the resurrections

sigh *** her goes another Boring post zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. what is or does the resurrection mean to you? other than Jesus arose on the 3rd day .john 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?

please note this is not about original sin or the trinity there are 3 resurrections in the Bible 4 if you count lazzerth . we have Christ resurrection then we have the resurrections of the just and unjust . even in Daniel 12: he prophesied of the resurrections.. even Job spoke about it

Job 19

25For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

26And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

peter wrote we have a lively hope because of the resurrection.

Your post is not boring forgiven61 it is a very important one. I love celebrating The Resurrection. It means many things to me.

After all the hard work and tremendous suffering Jesus went through, (and all that for our sake,) God glorified His Son. Christ gained the victory over death and there were witnesses who wrote about it. He was back with The Father, I love that.
It was also proof that Christ had never sinned.

Others were risen and walked about the earth. Which, to me, is even more proof that Jesus is The Messiah and our Saviour. The King of Kings will keep His promise and come back for all those who love Him and keep His commandments.

Your post is not boring, forgiven61, it is a very important one. I love celebrating The Resurrection. It means many things to me.
After all the hard work and tremendous suffering Jesus went through, (and all that for our sake,) God glorified His Son. Christ gained the victory over death and there were witnesses who wrote about it. He was back with The Father, I love that.

It was also proof that Christ had never sinned.
Others were risen and walked about the earth. Which, to me, is even more proof that Jesus is The Messiah and our Saviour. The King of Kings will keep His promise and come back for all those who love Him and keep His commandments.

Hello Cosia;

Very well said, sister! We need to understand the Resurrection because it's a reminder that as followers of Christ, it's so vital we pay attention to our salvation, what we hear, see and discern.

God bless you, Cosia, and yours this Resurrection weekend!

sigh *** her goes another Boring post zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. what is or does the resurrection mean to you? other than Jesus arose on the 3rd day .john 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? please note this is not about original sin or the trinity there are 3 resurrections in the Bible 4 if you count lazzerth . we have Christ resurrection then we have the resurrections of the just and unjust . even in Daniel 12: he prophesied of the resurrections.. even Job spoke about it
Job 19, 25For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 26And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
peter wrote we have a lively hope because of the resurrection.

Hello forgiven;

The Resurrection is indeed very, very important to all God's people who follow His Only Begotten Son after His miraculous event!

We're all with you at Christian Forum Site!

I'm preaching on Resurrection Sunday at a church that is 60 years old but has been struggling during Pandemic without a Shepherd. I'll reply more to your thread,
The Resurrections tomorrow after church.

God bless you, forgiven, and your family this Resurrection weekend.

Hello forgiven;

The Resurrection is indeed very, very important to all God's people who follow His Only Begotten Son after His miraculous event!

I'm preaching on Resurrection Sunday at a church that is 60 years old but has been struggling during Pandemic without a Shepherd. I'll reply more to your thread,

Agreed.

This event -- the resurrection of Jesus Christ -- is the most important happening of all time. It is the crux, you might say, of the Christian faith. The very foundation of all Christian doctrine hinges on the truth of this account.

Without the resurrection, Jesus could have been thought of as simply a great teacher and a good man. But after he rose from the dead, his followers knew for certain that he was who he had claimed to be—the resurrection and the life, the Savior of the world and His diety!

Then also, resurrection of Jesus Christ is not only the supreme validation of His deity; it also validates the Old Testament prophecies that foretold of Jesus’ suffering and resurrection.

Hello forgiven;

May the lord bless your words and multiply them to that church!

I remember when I first heard that the bunny and eggs have nothing whatsoever to do with Christ since they are symbols of the pagan religion of Ishtar...the goddess of fertility. Since then, I continue to hear "Christian radio" programs constantly calling it "easter," which is the English derivative name of Ishtar, the pagan goddess. It's great that some of the more knowledgeable pastors are calling it "resurrection Sunday," etc.

It's about time the silly bunnies and eggs be cast out from our homes and our vocabulary, all for the unbelieving culture out there to continue honoring Ishtar if they so choose.

The one true God of the Bible be praised, who raised up Jesus from the dead. Jesus is come in the flesh. Amen

MM

I remember when I first heard that the bunny and eggs have nothing whatsoever to do with Christ since they are symbols of the pagan religion of Ishtar...the goddess of fertility. Since then, I continue to hear "Christian radio" programs constantly calling it "easter," which is the English derivative name of Ishtar, the pagan goddess. It's great that some of the more knowledgeable pastors are calling it "resurrection Sunday," etc.

It's about time the silly bunnies and eggs be cast out from our homes and our vocabulary, all for the unbelieving culture out there to continue honoring Ishtar if they so choose.

The one true God of the Bible be praised, who raised up Jesus from the dead. Jesus is come in the flesh. Amen

MM
i agree on rabbits eggs baby chicks /easter which is only found in acts . i dont g et excited for easter egg hunts all the other stuff. just as long as Kids know the real truth. we live in a day and time. that we can find make any thing out of nothing call it gospel. yes i will be speaking on the resurrection but more in line of the results...how many ADULTS WILL partake of communion in the wrong manner? it si a sacred time and should be taken being led by the spirit 28Each one must examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.…sleep represents death. 1. we need to make sure we have our sins taken care of before hand. 2. people need to make sure they are truly saved. none of us are worthy but Christ makes us worthy

acts 12:4 “And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter "the Passover' to bring him forth to the people.” what they failed to know is Christ is/was the Passover 1st Corinthians 5;7 the religious people was holding forth to a religious observation. but failed to understand due to the god of this world blinding them For Christ is the Passover Christ is the resurrection and Life . Christ came to give us Life and life more abundantly

i agree on rabbits eggs baby chicks /easter which is only found in acts . i dont g et excited for easter egg hunts all the other stuff. just as long as Kids know the real truth. we live in a day and time. that we can find make any thing out of nothing call it gospel. yes i will be speaking on the resurrection but more in line of the results...how many ADULTS WILL partake of communion in the wrong manner? it si a sacred time and should be taken being led by the spirit 28Each one must examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.…sleep represents death. 1. we need to make sure we have our sins taken care of before hand. 2. people need to make sure they are truly saved. none of us are worthy but Christ makes us worthy
You said......
"i agree on rabbits eggs baby chicks /easter which is only found in acts ."

Are you saying that eggs baby chicks/easter is found in the book of Acts?????

I am confused!!! WHat chapter and verse?

MM

Correct Music Man! The rabbits and chickens and colored eggs can be traced all the way back to Nimrod in Genesis 10 and the original Babylon!

acts 12:4 “And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter "the Passover' to bring him forth to the people.” what they failed to know is Christ is/was the Passover 1st Corinthians 5;7 the religious people was holding forth to a religious observation. but failed to understand due to the god of this world blinding them For Christ is the Passover Christ is the resurrection and Life . Christ came to give us Life and life more abundantly

Excuse me but if I may,are you eternally grateful from c.c? He did not capitalize the g of God either.

Last edited:
The resurrection of Christ after his death and burial was our promise fulfilled of the eternal life.
He, himself said " if I go,I go to prepare a place for YOU that where I am you may be also."

Just as without the shedding of blood whether under the law ( animal) or under grace ( Jesus) there can be NO remission of sin.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ sealed that promise!

I apologize,no offense meant.
I has a friend in another site who types so hurriedly he'd forget his g's in God.
Plz forgive,
I leave you in peace.
when typing the god of this world in scripture it stays the small g .if we talk about the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob it stays big G'

the god of this world blinds so its little g

Back