What Book Are You Reading?

There was a thread on another forum where people shared what book they are reading. It was interesting to me to check and see what other people were reading. So here goes: What book are you in the process of reading? If you'd like to comment on that book that be great too.

The book I'm reading right now is No Safe Haven by Kimberley Woodhouse, Kayla Woodhouse.
This is a mother and daughter writing team. They are new to me but I really like what I'm reading. I think I'm going to add them to my favorite authors list.

I'm now reading Trinity:Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig. She's an author I've recently discovered who does a terrific job writing. I love reading her books-she is definately on my favorite authors list. This is the first book in a new series.

I'm in the process of reading two books.
Summon the Shadows by Eva Marie Everson
Sweet Violet by Catherine Palmer
I'm reading the one book out loud to my husband. The other one I'm reading on my own.
Reading out loud to my husband started back a long time ago. I was reading to myself and found something interesting or funny and he told me to read aloud. I started with that one book and now it's a habit to read to him.

Doesn't anyone here read?
I just started a new book today: The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club by Wanda E. Brunstetter.

I started reading a second book because I was going to be gone overnight cat sitting and couldn't read the book I'm reading out loud because my husband wasn't coming along.
Genoa Bay by Bette Nordberg is what I picked out to read. This is the first book I've read from this author and I'm not disappointed in my pick.

I've just started reading "3 minutes to God: Shooting Cows an49 other ways to see God in your life" by Wade Grassedonio. It's got some really funny stories but with meaningful insight to our Walk with God.

About to finish up Erasing Hell by Francis Chan. My goal was to try to tackle 12 books this year.
I have only read about 30 books my entire life so im trying to read more now. But I did go for a few years listening to a bunch of audiobooks lol.

Just finished Eyes Wide Open by Ted Dekker! So good! The whole book was based on fiction but talked about where your value lies :) Loved it!

And now I'm reading The Bride Collector by him as well :)

Our church is on a mission to read the Bible from beginning to end by the end of the year. Right now we are wrapping up Exodus. It is interesting the parallels that can be drawn from the Israelites and Egypt, compared to the children of God and the World. It makes one think of the coming tribulation and Christ's return...

Back