Universalism, Resurrection, Rewards, Kingdom of God (Inside-Outside)

You just said..................
"Though believe the bible can be used randomly and not contextually and meanings get lost, and context gets lost and it doesn't help a person to be encourage them to stay steady and encouraged in the faith and trusting in God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the promises made."

And that is exactly why YOU feel people here PICK on you and PUT YOU DOWN.

You see, we Christians here on this site feel just the opposite Matthew.

The Word of God should never be considered apart from the God of the Word. God did not reveal Himself in His Word so that we might treat the book as our greatest treasure. Instead, He gave us His book so we might know how to regard and worship Him as our greatest treasure – in Spirit and in truth. The reason God's Word is more desirable than gold and sweeter than honey is because through it God leads us to Himself, the One who is preeminently desirable and who alone is worthy of our adoration. A growing love for the Word of God should naturally lead us toward a growing love for the God of the Word.

Alright thank you, Major.

“Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation. By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1-3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

There is more than just Romans 5.

Keep reading there are several more chapters in Romans.

Galatians 5, somewhere else -> how were are confirmed to the image of Christ the more we learn and grow in him. Romans 8:28-30.

Get all my perception and knowledge off the Bible alone.

The Holy Spirit helps me remember what was learned.

The only thing that is different for most people is my end time belief which is -> all believers are going to go to God and receive a resurrected body spiritual body and live with God and the Lord God Almighty Yeshua. Other people who make the choice not to seek God or Jesus Christ and they reject them are going to be outside the kingdom of God. All people will be resurrected and given a body by God that is pleasing to Him.

Choice we all have free-will I could easily choose not respond but you are curious and don’t mind sharing with you so I choose to.

I forgive those on here who try to pester me or shoot me down because do enjoy teaching. Love them regardless God bless them and hope God helps them in their life.

Like I said the new man is when we put on Christ and live by the spirit, the old man is the one that is mean, hateful, despises others, seeks his own ways rather than seeking the ways of God.

All I know cperkins, for myself I’m never going to be able to please anyone in this life sir, in the fashion that God can actually please them through faith and having peace with God...

There are many people out here who don’t even read the Bible by their own choice not too.

None of us on this earth are special or better than the next person, though do say as a warning to be cautious and don’t trust me, or trust men, but Trust God who won’t never leave you and will always listen to you.

God doesn’t like Johnny better than Susan.
God doesn’t like Susan better than Johnny.
In Gods eyes everyone is the same,
He desires to have relationship with them, He cares and loves them.

If God didn’t care he would never had sent his son Jesus Christ

Tale care thank you if you read all this.

CPerkins what are your views on the things you asked me they might be different?

I agree that there are a great many more scriptures speaking of these things than the one I gave. The topics of faith, knowledge, experience as revealed in God's word are huge topics that one could literally spend days talking about and sharing scripture. In a short post one can only try to share a bit of what they can.

I also have come to perceive God through his word. God graciously gives each of us his Holy Spirit so that we can have understanding which begins with knowledge. Through the Holy Spirit we grow in our ability to put individual scriptures and passages together into at first the context of chapters, books and eventually the whole of the Bible.

Sometimes when sharing scripture, the background context is implied. We really don't know though one another's understanding of a subject matter nor the connections made.

I asked in part, what is the different after receiving the Holy Spirit because, I'm confused with this concept of choosing that is mentioned. Yes we all have free-will, but who has really done the choosing? Is it really us? If so, then the flesh and blood can come to God, but in my life experience I battle the flesh which as God tells me

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. (KJV)

So God is telling me that this carnal mind or fleshly mind fights against God, hates God. How then might I have chose God if God had not given me his Holy Spirit. So I realize that it was not me that chose God, but that it was God who brought me at the appointed time to him.

Some other scriptures you can look at.

Rom 7:5,18
Rom 8:5
Rom 8:8-13

For me I realize that I could not of my own accord choose God. This realization is humbling and gives me pause daily as I recognize that it is God that lives in each of us as Christians. God opens our eyes when he knows it is best for us, at least this is what I have come to believe as I have studied God's word.

All I know cperkins, for myself I’m never going to be able to please anyone in this life sir, in the fashion that God can actually please them through faith and having peace with God...

I agree. People may not always be pleased, but if I'm following God, acting in faith and love, I don't let it trouble me. Sometimes though my flesh gets in the way, but thankfully the Holy Spirit in me is leading me away from my fleshy carnal mind, that old man. So, I draw comfort in that I walk with God. I may stumble and have stumbled, but God is always there.

I also agree that none of special. I'm reminded of the apostles when this is brought up. When they asked who was the greatest among them. Christ told them the greatest are those that are servants to others ( a wholly different attitude than the world's view)

I agree that there are a great many more scriptures speaking of these things than the one I gave. The topics of faith, knowledge, experience as revealed in God's word are huge topics that one could literally spend days talking about and sharing scripture. In a short post one can only try to share a bit of what they can.

I also have come to perceive God through his word. God graciously gives each of us his Holy Spirit so that we can have understanding which begins with knowledge. Through the Holy Spirit we grow in our ability to put individual scriptures and passages together into at first the context of chapters, books and eventually the whole of the Bible.

Sometimes when sharing scripture, the background context is implied. We really don't know though one another's understanding of a subject matter nor the connections made.

I asked in part, what is the different after receiving the Holy Spirit because, I'm confused with this concept of choosing that is mentioned. Yes we all have free-will, but who has really done the choosing? Is it really us? If so, then the flesh and blood can come to God, but in my life experience I battle the flesh which as God tells me

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. (KJV)

So God is telling me that this carnal mind or fleshly mind fights against God, hates God. How then might I have chose God if God had not given me his Holy Spirit. So I realize that it was not me that chose God, but that it was God who brought me at the appointed time to him.

Some other scriptures you can look at.

Rom 7:5,18
Rom 8:5
Rom 8:8-13

For me I realize that I could not of my own accord choose God. This realization is humbling and gives me pause daily as I recognize that it is God that lives in each of us as Christians. God opens our eyes when he knows it is best for us, at least this is what I have come to believe as I have studied God's word.

I agree. People may not always be pleased, but if I'm following God, acting in faith and love, I don't let it trouble me. Sometimes though my flesh gets in the way, but thankfully the Holy Spirit in me is leading me away from my fleshy carnal mind, that old man. So, I draw comfort in that I walk with God. I may stumble and have stumbled, but God is always there.

I also agree that none of special. I'm reminded of the apostles when this is brought up. When they asked who was the greatest among them. Christ told them the greatest are those that are servants to others ( a wholly different attitude than the world's view)

You are right when you speak about the topics that could be talked about for days, and shared by scripture. You are right about God is able to give his holy spirit to us, that we can grow in wisdom, and spiritual understanding, and even come to an understanding of God's will by using the bible.

You said they are you are confused by the method of choosing, in the case of Adam and Eve, they could have chosen to listen to God rather than Adam blaming his wife, and Eve blaming the serpent.

If you believe God brought you to himself at the appointed time and it was not your choice, *in my mind -> you chose to believe in the promises of God because of God's persuasion towards you through the Lord Jesus Christ, and the promises offer, thus you placed your faith towards Him, in which believers are saved by God's grace through choice, of deciding -> Hmmm is the Jesus Christ guy someone that can be trusted -> Those who believe say yes. Those who do not believe say no -> That guy was a lunatic and has nothing to offer me.

You can see this played out a lot in the gospels. Many people still today, have the same view, some say yes, some say no.

Hopefully that helps you more understand the method of Choice.

When it comes to choosing between our fleshly ways and the ways of the spirit -

Is like this -> say you are wanting to order a meal at the Cheeseburger Shop. You have a lady in-front of you and she is taking all day and a hay bale delivery to get her order out. You start festering up, inside of yourself (your fleshly carnal mind) and get angry, and start to get impatient.

Your flesh is starting to take control, when you come to realize and notice this, you can choose to say wait a minute hold on now, this is not something God would desire me to do, lets pray and thank God for this day of life, let me pray and ask him to give me patience instead of getting angry at this woman.

Now in this life we can have fun, we enjoy dancing, singing, some like video games, or watching movies, it doesn't always have to be dull boring kind of life you can still enjoy yourself in the flesh -> As long as you aren't using the flesh in the ways of maliciousness, hatred for others, non-loving way, but enjoy yourself in the flesh by the spirit, in thankfulness towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

We will all mess up from time to time, but that is when you are able to take a time out and reflect, and decide was that way the right way, and overall God's way will always be the right and best way by the spirit.

Also do agree with you God does bring people to himself through the Lord Jesus Christ by 4102 pístis (from 3982/peithô, "persuade, be persuaded") – properly, persuasion (be persuaded, come to trust); faith.

Faith. Have made a lesson at the bottom of my signature if you are interested in learning more.

Thank you for explaining a little bit more of your understanding, and hope this helps a little bit more when it comes to choosing. You may disagree with it, or you may agree with it, would like to know what you think of this proposal, because do enjoy trying to help and encourage people in the faith and the understanding of God, and the understanding of how we as humans are.

May grace and peace follow you and may God help you understand in wisdom, spiritual understanding and growing in the knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the will of God.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Last edited:
Yes and No. Whether or not what is discussed is a salvation issue is not of importance Gari.
What is important is whether or not we are promoting TRUTH or are we proposing OPINIONS.

You said...........
"The first death is death to those who have not been given a new born again spirit" .

That is incorrect IMHO.

There is "Physical" death and that is when the body dies. THAT is the 1st death.

There is then "Spiritual" death and that is total seperation from God and that happens when the lost man is cast into the Lack of Fire in Revelation 20. THAT then is the 2nd death.

Adam died SPIRITUALLY the moment he ate the fruit. But he lived PHYSICALLY another 960 years.

Yes the first death is the death of the temporal body and temporal spirit . Its the letter of the law (death) that is tossed into the spirit of judgment reconkned by fire . Fire can heal or purify as well as make no effect as if it never happened.

Remember when he gave it, it was subject to the letter death (not eternal spirit with a temporal body )

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Those who have become born again they will rise on the last day under the Sun .The letter of the law (thou shall not or you will surely die) it will not rise up and condemn to death through corruption the suffering of hell. ever again .the second death the death of death

Yes the first death is the death of the temporal body and temporal spirit . Its the letter of the law (death) that is tossed into the spirit of judgment reconkned by fire . Fire can heal or purify as well as make no effect as if it never happened.

Remember when he gave it, it was subject to the letter death (not eternal spirit with a temporal body )

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Those who have become born again they will rise on the last day under the Sun .The letter of the law (thou shall not or you will surely die) it will not rise up and condemn to death through corruption the suffering of hell. ever again .the second death the death of death

As is usually the case Gari.....I am a simple old country boy and I struggle with trying to understand what you are trying to say.

Example #1.............You said above =
"The letter of the law (thou shall not or you will surely die) it will not rise up and condemn to death through corruption the suffering of hell. ever again .the second death the death of death."

The letter of the LAW does not say that now does it?.

Genesis 2:16-17 is where that statement comes from...........
"And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

God informed His creation Adam if they partook of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die. When the serpent came to Eve, he completely changed what God spoke, and Eve believed the serpent rather than God.​

Genesis 3:1-3......
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

It is probably me......but that direction from God to Adam was along time before the Law was given and the phrase "thou shall not or you will surely die".....I do not believe is found in the Law of of God. If I am wrong, please post the Scripture to correct me.

Example #2.......
You said.............
"it will not rise up and condemn to death through corruption the suffering of hell. ever again .the second death the death of death."

By "IT" I assume you mean the LAW.

Actually....DEATH died when Jesus rose from the dead. He conquered Death, hell and the grave for ALL who believed in Him and accepted Him as the payment for their sin!

Those who reject the Lord Jesus are then subject to the SECOND death which is spiritual seperation from God in the Lake of Fire.

Rev. 20:12-15........
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Back