To Homeschool Or Not

I don't know why this is such a difficult decision. I wish I had never sent them back, but now that I did, it's more of a difficult decision. They are having fun and have said they don't want to go back to homeschooling.
Well sweet you are in a tight spot...and I know its not easy to be the bad guy:( But "you" have to pray and decide the Lords Will along with your "good" husband:) When you feel you have heard the Lord...then do not worry about who gets mad or upset, trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding...in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He WILL direct your paths.

I don't know why this is such a difficult decision. I wish I had never sent them back, but now that I did, it's more of a difficult decision. They are having fun and have said they don't want to go back to homeschooling.
I'm sure it's difficult. You want your kids to be happy and they're saying that they like public school. If it's purely the social thing that they're worried about then you can put them in and homeschooling group. Have you checked to see if there are any in your area?

I keep going back and forth on this... I have no idea which is the right decision. I even went to the school to eat lunch with my youngest school aged child and I really liked what I saw. This is tough.

I'm sure it's difficult. You want your kids to be happy and they're saying that they like public school. If it's purely the social thing that they're worried about then you can put them in and homeschooling group. Have you checked to see if there are any in your area?

I will check again... it's been awhile.

Your children will not get this at public schools. I raised all my kinds being home schooled, and they came out loving the Lord and having high paying jobs. What else could a parent ask for?

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Eph 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

2Ti 3:15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
Psa 1:2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.

How about a Christian school? Not Catholic, but a Christian school. A child needs to go to a school where there are other students too so the child is not alone.

In the future, my children will go to a Christian school.

How about a Christian school? Not Catholic, but a Christian school. A child needs to go to a school where there are other students too so the child is not alone.

In the future, my children will go to a Christian school.

That is the best option any Christian parent has. However, it can be pricey, but our children are our priority and parents need to work that out, for the children's sake.

Then do those children go to any Christian leisure clubs where the children can meet other Christian children and be friends with them? It's very dangerous and unhealthy for a Christian children to be without friends...

With large families, that isn't always possible.

That is so true. Our church has its own ACE school and parents who have more than one or two children always get a break in the price because we know how important it is for every child to receive a godly and superior education that is not compromised by the world view.

Then do those children go to any Christian leisure clubs where the children can meet other Christian children and be friends with them? It's very dangerous and unhealthy for a Christian children to be without friends...

Christian children gain their meaningful relationships and friendships in their Christian school and in their church family.

If you mean us, our children have always had friends. It's just that they have a lot more in school.

If you mean us, our children have always had friends. It's just that they have a lot more in school.
I don't think kids need a ton of friends. I mean, it's nice to be social and everything but school is to learn. Schools don't care, and even Christian schools are horrible. Full of sex and pot and everything else. The only difference is that the kids try not to get caught.

I don't think kids need a ton of friends. I mean, it's nice to be social and everything but school is to learn. Schools don't care, and even Christian schools are horrible. Full of sex and pot and everything else. The only difference is that the kids try not to get caught.
Sex education needs to be teached to everybody so we know that how we can be careful, and in Christian schools, the sex ed teachers will say that sex is for marriage but they will teach that in marriage we still have to be careful in case if the spouse has a STD or the couple doesn't want children.

Sex education needs to be teached to everybody so we know that how we can be careful, and in Christian schools, the sex ed teachers will say that sex is for marriage but they will teach that in marriage we still have to be careful in case if the spouse has a STD or the couple doesn't want children.

I didn't say anything about sex ed.

Back