• I don't study my Bible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will be helpful now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Christ born in Spirit and in body?

Brothers and sisters,
I've been doing a study to share with the rest of you. I pray and believe you'll be blessed, challenged and changed by the scriptures. :)

Questions to ask yourself before reading, maybe you could even write down your answers before reading on, as a reference.

Some answers are yes, some are no. Just so you don't know where I'm going with it, and so you can make up your own mind what you believe.

1.) Is Jesus eternally past? (Has he always existed, eternally?)

2.) Is Jesus the wisdom of God? (Is he spoken of as being Wisdom?)

3.) Is Jesus the SON of God?

4.) Was he created by God for a purpose?

5.) Is Jesus still eternal, even if he is not eternally past?

6.) Are you eternal?

6.) Are YOU going to inherit, ETERNAL LIFE?

That should get you ready, here we go! :)

Jesus: Son, of God.
Part 1

*1 Corinthians 1:24 but unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

*Ephesians 3
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, was this grace given, to preach unto the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 and to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery which for ages hath been hid in God who created all things;
10 to the intent that now unto the principalities and the powers in the heavenly places might be made known through the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Proverbs 8
1 Doth not wisdom cry, And understanding put forth her voice?
2 On the top of high places by the way, Where the paths meet, she standeth;
3 Beside the gates, at the entry of the city, At the coming in at the doors, she crieth aloud:
4 Unto you, O men, I call; And my voice is to the sons of men.
5 O ye simple, understand prudence; And, ye fools, be of an understanding heart.
6 Hear, for I will speak excellent things; And the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7 For my mouth shall utter truth;

*Lu 20:21 And they asked him, saying, Teacher, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, and acceptest not the person of any, but of a truth teachest the way of God:

*Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

*Joh 8:45 But because I say the truth, ye believe me not.

*Joh 8:46 Which of you convicteth me of sin? If I say truth, why do ye not believe me?

And wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverse in them.

*Joh 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for he giveth not the Spirit by measure.

*Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that giveth life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I have spoken unto you are spirit, and are life.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, And right to them that find knowledge.

*Mt 13:11 And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; And knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; And all the things that may be desired are not to be compared unto it.
12 I wisdom have made prudence my dwelling, And find out knowledge and discretion.
13 The fear of Jehovah is to hate evil: Pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, And the perverse mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound knowledge: I am understanding; I have might.

*Pr 3:19 Jehovah by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding he established the heavens.
*Pr 16:16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! Yea, to get understanding is rather to be chosen than silver.

*Pr 16:22 Understanding is a well–spring of life unto him that hath it; But the correction of fools is their folly.

15 By me kings reign, And princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, And nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; And those that seek me diligently shall find me.

*Matthew 7
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, who, if his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone;
10 or if he shall ask for a fish, will give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

18 Riches and honor are with me; Yea, durable wealth and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; And my revenue than choice silver.

*Ro 6:22 But now being made free from sin and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto sanctification, and the end eternal life.

20 I walk in the way of righteousness, In the midst of the paths of justice;

*Joh 5:30 I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

*Ac 3:14 But ye denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted unto you,

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance, And that I may fill their treasuries.

*Matthew 6
32 For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Part 2

22 Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old.

*Joh 16:28 I came out from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go unto the Father.

*John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was.

*Revelation 3:14 And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God:

*Psalms 2
7 I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee.

*Acts 13
32 And we bring you good tidings of the promise made unto the fathers,
33 that God hath fulfilled the same unto our children, in that he raised up Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

*Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, This day have I begotten thee? and again, I will be to him a Father, And he shall be to me a Son?

*Heb 5:5 So Christ also glorified not himself to be made a high priest, but he that spake unto him, Thou art my Son, This day have I begotten thee:

*Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

*Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

*Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

*Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

*1Jo 4:9 Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him.

*1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

*1Jo 2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.

*1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is begotten of God doeth no sin, because his seed abideth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is begotten of God.

*1Pe 1:23 having been begotten again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which liveth and abideth.

*Lu 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth;
26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, Nor the beginning of the dust of the world.
27 When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a circle upon the face of the deep,
28 When he made firm the skies above, When the fountains of the deep became strong,
29 When he gave to the sea its bound, That the waters should not transgress his commandment, When he marked out the foundations of the earth;
30 Then I was by him, as a master workman;

*John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

*Proverbs 3:19 Jehovah by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding he established the heavens.

*Colossians 1
15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

*Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, being himself the saviour of the body.

*1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

And I was daily his delight, Rejoicing always before him,
31 Rejoicing in his habitable earth; And my delight was with the sons of men.
32 Now therefore, my sons, hearken unto me; For blessed are they that keep my ways.

*Lu 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the WORD OF GOD, and keep it.

*Re 3:10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Part 3

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, And refuse it not.
34 Blessed is the man that heareth me,

*Lu 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the WORD OF GOD, and keep it.

Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, And shall obtain favor of Jehovah.

*Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;

*Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: All they that hate me love death.

*Joh 15:18 If the world hateth you, ye know that it hath hated me before it hated you.

*1Ti 5:6 But she that giveth herself to pleasure is dead while she liveth.

Proverbs 9
1 Wisdom hath builded her house; She hath hewn out her seven pillars:

*1Pe 2:5 ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

*Ga 2:9 and when they perceived the grace that was given unto me, James and Cephas and John, they who were reputed to be pillars…

*Re 3:12 Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God

2 She hath killed her beasts;

(Beasts represent the flesh or the old man very often, in types and shadows especially.)

She hath mingled her wine; She hath also furnished her table:
3 She hath sent forth her maidens; She crieth upon the highest places of the city:

*Re 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

*Luke 22
29 and I appoint unto you a kingdom, even as my Father appointed unto me,
30 that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and ye shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Re 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they that are bidden to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are true words of God.

*Re 22:14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.

* Also read this parable in Matthew 22...here is a piece
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they that were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore unto the partings of the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage feast.

4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither:

*Mt 18:3 and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye turn, and become as little children, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

As for him that is void of understanding, she saith to him,
5 Come, eat ye of my bread, And drink of the wine which I have mingled.

*Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down out of heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: yea and the bread which I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world.

*Luke 22
19 And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and gave to them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 And the cup in like manner after supper, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood, even that which is poured out for you.

6 Leave off, ye simple ones, and live; And walk in the way of understanding.
7 He that correcteth a scoffer getteth to himself reviling; And he that reproveth a wicked man getteth himself a blot.
8 Reprove not a scoffer, lest he hate thee: Reprove a wise man, and he will love thee.
9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.
10 The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom;

And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

*Ac 3:14 But ye denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted unto you,

11 For by me thy days shall be multiplied, And the years of thy life shall be increased.
12 If thou art wise, thou art wise for thyself; And if thou scoffest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Back