The Scriptural Heart.

Thank you my friend. Years ago, I did an in-depth study into "spiritual warfare" It was there, that I discovered the background of how difficult it is for someone to believe in Jesus for Salvation. The principalities and powers of evil are against all people who would be saved. Because many have never studied the chain of command with the army of Satan and what their duties are, they have a hard time accepting demons who are assigned to us to keep us lost.

When I get some time, I'll go back to my library and get some quotes and Scripture. Thank you for not dismissing this idea as false.
Ephesians 6:10-17 is the introduction into this area of study, that I remember.
I'd love to see it too! I find that the realities of this physical world and the complex nuances are equally as complex in the spiritual. For instance, when one speaks about "angels" they envision a male figure with wings. This is really sad because the word "angel" in Greek and Hebrew is the same - messenger. If I my son to tell my neighbor they are great folks, my son is an "angel". Now when you read the word of God and come across the word, think of passed on humans doing God's work in the spirit realm. This is borne out in John's revelation when he bows to an "angel" who says he's a fellow believer! When you trace the conversation back to the beginning, it's one of the "angels" with one of the 7 vials! The reality of the spiritual is just as real as the reality of the physical, and so are the spiritual battles in the physical. God bless you Chopper! :D

@Chopper ,
Hello My Friend,
Hey I was wondering if you were going to continue in this area or perhaps would start a new thread. I think it would do a lot of believers some real good to understand better the spiritual realm and everything from the 3 heavens to the light line to how spiritual beings really are and why we can not see them until they slow down to this 3 dementional realm wer live in or the natural realm and so forth.

Just wondering for this may even help them understand how God framed this world and how faith works andf how faith can and does manifest things from the spiritual realm unto the natural...
Any Way just wondering.
Blessing
Jim

Back