Think tank

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
Ok, your cities and towns also have governments. My town (Cutler Bay) has a government; my county (Miami-Dade) has a government. My state (Florida) has a government. That's three governments before we get to Uncle Sam. Also, would you mind using a capital A for America. I know we all have different values, but I am pretty sure that capitalization is universal. Thanks you, Lanolin.
not really. I could write umerica and that might make you angry and want to shoot me with your arms. But at least I can't hear you say 'Noo Zealin' and cringe. If you want to be a nit-picker, there are plenty of other places you can do that.

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
good news, The TV news team got back to me and are considering my suggestion.

I think if you want to improve things in your community, it's better to make suggestions (with practical ways of going about it, and the benefits of implementing it) then say 'you should do this or that' because people don't take kindly to being told what to do. Of course there will always be people who just shoot down your ideas simply cos they are negative people who don't want to be bothered caring, but at least you have raised the issue.

Reactions: AtomicSnowflake