Tv Show Discussion

No you are fine, Mitspa. It's just a tv show buffy the vampire slayer...it's been off the air a long time.
(But continues in comics in case anyone cares)
I was thinking of a thread on favorite TV shows, I don't really watch tv but I just love "everybody loves Raymond" its like the best show, and a good family type show... they just keep making tv more and more wicked... it kinda hurts my heart to even have it on...

Quit discriminating against bears. We don't all love killing? What about Yogi the bear, Boo Boo, Teddy Bear, Winnie the Pooh, The coca cola bear, Fozzie Bear, Teddy Ruxpin, Smokey the Bear, Baloo, the chicago bears, Bear Grylls.

NONE OF THESE BEARS ARE KILLERS, YOU BEARIST!
I have a Teddy Ruxpin! I got ALOT of wear out of him. His mouth moves still but the movements are jerky...fix my bear somebody? ;)

I just popped some popcorn, hooked my computer up to my big screen and got comfortable. This is getting intense! I'll let you all know who wins the Oscar at its conclusion! :p Here's to hitting the refresh button all day for some good, old fashion entertainment (y).

Yea only die-hards stuck with it after that. Michael was the best but I love Dwight, Jim and Pam too ;)

I loved that show until one episode. Do you remember the one where Steve Carrell dressed up like Jesus and basically mocked him? It's been years, but I remember it made me uncomfortable, and I stopped watching the show. It's too bad because I loved that show. Did that bother anyone else?

They were all good along with Michael Scott.. If you remember their best, it was always with Michael :)

My favorite parts of the whole series (with Michael) was his interactions with Toby. Makes me laugh every time. My favorite scene is when Toby goes to sit down with Michael for lunch and Michael pushes Toby's tray on the floor. Absolutely kills me every time!

My favorite parts of the whole series (with Michael) was his interactions with Toby. Makes me laugh every time. My favorite scene is when Toby goes to sit down with Michael for lunch and Michael pushes Toby's tray on the floor. Absolutely kills me every time!
Michael had a special thing with everyone.. Toby, Meredith, Ryan, Oscar, Stanley.. These other characters do not have much impact without Michael :)

Back