Unified Belief

Hello gpresdo , I have taken onboard what you have said, and you're right, we do need to read the bible, and mediate upon it.

But I don't understand how this would even be possible.
under your reasoning, and please correct me if you think I am barking up the wrong tree....
Going back to my sin to my boss of thinking she is a ****. For me to repent and confess this To God, in front of all humanity, I would have to be televised doing it somewhere. Or chipped and plugged into a matrix somewhere where you could see exactly what my sin was and if I have naturally repented.. Now, whilst in this sinful world, I think is a good idea, it's actually not possible. Because there is one bible verse I remember. Only God can know our hearts. So, as Truth, sola scripturally, This is not open to being violated. So who is to say, that if we publicly repent, say, in a church, we are actually not really repenting but pretending to. Even chipped and plugged in, It is STILL not possible to know another heart. so what's the point of a public display?

I have found the scripture here:

1 Kings 8:39
Verse Concepts
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for you alone know the hearts of all the sons of men

Your thoughts are most welcome.

Blessings brother.

Edit. lie detectors are not always correct I hear.
Never be embarased of witnessing for Christ. Remember scriptures......."if you will not acknowledge my Father before mankind...I will not acknowledge you before My Father". and ...."no man comes to My Father but by Me".

God knowing what is in our hearts at all times.... is different than witnessing for Christ before all mankind.

Stubborn?
That is a nice word.

If you will do just a little investigation I think that you will find that whatever the issue being discussed is, it is actually unresolved in their mind. They are not really sure of what it is they are saying. By repeating the same thing over and over, they want to resolve it and make what they think a reality!!!!

Now that is different from DOING the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. That would then be insanity.

Example: Driving on Interstate 95 on Monday on your way to New York and expecting to be in Los Angeles.
Then On Wednesday, driving on Interstate 95 to New Youk expecting to be in Los Angeles.
Then on Friday, driving down Interstate 95 to New Your and expecting to be in Los Angeles and on and on.

Never be embarased of witnessing for Christ. Remember scriptures......."if you will not acknowledge my Father before mankind...I will not acknowledge you before My Father". and ...."no man comes to My Father but by Me".

God knowing what is in our hearts at all times.... is different than witnessing for Christ before all mankind.
Amen!

Romans 1:16........
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

Example: Driving on Interstate 95 on Monday on your way to New York and expecting to be in Los Angeles.
Then On Wednesday, driving on Interstate 95 to New Youk expecting to be in Los Angeles.
Then on Friday, driving down Interstate 95 to New Your and expecting to be in Los Angeles and on and on.
I don't know where New Youk and New Your are, but don't all roads lead to New York?

How old would u b if u did not know your birthday?

Often age is a adopted mind set and not a condition.

I am too old to buy that my brother.

You can think all you want but you are what you are and you are As old as your body screams at you that you are.

Come and help me mow my yard in July in central Florida and see how old you THINK you are.

whatever. I don't ascribe to the Christian Science 'mind over matter' malarkey.
Christian science?...I wouldn't know.

You can think all you want but you are what you are and as old as your body tells you that you are......... regardless of your birthday.

Back