the resurrections

when typing the god of this world in scripture it stays the small g .if we talk about the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob it stays big G' the god of this world blinds so its little g

Again,I apologize. I read it wrong . Still a little out of the loop. It wasn't a critique or me being critical . I was asking if you were a friend I had on cc.... I'll just read.....maybe!

It's ok. 😇

I'm sure we have had someone misread our mis-typed posts. I have a dear friend when I typed this person's name "real fast" D 3 vot 3d 2 G0d
my fingers get all tangled. lol! So I just type D3v so I have more time to write what I have to say. ❤️

I read cc, wondered, for some reason the band CCR came to mind. But now I understand. cc is the another Christian site.

Love is Christ, 🙏 Forgiveness is Divine.

Yes and I get it. I may be a bit oversensitive due to recent events and thinking it was a back slap reply I recieved,when it wasn't intended to be.

Ppl that rankle me and I try to stir clear of are those with the the mindset of " victim" mentality or " negative" Nellies or Norvelles.

I was asking if you were a friend I had on cc
what is c.c Christian chat ? if so no i do bad enough on post let alone chat you never bothered me lol i was just trying to grasp what you was asking . in other forums ive had them get rather snipit on my grammar. so i replied back like this sowwwww u dint likhiw i pist me grimmir kills r nit vewy good lol

It's ok. 😇

I'm sure we have had someone misread our mis-typed posts. I have a dear friend when I typed this person's name "real fast" D 3 vot 3d 2 G0d
my fingers get all tangled. lol! So I just type D3v so I have more time to write what I have to say. ❤️

I read cc, wondered, for some reason the band CCR came to mind. But now I understand. cc is the another Christian site.

Love is Christ, 🙏 Forgiveness is Divine.
feel sorry for my wife when we was dating we lived about 15 miles or so apart i use to write her lol she had syphon my hand writing

what is c.c Christian chat ? if so no i do bad enough on post let alone chat you never bothered me lol i was just trying to grasp what you was asking . in other forums ive had them get rather snipit on my grammar. so i replied back like this sowwwww u dint likhiw i pist me grimmir kills r nit vewy good lol

It is cool. If I had to HAND WRITE this before I went to hospital.....I'd be locked away for good....it looked like ALIEN scribble.
MY grands have taught me how to drop letters to say the same with little effort....brb, idk, coz, nvm, btwn ect. We were taught cursive, they are not so i feel like I get even if I write them on paper......🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ps that pesky spell ck messes my words up tooooo

It is cool. If I had to HAND WRITE this before I went to hospital.....I'd be locked away for good....it looked like ALIEN scribble.
MY grands have taught me how to drop letters to say the same with little effort....brb, idk, coz, nvm, btwn ect. We were taught cursive, they are not so i feel like I get even if I write them on paper......🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Ps that pesky spell ck messes my words up tooooo

Hello D3v;

I still struggle with acronyms like brb, lol, idk, bob, etc...but I know alot of people like to use them in posts so I accept, adjust and learn what each one means.

I learned cursive in the 2nd and 3rd grade and received a B+ grade, I think. 🤥

I do remember when my wife and I corresponded before computers and cell phone texting. We actually used a pen and paper, and a postage stamp which was our "send." lol!

Back