To All Of CFS

Just wanted to remind you that no matter your situation, You Always have things to be thankful for. I also wanted to remind you that there are Many things to be thankful for that you don't even know about.

Yep, all the many things the Father has protected you from or steered you around that you don't even know about.

You are reading this so you have eyes and understanding to be thankful for and so much more.

Don't judge your life by any one else's life. This includes Blessings and prayers as well.

Take a deep look and you will find much to be thankful for.

May this thanksgiving day be filled with His Love, Joy and Peace and much Thankfulness unto Him.
Happy Thanksgiving
Blessings
FCJ

I'm thankful for you Jim and CTurtle!

be-happy-no-thankful-173059-530-353_large.jpg

We don't celebrate thanksgiving in my country. I wish we did...we have so much to be thankful for!
Why do you need a set government national holiday? As Believers, child of the most High, you should just get together and set a day and all believers take and make it an observed holiday between believers such as national prayer day etc.

You are a child of the most High, stop wishing and make it happen.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Blessings
FCJ

Why do you need a set government national holiday? As Believers, child of the most High, you should just get together and set a day and all believers take and make it an observed holiday between believers such as national prayer day etc.

You are a child of the most High, stop wishing and make it happen.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Blessings
FCJ

Isn't thanksgiving about the life of the new settlers in the USA ? We do celebrate something similar called Waitangi day. It's when a Treaty was signed between the Native NZ tribes and the Crown [Queen Victoria of England]...not the same thing though I'm sure! Oh... and we have national prayer day here as well but ~ I still do not think it's the same thing!

I try to put myself in other peoples shoes and I truly think that Thanksgiving is an American thing. It's something to be remembered and cherished from one generation to another as God's blessings on what was to become ~ a great nation in these last days.

Blessings!

Last edited:
I try to put myself in other peoples shoes and I truly think that Thanksgiving is an American thing. It's something to be remembered and cherished from one generation to another as God's blessings on what was to become ~ a great nation in these last days.

Guess I missed all that. Thanksgiving to me is a set day where we give thanks to God for all He has and has not done in our lives.

So to me.......God ain't American . ... He is the Great I Am so thanksgiving is not an American thing to me.
Blessings
FCJ

I think you misunderstand me brother. I do not think God is an American. What I am trying to say is that "Thanksgiving" is a part of the fabric of your roots, woven together in history. I can just imagine this group of people gathered together in a makeshift cabin in the then wilderness of their new lands, thanking God for all his provisions and his blessings on their lives. Didn't mean to offend you, sorry.

Back