Trying To Be Positive

Hi all

I am joining this website as means to remain positive. I am feeling a bit lost at this period of my life and I am trying to hold on to my faith to keep me going. I am hoping that I will be able to find the support that I may need...

Hi Grace - I kinda do understand that point but I am just in a number situations where I feel I am completely helpless and I need something to hold on to and to restore my faith. I hope we both find what we are looking for on this website :)

Hi Ravindran.... thank you ... looking forward to it :)

Hello there. I'm a newbie too. :) I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough spot right now. Something that helps me is remembering the poem Footprints where the man asks about the single line of footprints in the sand where his life was most troubled and Jesus said "... it was then that I carried you." Remember, whatever bad happens in your life, or whatever sins you commit, God will always love you and His faith in you will last forever. I hope this helps.

thank you for your comforting words... i have surrendered my my whole situation to the Lord and I hope He will me through it :)

Hello there. I'm a newbie too. :) I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough spot right now. Something that helps me is remembering the poem Footprints where the man asks about the single line of footprints in the sand where his life was most troubled and Jesus said "... it was then that I carried you." Remember, whatever bad happens in your life, or whatever sins you commit, God will always love you and His faith in you will last forever. I hope this helps.

thank you for your comforting words... i have surrendered my my whole situation to the Lord and I hope He will me through it :)

I am so glad to hear that! God always knows what's best for us, even if it's something we don't realize we need at the time. If you need to talk to anyone, please feel free to message me. :)

Back