Status
Not open for further replies.

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
The Love Challenge

Love Challenge # 1

Day #1

The first part of this challenge is very simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse, children or friend at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.

:heart:C'mon, take the Love Challenge:heart:

You will be blessed:bow::amen::jesus-sign:

Love Challenge # 1

The first part of this challenge is very simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse, children or friend at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.

:heart:C'mon, take the Love Challenge:heart:

You will be blessed:bow::amen::jesus-sign:

Okay, I'm in!

heartrose.gif

Great!!!!!

Thanks for taking the "Love Challenge"

:dance::bow::amen::jesus-sign:

Oh what a wonderful image dear sister, I see people coming together from all walks of life to embrace and flwo in the love of our Lord..to pray, to lift up and to release from bondage.....by the power of the Holy Spirit...we are all united in the Spirit of our Lord and the heart of love that He has for us all.

Amen sister,

With these love challenges, we will grow in the Lord, we will see some of the things we have been doing that will challenge us to change our hearts and minds toward one another. And, yes, be released from bondage. We are going to grow in the Grace and Love of God. Stay tuned for "Love Challenge" # 2

Love Challenge # 2

Day 2

In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse, children, or friend again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

I must share that I had my love challenge today with my husband. I kept my mouth shut and responded positively. I just kept saying to myself, "love challenge, love challenge," But you know what? I was being obedient and did not even realize that my husband noticed it. When we got home, he said to me, "thank you so much for being patient with me today. I was expecting you to say something but you didn't and I appreciate that." Then he said, "I love you."

I believe this is going to be a learning journey for me. I felt blessed and I also saw that God sent him to me in all his imperfections. The same way God loves us in all of our imperfections. He accepted us just the way we are unconditionally. I saw that today the time I spent with my husband, we are not perfect and we all have our little quirks and irritations. But, I knew about his quirks and irritations when I married him and I loved him anyway. And, today, I realized,
I love him anyway.:heart::heart::smile_anim::smile_anim:

Love Challenge # 3

Whatever you put your time, energy and money into will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse, children, or friend something that says, "I was thinking of you today."

If you want to make something by hand that is fine too. Or, maybe a "thinking of you" card.

God bless you all,

Godbe4me:):)

I forgot to include what happened today. I was in our living room and my husband was in our bedroom. I called out to him and asked him to come into the living room. When he arrived, I asked him, "did I tell you that I love you today?" He just looked at me and started blushing real hard. Then he said, "No, you haven't." I said, "well, I love you very much." He just looked at me like, what is going on here. Now, he's starting to come out and talk to me more in just these few days. Hmmmm...don't know now, he's in my way just a little:D:D. Just kidding, I am enjoying his company so much.

Please, share your stories with us. Let everyone know how the "Love Challenge" journey is going for you. If you have not started yet, hurry and get started, you will see a difference in your relationships.

Whatever you put your time, energy and money into will become more important to you. It's hard to care for something you are not investing in. Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse, children, or friend something that says, "I was thinking of you today."

If you want to make something by hand that is fine too. Or, maybe a "thinking of you" card.

Well, today, I did not leave from my home. So, what I did was type a message that said, "For Your Eyes Only." When he opens the letter up, it simply said, "Your Wife want You to know that, I LOVE YOU." I placed the letter in his cell phone case. So, he will see it first thing in the morning.

I dont have anyone that I saw physically today so I just prayed for people to be touched.

Oh, I did make cards for some pachages i made today that will be sent to people tomorrow..I dont usually include cards but this time I did:)

I dont have anybody here to say I love you to, so I just tell my kittie, tee hee.

Good one Tavy..... Hey, if you want to include your pets, by all means do so.

My dog has been with me 12 years..I do lots of things with her include celebrate the holidays and her birthday..but i learned over the year the best i can do for her is to pray for her...I beleive God cares about all His creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back