Western world is losing its Christian values, says leading bishop

Theres only one God, The God of the Bible. The one that Healed the sick, Made the earth, created man, Gave us a way out of hell.

I know theres always a war raging. But the fact that i need to really descover who God is, is whats missing in my relationship.

Ive Been so consintrated on getting on a higher level that ive missed such a huge step!

youth is an easy target ,read Jesus he is the key to both old and new,you will understand from his voice.then you will realise the war.

youth is an easy target

Yes, that is true SC. The youth is an easy target. Why do you think they're teaching Evolution in school? It is because younger children are more susceptible to believe it, especially when they are at an age where they do not reason comprehensively and question what they are being taught.

We could all use a good brain washing!
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Tit 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Back