Things New To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that when trying to analyze obscure or weird occurances that using inverse logic can help greatly.
In a nutshell (to quote Spock the Vulcan) "when you remove the impossible, all that is left must be true".
So, what are Black Eyed Children?
They are not any part of any known race or culture.
They do not have a natural human appearance, i.e. jet black eyes, odd clothing.
They generate an aura that produces unease (to terror) is those that observe them.
They behave in an inexplicable and threatening manner.

So, we have an idea of what they are not. They are not "human".
What other malevolent sentient creatures that are capable of taking humanoid form exist?
The list is real short --> demons.

What about a couple of Mormons???

Major - please to the 10th power - watch the 2 videos - they have plenty of scripture (some of which I know you disagree with...their interpetation). Heck - I want you and others to be right (I think both video people agree with you on Rapture) but what they are saying makes a horrifying kind of sense. And I think Christians should be warned: IF "aliens" show up on earth - DON'T take any dna upgrades - they are evil incarnate. If they don't show up, we can laugh at the "absurdity".

Silk........there is one very important thing to remember about Scripture. It can be twisted and manipulated by anyone so as to form a basis of support for anyone who is looking for more than is available to us.

IMO........it is not some kind of DNA upgrades to be worried about, but instead "The Mark of the Beast".

I find that when trying to analyze obscure or weird occurances that using inverse logic can help greatly.
In a nutshell (to quote Spock the Vulcan) "when you remove the impossible, all that is left must be true".
So, what are Black Eyed Children?
They are not any part of any known race or culture.
They do not have a natural human appearance, i.e. jet black eyes, odd clothing.
They generate an aura that produces unease (to terror) is those that observe them.
They behave in an inexplicable and threatening manner.

So, we have an idea of what they are not. They are not "human".
What other malevolent sentient creatures that are capable of taking humanoid form exist?

The list is real short --> demons.

I had never heard of this particular phenomena but I guess it's been around almost 20 years but is currently "trending". Some are saying it is not really happening or kids punking with $300 black contacts. I heard of only one report (Weatherly) where a mother left her child in an SUV, went into a convenience store,, and when she came out, she found her child had let one of these BEK's in the car. The kid, acted reportedly like others and refused to get out of the car. So she got out of the car, grabbed her child and ran into the store. The cashier ran out, 2 car doors left open - no kid. The woman was so upset she called her husband and he drove to the store. Mom wouldn't get back in the SUV, so they switched cars. Her husband totalled the SUV on the way home. He eventually recovered. Shortly after, the son became ill with symptoms changing - no diagnosis. He also eventually recovered. I don't know, if true, what else BEK could be but demons. Some opinions are that they are "aliens".
Glomung? Have you heard of this before?

Silk........there is one very important thing to remember about Scripture. It can be twisted and manipulated by anyone so as to form a basis of support for anyone who is looking for more than is available to us.

IMO........it is not some kind of DNA upgrades to be worried about, but instead "The Mark of the Beast".

Believe me, Major - I know about twisting and sculpting scripture. The videos are saying the "dna upgrades" ARE the mark of the beast. You know I respect your opinion - please watch them and then refute them.

I never saw these BECs but when I was a teenager (many, many moons ago) there were two young brothers that were the children of two albino parents...they were scary to many...there eyes were pink and skin so pale you could see their veins...the problem of people's insensitivities was the real issue they were great kids...the younger one Dale became an excellent baseball player but had to wear special tinted glasses....

I have seen eyes so dark brown they look black...

I never saw these BECs but when I was a teenager (many, many moons ago) there were two young brothers that were the children of two albino parents...they were scary to many...there eyes were pink and skin so pale you could see their veins...the problem of people's insensitivities was the real issue they were great kids...the younger one Dale became an excellent baseball player but had to wear special tinted glasses....

I have seen eyes so dark brown they look black...

I, too, have seen albino's and I agree, it's not nice to be mean to folks but the BEK's, reportedly have no whites to their eyes and inspire dread and fear.

I realize this/these subjects may seem stupid/absurd/crazy/whatever. But I am alarmed because I didn't know this stuff was out in the world and I want to discuss it. Do me a favor (pretty please) take back the dislikes and lets talk about this.

Don't worry Silk, I'll just ignore him like on other threads from now on :) (I've removed my one "dislike".)

There are a lot of people that are from Missouri (the show-me state) and they're like Thomas, "I'll believe when I see it." Anything that causes fear or dread or is unnatural is from the devil. It's his job to mess with God's perfection. Remember the great delusion will be so great that even the very elect might be dissuaded. When you think about all the stuff in the news, science articles, movies and TV, what is the common theme over and over? Changing humans. In fact, just right now the Drudge Report's #1 stories are:

DAWN OF THE DESIGNER BABIES!
Dad May Join Two Moms for 'Disease-Free' Kids...

Regardless if Satan can or can't change human DNA, man is doing it for him, and that'll never lead to good. After reading "Corrupting the Image" I thoroughly believe that's what the Flood and Sodom where all about.

Yes, I've read about them in the past. Never seen BEKs myself, but have seen demons.
There are several sites on the net that have some more info on them. There have been somewhere around 20 or so reported cases.
I've been studying demonology for about 30 years now. The little buggers take on an assortment of forms, loosely dependant
on the "type" of angel they were before the Fall and their level in the Satanic hierarchy. Most of the ones your avergae Joe would run into are the low level grunts, the kind that don't even have personal names.

It's actually rather sad. I can't imagine what it would have been like to be a bright immortal in the presence of God and throw it all away just to become and almost witless slave of evil. Brought so low as to not remember anything but hate and misery.
Stinks to be them.

Yes, I've read about them in the past. Never seen BEKs myself, but have seen demons.
There are several sites on the net that have some more info on them. There have been somewhere around 20 or so reported cases.
I've been studying demonology for about 30 years now. The little buggers take on an assortment of forms, loosely dependant
on the "type" of angel they were before the Fall and their level in the Satanic hierarchy. Most of the ones your avergae Joe would run into are the low level grunts, the kind that don't even have personal names.

It's actually rather sad. I can't imagine what it would have been like to be a bright immortal in the presence of God and throw it all away just to become and almost witless slave of evil. Brought so low as to not remember anything but hate and misery.
Stinks to be them.

Gotta agree with that last paragraph. I have done alot of reading on demonology but the BEK's kinda snuck by me. And just what I read from Friday/Saturday - there's a lot more than 20 reported cases. One "book" (200 pages) was written by Carlos X. He is apparently a teenager and encourages people to let the BEK in based on it would be mean and cowardly not to help these kids. I read 2 other books - also short - on people's personal experiences with them. I have no experience with BEK's - never saw one and don't wanna either. So I don't know the "real" story on it. But it sounds demonic. Folklore is filled with (all) black eyed demons. I found the alien video while trying to look on Youtube for the BEK's because I never heard of them before.

Don't worry Silk, I'll just ignore him like on other threads from now on :) (I've removed my one "dislike".)

There are a lot of people that are from Missouri (the show-me state) and they're like Thomas, "I'll believe when I see it." Anything that causes fear or dread or is unnatural is from the devil. It's his job to mess with God's perfection. Remember the great delusion will be so great that even the very elect might be dissuaded. When you think about all the stuff in the news, science articles, movies and TV, what is the common theme over and over? Changing humans. In fact, just right now the Drudge Report's #1 stories are:

DAWN OF THE DESIGNER BABIES!
Dad May Join Two Moms for 'Disease-Free' Kids...

Regardless if Satan can or can't change human DNA, man is doing it for him, and that'll never lead to good. After reading "Corrupting the Image" I thoroughly believe that's what the Flood and Sodom where all about.

I agree that your video was more convincing then my original link. Altho, they both pretty much follow the same reasoning. What is so frightening is that "we" don't even realize we are helping this agenda along. That's why I think that crazy or know - it's worth talking about. Actually, I want to be convinced otherwise because if true, it's truly terrifying.

Major - if there was ever anyone who could convince me against the reasoning behind aliens as demons and the great deception it would be you. Please help me understand.

Hey all, just got home from work,

Aliens, is it possible they exist?

1. God is just Deu 32:4, Isa 45:21.

2. Sin has filled the universe and the universe must be cleansed Rev 20:11.
In the Garden of Eden God allowed a test to show us the permeating effects of sin, the earth was
cleansed, but the effects of sin all around it Gen 1:28 still broke through.

So, if aliens did exist on another planet somewhere in the cosmos, then they have been affected with sin and the wages of sin is death and there isn't anyone to preach the Gospel to them out there, then they will die in their sins, but before God they can say, "We never heard the Gospel and because of Your Justice You can not condemn us," which is true, so either Heaven will be for the purified saints of God or there will be sinful aliens living there too, you decide, ...for me, I believe these so called aliens are demons, and the media is teaching the public there are friendly aliens (demons) and unfriendly aliens (demons), it's the old good cop bad cop routine, what better way to convince, deceive than to have the public looking and waiting for the good aliens to come and help earth overcome its problems?

I also believe what God said about shaking the earth and the heavens one last time Heb 12:26 and we are seeing this shaking in the Church today where head knowledge believers (tares) are believing all of the lying signs and wonders (the apostasy) which will grow worse, more plentiful and more bizarre culminating in the grand circus of the man of perdition coming into the arena, ...we are already seeing some of the warm up acts here on this forum. As there are fewer true born again believers Matt 7:13, 14, the tares will be the majority and they are letting their light shine,

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2Tim 3:5

My two cents.

Blessings,

Gene

Hey Gene (waving - ca va?:)). I am with you as far as aliens are demons. My impression of the fake "aliens" is they are from another dimension (twilight zone music). There are many people that think aliens created us/screwed with our dna and took us from swinging in trees so we could slave mine gold and or serve them and do blood sacrifices. There are some who believe the aliens are benevolent (altho they abduct people against their will and do breeding experiments on them). These aliens are said to have promised to return. H2's most popular ratings grabber is Ancient Aliens. This year they started the first few episodes on History (1) to boost ratings. The BEK's are said to be 1)aliens 2)vampires 3)hybrids or 4)demons. Let us say, just for the heck of it - a UFO lands on the white house lawn. Will the government be expecting them after covering up all those years? They come in peace to save us from all our problems. They have tech and say - health wise - take this shot - you will never be sick again and strong and get super powers.:) We created humanity so worship and slave for us. Who should this sound like to Christians?
I want this to be not true...absurd...the boogyman. But is it possible? As arriving with deception and wonders - this fits pretty much to a T.

Really, my imagination gets carried away at the levels of chaos this scenario could present. It is just so bizarre that it could take us unprepared and surprised, without a plan.

It's a serious subject...

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (KJV) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The reason I thought your video was more convincing was during the Q&A, there's a moment, when the author looks up, shrugs and says something like " a few years ago, I would never have touched (this subject)". And like you said, he appears sincere and really knows scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back