The Rocks Will Cry Out

The Rocks Will Cry Out

God is so good He deserved praise.

Psalm 100:4Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

John 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
13Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Just as they waved the palm branches and shouted praises, I like to give the Lord a wave of praise. The ones that loved Jesus couldn’t help but praise Him and didn’t care what the others thought about it.

Luke 19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; 38Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. 39And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. 40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

The rocks will cry out if we don’t praise Him!

Have you noticed how religious people get nervous when we begin to praise and worship the Lord?

Mark 14:3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.4And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made? 5For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her.
6And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.

They didn’t like it when she washed His feet with her tears and could not see the beauty of her worship, but it was precious to Jesus. There are always some who will not like our ways of praise and worship. Why refuse to praise Him just because they have a critical spirit? It’s not what they think that matters but what GOD thinks about it.

He is looking for those who will praise Him. And when we do, we are just doing what we were created for. It’s not about us but about giving Him the glory due Him.

Psalm 102:18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Revelation 4:11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created

The greatest thing is to be in His presence worshipping Him. What can be greatest than to be with the One who is the creator of all things? It’s amazing how he wants to be with us, mere man. Like the Psalmist said what is man that thou art mindful of Him (Psalm 8:4)

Psalm 16:11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presenceis fulnessofjoy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

Don’t let anyone keep you from praising Him. Rejoice in your King saints of God! When you feel it bubbling up inside let it flow out ! He is worthy of all praise.

Psalm 149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

He is the Lord of Glory! He is the Lord who should and MUST be praised, even if it has to be the rocks that cry out. But no rock will ever take MY place!! Hallelujah! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!Magnify the Lord with me! Lift up your hands and praise Him!

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say Rejoice!

Nice GodSpeaks . Amen and amen . I don't remember seeing this thread and am so glad you re- posted it . Thanks

He is the Lord of Glory! He is the Lord who should and MUST be praised, even if it has to be the rocks that cry out. But no rock will ever take MY place!! Hallelujah! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!Magnify the Lord with me! Lift up your hands and praise Him!

Even the rocks are your servent. Everything on this earth is God given. When you put the rocks together with mortar to bind them they are serving you and protecting you.

They didn’t like it when she washed His feet with her tears and could not see the beauty of her worship, but it was precious to Jesus. There are always some who will not like our ways of praise and worship. Why refuse to praise Him just because they have a critical spirit? It’s not what they think that matters but what GOD thinks about it.
Keep on giving God thanks and praise no matter what the peeps think. It's their loss unless you can guide them to Jesus and have them accept HIM as Lord and savior

Chili out for now

Even the rocks are your servent. Everything on this earth is God given. When you put the rocks together with mortar to bind them they are serving you and protecting you.

Keep on giving God thanks and praise no matter what the peeps think. It's their loss unless you can guide them to Jesus and have them accept HIM as Lord and savior

Praise God Chili .... Let us all praise Him more in this new year of 2010. He is worthy of our praise . And yes there are alwyas those who don't agree but I say , let the Holy Spirit deal with them as for me and my house we will serve the Lord . Serve Him with gladness in our hearts , knowing that He is the head of our home and life and claiming His promises day by day . And Knowing that He holds our future no matter what is thrown into our path .

Praise Him , Praise Him ... praise Him in the morning , praise Him in the evening praise Him when the sun goes down .

The rocks will cry out if we don’t praise Him!

Great Post!

I don't want some rock taking my place!

giveprmdm.jpg

GodSpeaks said:
John 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
13Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Just as they waved the palm branches and shouted praises, I like to give the Lord a wave of praise. The ones that loved Jesus couldn’t help but praise Him and didn’t care what the others thought about it.

It's Palm Sunday. Get your palms out (hands ) raise you branches (arms) toward heaven and praise the Lord ! \0/
\0/

:D

It's Palm Sunday. Get your palms out (hands ) raise you branches (arms) toward heaven and praise the Lord ! \0/
\0/

:D

Amen and amen and get those feet moving too . We give you all the praise Jesus.... KIng of King and Lord of Lords . You are worthy to be praised . I bless You Lord

Ok Here we are .... Put your hands together and get your feet moving and your arms waving .

Byron Cage " I will Bless the Lord "

No rock it going to cry out in my place .

We used to sing this song years ago

The rocks shall not cry out in MY place !

As long as I have breath to lift my voice
I'll give Him praise

As long as I can make a joyful noise
I'll sing and shout

And never let the rocks cry out!

No matter what our problem may be, when we get in His presence and focus on Him He will give us His joy!

"The rocks shall not cry out in my place
As long as I have breath to lift my voice
I’ll give Him praise
As long as I can make a joyful noise
I’ll sing and shout
And never let the rocks cry out! "

Tuesday we were praying in my mom's high school where she is principal (after school of course once everyone had left) and I was literally overwhelmed with praise for the Lord. I've always struggled with being able to praise Him aloud (it's a terrible pride thing that I struggle with) and Tuesday it was like I couldn't contain myself. I just was amazed with how powerful, how awesome, how merciful, how wonderful God is. And the praising made me feel so much better there was a marked difference in my mood after our prayer session. So I've got to praise Him! Besides, think how freaky it would be if the rocks cried out...

Tuesday we were praying in my mom's high school where she is principal (after school of course once everyone had left) and I was literally overwhelmed with praise for the Lord. I've always struggled with being able to praise Him aloud (it's a terrible pride thing that I struggle with) and Tuesday it was like I couldn't contain myself. I just was amazed with how powerful, how awesome, how merciful, how wonderful God is. And the praising made me feel so much better there was a marked difference in my mood after our prayer session. So I've got to praise Him! Besides, think how freaky it would be if the rocks cried out...

I'm so glad you got that freedom! Isnt it wonderful? You just continue to let the praises roll out of you, it does transform us!

You know .. after all that has happened .. i seriously would not be surprised if a rock started talking to me much less singing nothing but the blood of Jesus or rebirthed by Skillet .

Praise is the order of the day today and every day. Right now, if you're reading this, take a second wherever you are to give God some much-deserved praise!
Psalm 150 (NIV):
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance :dance:: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. :guitar:
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Bless your name, God. You are mighty and awesome beyond comparison. You're worthy of our praise, our devotion, our love and so much more. Just let my actions today bring glory to You and I'll call this a good day.

Praise is the order of the day today and every day. Right now, if you're reading this, take a second wherever you are to give God some much-deserved praise!
Psalm 150 (NIV):
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance :dance:: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. :guitar:
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Bless your name, God. You are mighty and awesome beyond comparison. You're worthy of our praise, our devotion, our love and so much more. Just let my actions today bring glory to You and I'll call this a good day.

Amen and amen .... He alone is worthy to be praised and when we praise Him , He blesses us cause He covets the praises of His people.

naturallinguist

I always like that Psalm. Let EVERYTHING that has breath praise the Lord! When the birds sing they are praising Him. When the wind blows its praising Him. The trees are lifting their branches to Him and giving Him a wave praise when the wind blows :smiley90:

Back