Very funny movies!

Very funny movies!

I just saw Airplane! the other day...yeah, I know, it's old. But it sure is funny! I also saw a film on T.V. called Fatal Instinct...very funny stuff!!! Anyone else seen these or any other great comedies? I just had to post this because it's on my mind!

With only a slight editing one of our favourite comedies is Rat Race

Just a reminder about 'Airplane'... the original theatrical version contained nudity, drug use, alcoholism and racial bias... (all in parody form, but present none the less.). The 'sanitized' version that occasionally shows up on broadcast and cable TV is mild compared to the original.

Roger... what?... Over... what? ... and stop calling me Shirley...

I think my favorite line(s) from the film is/are:

Ted: "I've flown single engine planes in the war...a long time ago. But this has four engines! It's an entirely different kind of flying, all together."

Dr. Rumack and stewardess (in unison): "It's an entirely different kind of flying."

It took me a few seconds to catch on what they were doing, but then I couldn't stop laughing! Too good! Or else there's this one...

Stewardess: "Excuse me sir, there's been a problem in the cockpit and..."

Ted (interrupting): "The cockpit! What is it?"

Stewardess: "It's a small room at the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not important right now."

Back