Treating Others The Way You Want To Be Treated

I understand...I have a sister-in-law (non wild cat temper type thought) also in this New Age mess. The only thing that has worked for us is non-preachy love and attention, even when she withdraws. My wife is big into "smother folks with love and attention and leave the preaching alone"....It works.

True. Very few people can stay angry at a happy, loving individual.

Actually...for me...a well rounded parent lives their life WITH that someone else. Being absorbed by children of husbands is a trap that will leave your walk with God hampered.

Yup..make Christ the #1 relationship # 2 spouse #3 Kids...that's the Bible way anyway....

I am still terribly angry at the betrayal of seemingly close friends. How do I get over this? How do I let go of the anger in my heart? I'm praying but it's not going away.

I am still terribly angry at the betrayal seemingly close friends. How do I get over this? How do I let go of the Angry my heart? I'm praying but it's not going away.
Sometimes it takes a while. Just because you're praying doesn't mean it's going to happen immediately. :) Keep praying until you see something happen, keep praying that God changes your heart.

It's normal being angry and hurt by the betrayal of your friends. You just got to be patient. Maybe instead of asking God to help you heal and ask how long it's going to take, start asking, "What are You trying to teach me?" Lessons from God doesn't always come through butterflies and rainbow, but through trials and pain.

It will take time. You just got to be patient. Maybe make a choice today to rest in His love, to just rest in Him. It'll change your perspective :)

Study humility....

Try this:

Meditate on the power of God; ask yourself 'what is He capable off?'

And ask yourself; 'what did He do for me?'

Happy Easter!:)

Back