the love of many will grow cold (Matthew 24:12)?

Its sad that all these views are true and exist in many of today's Churches including the troubling times
i have no doubt they exist thgere are for more Bible based Churches than apostate churches we often label lds jw roman catholic . we see the split in UMC and sad thing the conference board is going against its own by laws . but what we must remember is the Body of Christ is not perfect. thats why we focus on Christ 2nd Corinthians 5:21 He became sin who knew no sin That we might...... a better reading of he became sin would be he became a SIN offering.

just friday a co worker approached me asking what a soothsayer was. he then told me of his son being involved with a woman that was a medium . who went to Church who greeted folks and laid hands on them.
he then preceded tell me his momma was southern Baptist and they did not put up with that in the Church which he has told me stories about his mom before..

i should have asked him what about him? many are trying to ride in on what mom and dad was if they was Pentecostal then they was to. same with every denom name.

i talked with a young man i met last Sunday at Church. he told me of coming out of the john3:16 ministry for addiction. i then asked him if he had a relationship with God. was he saved /born again. he said yes . not sure my co worker is saved even though i know the doctrine of the Church..
many have head salvation instead of Heart , see this is where the apostate Church comes in they have a form of Godliness but denies the power there of. Not every one who says Lord Lord Matthew 7

granted it is in sad times we live in.. see its MAN church that is in trouble not God true Church. far to many fly by night preachers who has a Church . when people will flock to hear Joyce myers in a conference and pay good money.. or would rather listen to smiley Joel Osteen.

we see the problem is Man not God. in the morning Lord willing the message will be so we built the wall and had a mind to work.

we need some Nehemiah's true leaders .

Episode 2: Renewing the Church

We’ve experienced a wave of terrible revelations about the condition of the church in the past decade. So much has come to light. And like homes that didn’t get the attention they needed after a flood, there’s rot, for sure. There’s mold in the house. Rotting floors. Sin has seeped in, and it’s left a watermark. And even after the floodwaters are gone—after the church split, after the abuser is exposed, after the deconversion—the effects of all that remain. The rot is strong. But thankfully, so is the foundation. In this episode, we discuss how we can be the generation that roots out the rot to start the process of rebuilding.

Episode 2: Renewing the Church

We’ve experienced a wave of terrible revelations about the condition of the church in the past decade. So much has come to light. And like homes that didn’t get the attention they needed after a flood, there’s rot, for sure. There’s mold in the house. Rotting floors. Sin has seeped in, and it’s left a watermark. And even after the floodwaters are gone—after the church split, after the abuser is exposed, after the deconversion—the effects of all that remain. The rot is strong. But thankfully, so is the foundation. In this episode, we discuss how we can be the generation that roots out the rot to start the process of rebuilding.
Renewal, like all spiritual awakenings is the aggregate of individual reorientations. I am always saddened by brothers who take Biblical instruction regarding living for the Lord which are meant to be used in self examination (where we can judge our own heart) and turn it outward, attempting to make each of us the judge of those we dislike (but whose heart is unseen by us). It makes a poor reflection of the Lord's love.

Renewal, like all spiritual awakenings is the aggregate of individual reorientations
it is but how many is willing to make the sacrifice. this article is about replanting a church that had closed its doors. spiritual renewing is not hard. it just takes a want to and a desire inward then outward

How many is not really the point.

But one beauty of being a Christian is that it is the glory of Christ, not ourselves that is the point.
This is as true of the fellowship of brothers as it is of the individual.

If I understand anything about descriptions of the end times, attempts to 'reform' His church are doomed to utter failure. But it is not His church in terms of organizations that are the point. His kingdom grows by each and everyone who answers the call of the Holy Spirit and places belief and trust in the Lord. This is separate from the ills of society as well as any the failings of any fellowship of believers.

So we can wring our hands and bemoan the ills of society and ourselves, but if we believe the scriptures we know that the separation is inevitable. But we can still speak to the individuals and give them the information they need to make the decision as they are lead by the Holy Spirit.

For those who have accepted but still fall short, the answer is not to go around saying woe is me / are us for I am / we are unworthy, but by the continual renewal of our faith (revival) by schooling our thoughts to the 'things above' Col 3:1-2.

Back