Welcome RadicalChristian

Dusty

Inactive
Welcome RadicalChristian

We welcome you" RadicalChristian '' to CFS where you will find a wonderful group of Christians to share fellowship with and the love of Jesus Christ .

Please take time to read the forum rules and God Bless.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.

welcome-2-1.gif

Hello, all

Just a quick "hello" from a newbie. I chose the name RadicalChristian not because I'm radical, in any political sense, but because I tend to take Jesus' commands seriously--and, in comparison to the world (not to you guys, of course) I may SEEM radical.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all and having dialogue. God bless, Vic (RadicalChristian.)

Just a quick "hello" from a newbie. I chose the name RadicalChristian not because I'm radical, in any political sense, but because I tend to take Jesus' commands seriously--and, in comparison to the world (not to you guys, of course) I may SEEM radical.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all and having dialogue. God bless, Vic (RadicalChristian.)

Welcome to the forum Radical! From your brother in Australia! :israel:

Amen! That makes me happy!

There's no other way to live a fulfilling victorious life. Those who have been saved but don't willingly follow the leading of the Spirit but want to live after the flesh will be miserable. Its like they are straddling the fence trying to live in both worlds. They aren't satified in either world

There's no other way to live a fulfilling victorious life. Those who have been saved but don't willingly follow the leading of the Spirit but want to live after the flesh will be miserable. Its like they are straddling the fence trying to live in both worlds. They aren't satified in either world
You are definitely wise, GS :)

Back