and assurance that He is in control and that He will keep His word (Rom 8:28-30).

He will give us what we need to get through (often more), but what we think we need and what we actually need can be quite different.
What we need can also be very different from what someone else needs.

Last edited:
I can't say I have experienced His presence in such a way, but I can say that I have "heard" Him clear as day and often I simply just have an absolute and unshakable knowledge and assurance that He is in control and that He will keep His word (Rom 8:28-30).

He will give us what we need to get through (often more), but what we think we need and what we actually need can be quite different.
What we need can also be very different from what someone else needs.
I guess I must not need anything lol :D lol

Staff Comment: For our brother naomanos - We would prefer that your account be left intact for now, but if you wish to take some time off from CFS, we understand. Bitterness comes with the territory and you have been through much in recent months.
We did some original scripture research and while some denominations say that a divorce will totally prevent a re-marriage without exception, that is an extreme interpretation of scripture based upon a possible incomplete understanding and translation. We want you to remember that God is a God of Love - not a God of hatred toward His children. He wants you to be happy and content in your life, not miserable. Our research, from a completely non-denominational standpoint regarding original scripture, indicates that if a divorce under Biblical Conditions takes place, you should repent in prayer for any part that you may have played in this matter and then move on... with the option of another marriage open to you after the repentance. God forgives.

We will leave your account in place for now, so after you do your own scriptural research on this, you may wish to interact with members again. Rebuilding a suspended account is difficult, but if you sincerely want to be suspended after you pray about this, we can do that. God Bless.

[We are closing this thread, but it may be reopened if our brother sends a request to any staff member to do so.]

Ref: There are two biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage:
1. Marital infidelity (sexual unfaithfulness) by the spouse. The innocent party may divorce and remarry.
2. A Christian’s unbelieving mate departs from the Christian. The divorced Christian is free to remarry.
The same principles that are seen in Moses’ Law and in Jesus’ teaching in Matthew 19:3-9 apply — that is, a divorce obtained under biblical conditions dissolves the marriage, and subsequent remarriage is permissible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back