'... the mystery of God should be finished ...' (Rev.10:7)

'But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel,
when he shall begin to sound,
the mystery of God should be finished,
as He hath declared to His servants the prophets. '

(Rev 10:7)

Hello there,
I read Revelation 10:7 this morning, where it says that 'the mystery of God should be finished'.
The previous verse (v.6), tells us that the time for repentance, at that time, is now passed: with the words, 'there should be time no longer'; no more calls for repentance would now be made. The mystery of God is to be finished in the days spoken of by the seventh angel.

The, '
mystery of God', refers to the gospel of the Kingdom, spoken by 'His servants the prophets', which is deferred during this present time, due to Israel's lack of repentance. 'The mysteries of the kingdom' were spoken by our Lord Himself, in the form of parables, weren't they? The meanings of which was made known to the disciples privately (Matt.13:11; Luke 8:10).' ... it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, ... ' These 'mysteries' have their fulfilment in, 'the day of the Lord', which is the subject of the book of Revelation.

The mystery concerning Christ's rejection is solved at the sounding of the seventh trumpet. The mystery of Israel's blindness (
Rom. 11:25) will be finished when the trumpet sounds, for when 'He shall send Jesus Christ' (Acts 3:19,20), the times of restoration shall begin, and all Israel shall be saved.

In a study book that I have on the book of Revelation, it is pointed out
(quote) * that Israel's feast of trumpets in the seventh month, the trumpet of the Jubilee with its liberty and re-entry into the forfeited inheritance, is consummated in the sounding of this seventh trumpet.

The mystery of the sudden change from mortality to immortality without the necessity of death and resurrection will be solved when this trumpet sounds. This together with the resurrection, takes place at the last trump. When this is brought to pass the prophecy of Isaiah 25:8 is fulfilled, ...

'He will swallow up death in victory;
and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces;
and the rebuke of His people
shall He take away from off all the earth:
for the LORD hath spoken it.'

... which in its turn will take place when the veil that is spread over all nations shall be taken away, the rebuke of God's people be taken away from off all the earth, and the Lord of hosts shall reign in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously (Isa. 25:6-8; 24:23).

The proclamation of Christ as King is the solution of the mystery of God, its delay the reason for the chequered history of the world, its attainment one great step toward the goal of the purpose of the ages.
(unquote)

* How wonderful this all is, isn't it?

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

* Book referenced: 'This Prophecy' by C.H. Welch.

Hi Chris,

I really enjoyed your thread....and thought that i would share some of what i have been learning. So as i prayed about what to write God gave me a bunch of Scriptures to share.

Luke 8:10
Unto you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to others in parables that seeing they may not see and hearing they may not understand. This verse was spoken to the disciples and to three women who had been healed and testifying wherever they went and also to people who were ministering to Jesus and His disciples out of their substance (vs 1-3) plus then it is written down for our benefit :)

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

John 16:13-15
However when He the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-14, 16
But it is written, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the thingswhich God has prepared for those who Love Him But God has revealed to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the Spirit of the man which is in him? Even somno one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the Spirit of the world, but the Spirit Who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak not in words which mans wisdom teaches, But which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man (or non - born again man) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to Him. Nor can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. Vs. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

John 15:15
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

John 17:20-21
I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe (that's us) in Me through their Word that they all may be one as You Father are in Me, and I in You that they also may be one in us.....

Blessings

'And the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld His glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.'

(John 1:14)

'For the law was given by Moses,
but grace and truth
came by Jesus Christ.'

(John 1:17)

Hello @Cturtle,

Your response to me, has brought me such joy this morning. Simply by reading the verses you have shared. They brought the love of God flooding into my heart, and rivers of waters rolled down my cheeks, in gratitude and praise. You closed with the word, 'blessings', and I have surely been blessed.

Thank you Cturtle, for being the instrument through which Christ has reached out and encircled me this morning. How great is His love, how great is His grace. Truly grace and truth came by Him.

Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified,
Saviour, Lord and Head.

Chris

'But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel,
when he shall begin to sound,
the mystery of God should be finished,
as He hath declared to His servants the prophets. '

(Rev 10:7)

Hello there,
I read Revelation 10:7 this morning, where it says that 'the mystery of God should be finished'.
The previous verse (v.6), tells us that the time for repentance, at that time, is now passed: with the words, 'there should be time no longer'; no more calls for repentance would now be made. The mystery of God is to be finished in the days spoken of by the seventh angel.

The, '
mystery of God', refers to the gospel of the Kingdom, spoken by 'His servants the prophets', which is deferred during this present time, due to Israel's lack of repentance. 'The mysteries of the kingdom' were spoken by our Lord Himself, in the form of parables, weren't they? The meanings of which was made known to the disciples privately (Matt.13:11; Luke 8:10).' ... it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, ... ' These 'mysteries' have their fulfilment in, 'the day of the Lord', which is the subject of the book of Revelation.

The mystery concerning Christ's rejection is solved at the sounding of the seventh trumpet. The mystery of Israel's blindness (
Rom. 11:25) will be finished when the trumpet sounds, for when 'He shall send Jesus Christ' (Acts 3:19,20), the times of restoration shall begin, and all Israel shall be saved.

In a study book that I have on the book of Revelation, it is pointed out
(quote) * that Israel's feast of trumpets in the seventh month, the trumpet of the Jubilee with its liberty and re-entry into the forfeited inheritance, is consummated in the sounding of this seventh trumpet.

The mystery of the sudden change from mortality to immortality without the necessity of death and resurrection will be solved when this trumpet sounds. This together with the resurrection, takes place at the last trump. When this is brought to pass the prophecy of Isaiah 25:8 is fulfilled, ...

'He will swallow up death in victory;
and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces;
and the rebuke of His people
shall He take away from off all the earth:
for the LORD hath spoken it.'

... which in its turn will take place when the veil that is spread over all nations shall be taken away, the rebuke of God's people be taken away from off all the earth, and the Lord of hosts shall reign in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously (Isa. 25:6-8; 24:23).

The proclamation of Christ as King is the solution of the mystery of God, its delay the reason for the chequered history of the world, its attainment one great step toward the goal of the purpose of the ages.
(unquote)

* How wonderful this all is, isn't it?

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

* Book referenced: 'This Prophecy' by C.H. Welch.

Good stuff Chris! Thanks for your positive input!

'And the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld His glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.'

(John 1:14)

'For the law was given by Moses,
but grace and truth
came by Jesus Christ.'

(John 1:17)

Hello @Cturtle,

Your response to me, has brought me such joy this morning. Simply by reading the verses you have shared. They brought the love of God flooding into my heart, and rivers of waters rolled down my cheeks, in gratitude and praise. You closed with the word, 'blessings', and I have surely been blessed.

Thank you Cturtle, for being the instrument through which Christ has reached out and encircled me this morning. How great is His love, how great is His grace. Truly grace and truth came by Him.

Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified,
Saviour, Lord and Head.

Chris

Ya know Chris,
It must have spilled over to here because i really had a great time in the Lord today as well! And i am very blessed that you were ministered to by The Holy Spirit :)

I was led to read in Revelation last night and then when i got up today, i read a little more and went to your verses in the original post. As i was reading them over and over God led me to read them in the ABP (Apostolic Bible Polyglot Greek, which has an english translation) oh my goodness did the spring inside of me well up that it just started spilling over and over and all i could see was coming in here to share with you all and allow it to get all over everyone else. Like having church up in here :ROFLMAO:.

I started thinking about the Kingdom of God...and after defining it...was led back to Luke 8:10. Here are my rough notes.....
Kingdom of God ~ kingdom = royality, a realm God = the Supreme Being.
Go to luke 8:10. The secret of the Kingdom is in The parable of the sower. Vs 18. Vs. 11 - The seed is the Word of God, and when it is sown, watered, and spoken and meditated on it bears fruit with patience. The Word (Logos~ the Sayings of God, the moral precepts given by God, the thing spoken or talked about. In John, denotes the essential Word of God (Jesus Christ) the personal wisdom and power oin union with God, His minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of alk the worlds life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His Word and deed.... Thayer

When i looked Luke 8:11 up in my Bible it has a cross reference of Luke 11:28 so I looked that up and it says....And He said certainly are blessed the ones hearing the Word of God and keeping (guarding, protecting, observing, not allowing it to be stolen) (Lk 8:12-15, Mk 4, proverbs 4:20-27) it.

Proverbs 4: 20-27 ABP
20) O son, take heed to my saying and to my words set aside your ear!
21)So that your springs (ps1:2-3) (G4077 ~ through the idea of gushing plumply - a fountain, well (mt 12:34b-35a) that is source of supply...Rev. 21:6 And He said to me, it has taken place~ the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one thirsting (john 4:10-14) from out of the spring of the water of life (zoē ~ God's life) without charge.) Should not fail you (or become dried up) keep them in your heart!
22) for they are life to all the ones finding them and healing to all their flesh
23) with all guard, give heed to your heart (inner man) for from out of these things are the issues of life.
24) Remove yourself from a crooked mouth, and thrust away unjust (sinful, wicked, unrighteous) lips far from you!
25) let your eyes see straight and your eyelids nod (signal, beckon) assent to the just (righteous, virtuous, approved of or acceptable of God those observing divine laws (or in our day~ Jesus' commands (John 14:21)
26) make straight tracks for your feet, and straighten out your ways!
27) you should not turn aside unto the right nor unto the left; but turn your foot from an evil way! For the ways, the ones of the right, God knows; but the ones perverting are of the left; but make your tracks straight and He shall lead before your goings in peace.

That is as far as i got....but i can tell you that if i could have shouted and run a mile i would have. ...but i sure was shouting and excited in my inner man! It was just so very strong with in. I think the part that really got me going was the spring, and the definition and hearing about the living water not drying up from Rev. It just came bubbling up :)

Thanks for letting me share with you all!
Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance! Praying that your ministering angels (Hebrews 1:14) lead and guide and bless you abundantly today!

'And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: ... '
(Gen 24:63)

Oh, @Cturtle,

Thank YOU for sharing. You have drunk deeply, haven't you? :)
I can understand why you have been doing spiritual cartwheels in your heart.
Reading this has had the effect of tightening the girdle of truth about my waist, and straightening the vision of my inner eye.
I praise God, for the washing of water by the Word! Which is what this has been to me, at only the first reading. I will run it off on the printer, and take it away to think about again later, in a quiet moment.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

'And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: ... '
(Gen 24:63)
Oh, @Cturtle,

Thank YOU for sharing. You have drunk deeply, haven't you? :)
I can understand why you have been doing spiritual cartwheels in your heart.
Reading this has had the effect of tightening the girdle of truth about my waist, and straightening the vision of my inner eye.
I praise God, for the washing of water by the Word! Which is what this has been to me, at only the first reading. I will run it off on the printer, and take it away to think about again later, in a quiet moment.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Wow what a great way to put all that happened today. It surely was a washing in the water of the Word and a wonderful reminder of what my passion in life is. The Word of God and my wonderful Savior. He surely ministered to me greatly today and i plan on it happening more often. For some people their passion is flying an airplane or fishing or painting or what have you....where they grab the throttle and Glory to God they are just bursting at the seems with Joy and excitement. But for me it is the Word of God and His truth surrounding me like a fortress.

I remember being a teenager and having this desire to live in church. To feel the protection of being safe and secure within its walls. But a few months ago i realized that what i was searching for was being able to dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High all of the time. Surrounded in His presence, and the spiritual protection of His Wings constantly. He has been showing me how to attain that, not that i have arrived, but that i have a better understanding on how to get there. I know i have lots of learning to do, but Glory be to Jesus, i trust that His leadership and guidance will not let me down.

Blessings! And have a very great day!

Hi guys,

I hope it is ok to share more? I was reading over what i wrote yesterday and more seemed to pop so i thought i would share it.
I read luke 8:17 ~ For nothing is hidden which shall not become open nor concealed which shall not be known and should come into the open. And God reminded me that the Word of God and the Kingdom of God and the Mysteries are not hidden from us but they are hidden for us. This verse goes along with Luke 8:10 and Deuteronomy 29:29 John 16:13-15 and 1 Corinthians 2:9-14, 16 The mysteries of the Kingdom of God are revealed in His Word and are by revelation knowledge discerned. One has to have a reborn spirit, in order to receive the mysteries. And one can only receive them by asking God to reveal them in His Word, and then that person has to have an open heart to be able to recieve the Word as He gives it.

To the one whom asks it shall be given to them, to the one who seeks they will find, and to the one who knocks the door will be opened. Luke 11:10.

Luke 11:13 says if then you being wicked ones know to give good gifts to your children, how much more the Father from Heaven shall give Holy Spirit to the ones asking. .... And the Holy Spirit according to what was written in John 16:13-15 is the one who leads and guides us into all truth. And takes what He hears from Jesus and gives it to us. And thus is the one who reveals the mysteries of the Written Word of God to those who ask of God who gives unto all men without berating them or upbraiding them...which means to shame them (James 1:5)

May the Lord our God richly Bless you all!

Ya know Chris,
It must have spilled over to here because i really had a great time in the Lord today as well! And i am very blessed that you were ministered to by The Holy Spirit :)

I was led to read in Revelation last night and then when i got up today, i read a little more and went to your verses in the original post. As i was reading them over and over God led me to read them in the ABP (Apostolic Bible Polyglot Greek, which has an english translation) oh my goodness did the spring inside of me well up that it just started spilling over and over and all i could see was coming in here to share with you all and allow it to get all over everyone else. Like having church up in here :ROFLMAO:.

I started thinking about the Kingdom of God...and after defining it...was led back to Luke 8:10. Here are my rough notes.....
Kingdom of God ~ kingdom = royality, a realm God = the Supreme Being.
Go to luke 8:10. The secret of the Kingdom is in The parable of the sower. Vs 18. Vs. 11 - The seed is the Word of God, and when it is sown, watered, and spoken and meditated on it bears fruit with patience. The Word (Logos~ the Sayings of God, the moral precepts given by God, the thing spoken or talked about. In John, denotes the essential Word of God (Jesus Christ) the personal wisdom and power oin union with God, His minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of alk the worlds life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His Word and deed.... Thayer

When i looked Luke 8:11 up in my Bible it has a cross reference of Luke 11:28 so I looked that up and it says....And He said certainly are blessed the ones hearing the Word of God and keeping (guarding, protecting, observing, not allowing it to be stolen) (Lk 8:12-15, Mk 4, proverbs 4:20-27) it.

Proverbs 4: 20-27 ABP
20) O son, take heed to my saying and to my words set aside your ear!
21)So that your springs (ps1:2-3) (G4077 ~ through the idea of gushing plumply - a fountain, well (mt 12:34b-35a) that is source of supply...Rev. 21:6 And He said to me, it has taken place~ the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one thirsting (john 4:10-14) from out of the spring of the water of life (zoē ~ God's life) without charge.) Should not fail you (or become dried up) keep them in your heart!
22) for they are life to all the ones finding them and healing to all their flesh
23) with all guard, give heed to your heart (inner man) for from out of these things are the issues of life.
24) Remove yourself from a crooked mouth, and thrust away unjust (sinful, wicked, unrighteous) lips far from you!
25) let your eyes see straight and your eyelids nod (signal, beckon) assent to the just (righteous, virtuous, approved of or acceptable of God those observing divine laws (or in our day~ Jesus' commands (John 14:21)
26) make straight tracks for your feet, and straighten out your ways!
27) you should not turn aside unto the right nor unto the left; but turn your foot from an evil way! For the ways, the ones of the right, God knows; but the ones perverting are of the left; but make your tracks straight and He shall lead before your goings in peace.

That is as far as i got....but i can tell you that if i could have shouted and run a mile i would have. ...but i sure was shouting and excited in my inner man! It was just so very strong with in. I think the part that really got me going was the spring, and the definition and hearing about the living water not drying up from Rev. It just came bubbling up :)

Thanks for letting me share with you all!
Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance! Praying that your ministering angels (Hebrews 1:14) lead and guide and bless you abundantly today!

I wanted to apologize, for i spoke in error. The parable of the sower is just one of the mysteries...... i goofed above and said it was the mystery, or made it seem like there was only one.
Blessings

Thank you for your kind words Angela. In my writings Its all from God and nothing from me. I am just the typist :)

God Bless

But you do it so well!

As I read back through this thread and prayed about what Chris posted in the original post I realized just how many "mysteries" are with us today. When we read through all the posts on thread after thread we get the feeling that we (Humans) have the answers for every thing. But in reality we know nothing at all.

Consider the mystery of the church, the Nation of Israel, judgment, suffering, injustice, the silence of God, the coming kingdom just to name a few that came to my mind.

Why did God permit evil?
Why has He put up with it for so long?

I have read the Word and done the study and I know what men say but the bottom line is that God has not given us the answers to some of the mysteries yet, and because He hasn't, we simply do not know!

Frankly, there are so many things that I can not answer that it scares me sometimes. I am disturbed deeply that there are so many people who think that that have all the answers when the truth is that no one has all the answers.

Chris points this out in Revelation 10:7. That Scripture tells us that there is something that we do not know about because it has been sealed. That means God has a whole lot of stuff to tell us more about.

I guess what I am saying sister is that I do not know the answers to all the things I wish I did, I do know the One who does. I have placed my hand into His hand and believed Him when He said.............
"My child, come and walk with Me through the dark days of life and I promise you everything will be all right".

But you do it so well!

As I read back through this thread and prayed about what Chris posted in the original post I realized just how many "mysteries" are with us today. When we read through all the posts on thread after thread we get the feeling that we (Humans) have the answers for every thing. But in reality we know nothing at all.

Consider the mystery of the church, the Nation of Israel, judgment, suffering, injustice, the silence of God, the coming kingdom just to name a few that came to my mind.

Why did God permit evil?

I have read the Word and done the study and I know what men say but the bottom line is that God has not given us the answers to some of the mysteries yet, and because He hasn't, we simply do not know!

Frankly, there are so many things that I can not answer that it scares me sometimes. I am disturbed deeply that there are so many people who think that that have all the answers when the truth is that no one has all the answers.

Chris points this out in Revelation 10:7. That Scripture tells us that there is something that we do not know about because it has been sealed. That means God has a whole lot of stuff to tell us more about.

I guess what I am saying sister is that I do not know the answers to all the things I wish I did, I do know the One who does. I have placed my hand into His hand and believed Him when He said.............
"My child, come and walk with Me through the dark days of life and I promise you everything will be all right".
this too is lovely :)

But you do it so well!

Why did God permit evil?

I think that the biggest thing for me is to know that i have a relationship with the one who has all the answers, and if i need an answer then all i have to do is ask and it will be given unto me by the Holy Spirit.

God Bless!

Hi Chris,

I really enjoyed your thread....and thought that i would share some of what i have been learning. So as i prayed about what to write God gave me a bunch of Scriptures to share.

Luke 8:10
Unto you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to others in parables that seeing they may not see and hearing they may not understand. This verse was spoken to the disciples and to three women who had been healed and testifying wherever they went and also to people who were ministering to Jesus and His disciples out of their substance (vs 1-3) plus then it is written down for our benefit :)

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

John 16:13-15
However when He the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-14, 16
But it is written, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the thingswhich God has prepared for those who Love Him But God has revealed to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the Spirit of the man which is in him? Even somno one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the Spirit of the world, but the Spirit Who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak not in words which mans wisdom teaches, But which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man (or non - born again man) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to Him. Nor can he know them because they are spiritually discerned. Vs. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

John 15:15
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

John 17:20-21
I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe (that's us) in Me through their Word that they all may be one as You Father are in Me, and I in You that they also may be one in us.....

Blessings
"But we have the mind of Christ" 'we' is not referencing the world's populace for it is referencing the apostles who were taught directly by the Holy Spirit.

"But we have the mind of Christ" 'we' is not referencing the world's populace for it is referencing the apostles who were taught directly by the Holy Spirit.

Hi Theodore,

I actually do agree with you, as to the ministry gifts given by the ascended Lord. However I understand that Cturtle would be thinking that the Holy Spirit guides & teaches us also. However, the ascension gifts do have the gifting of the Lord to receive revelation & pass that on to the Body of Christ. This we see over the centuries as revelation has come & then passed on to others. It reveals that Christ, the Head of the Body is actually working through His Headship ministries for the building up & maturing of His Body. The Holy Spirit works through these ministries to bring this revelation of truth needed, & then the Holy Spirit enables the members of the Body to be able to spiritually understand such truths.

Marilyn.

Hello Theodore, and @Marilyn C and @Cturtle
Welcome CFS Theodore and I am looking forward to fellowship over the days.
Now then, your statement about Having the mind of Christ was only the apostles who were taught directly by the Holy Spirit...........That is not 100 percent correct at all.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Lets look at 12 - 16 as well.........
12... Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13... Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14... But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15... But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16... For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Theodore now when we were born again (1 Peter 1:23 -
23... Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.) We were given the mind of Christ However it needs to be developed.

This is how it is done..........
Galatians 5:16 and Romans 12:2 and 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

Romans 12:2 ....
And be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God

(( Get His word in you each and every day and speak His word each and every day ))

2 Corinthians 10:4-5
4... For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to pulling down strong holds
5... Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

(( Begin to practice the words you speak and thoughts you think for our thoughts and words to control how we act or react and believe. Our own words do more do influence our thinking then most of everything else. ))

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh

(( The more you do the first two the more you will begin to walk in the Spirit and you will be amazed to say the least. ))

All done through the Grace of God who maketh all grace abound to me. ( 2 Corinthians 9:8 )
I hope this helps you to see this in a much more clear way.
Have a wonderful week end...........PS I tagged both Cturtle and Marilyn because they are all connected to this reply . :)
God Bless
James W

Hi James,

I do agree with you concerning us having the mind of Christ in relation to the believer being changed by the Holy Spirit. Yet I think you would agree that the Apostle Paul received revelation that we didn`t, & that other 5 fold ministries over the centuries have received revelation & prophetic words, teachings etc that are beyond what we receive. They are given the truths of Christ to pass on to the Body, to equip us for service. Thus I see that the mind of Christ is how Christ gives to His Body what is needed through ministry gifts & by His Holy Spirit into our lives also.

BTW am also looking forward to great discussions with you, bro.

Marilyn.

Hi James,

I do agree with you concerning us having the mind of Christ in relation to the believer being changed by the Holy Spirit. Yet I think you would agree that the Apostle Paul received revelation that we didn`t, & that other 5 fold ministries over the centuries have received revelation & prophetic words, teachings etc that are beyond what we receive. They are given the truths of Christ to pass on to the Body, to equip us for service. Thus I see that the mind of Christ is how Christ gives to His Body what is needed through ministry gifts & by His Holy Spirit into our lives also.

BTW am also looking forward to great discussions with you, bro.

Marilyn.
Marilyn,
What Paul received was meant to teach us or equip us to walk out our lives as God has intended for us to do. He taught us salvation and the blessing and so forth.

Now then with that said - we as modern day born again spirit filled believers, there is nothing that says that Paul other 5 fold ministries over the centuries or any one have received revelation & prophetic words, teachings etc that are beyond what we receive.

What we receive from God is up to us. Why is it that some get more insight then others or some seem to have a much deeper and closer walk with God in Christ then others ? Simply Put - they put more into their walk and time with the Father.

Acts 10:34...Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
and again in Romans 2:11...For there is no respect of persons with God.

This tells us that anyone can gain spiritual insight from God - it tells us that our names or background or influence in this life does not matter - but what does matter is how serious you take you relationship with the Father.

To limit what God can and will and does with Believers today is in error.
God the Father will move mountains to do so if you will simply make a quality choice to Go after His heart.

The only other thing that would make this belief of yours true would be those who simply Refuse to accept the truth that has been given to many of men from God in these days.
Have a wonderful week end Marilyn and you do well to remember that You Marilyn are Blessed and HIghly Favored of the Lord.
God Bless
James W

Back