What Do I Do With My Tarot Cards?

That doesn't really answer the problem.

What problem?

But as I said, that can apply to anything. You're using a computer and the internet, which definitely falls into the category of "things that can lead to temptation".

Oy, you're not gonna make this easy, are you? :p The difference is something like the internet is neutral. Where as the product of something intended directly for one solid use like tarot cards or books of spells are used for one particular use, and that use can only drive a wedge between that individual and God.

Yes it does. It proves that the board is useless and whatever "results" people get are of their own making. Once you remove the ability of the user to manipulate the outcome (even subconsciously), all you ever get is gibberish.

To begin, do you believe Satan exists? If so, do you believe he can fester into those who have weak or no faith? And if so, then why can't it be done through physical things just as God can act through physical things?

Exactly. The item itself has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome. It's the person using it.

Indeed.

It's no more dangerous than any other piece of wood.

While it's no more dangerous itself, it's purpose isn't neutral. Do you see the difference now?

The only reason to have such a fear is if you believe it actually does have some sort of power. And by believing it has power, you've given it power that it doesn't otherwise have.

I don't believe it has power. However, I believe its sole use empowers Satan, and he has power. He's not more powerful than God, but he is more powerful than man. This is something every Christian should know as fighting evil is something every individual has to deal with at some point.

And let's be clear here. The debunking method doesn't work "most of the time". It works 100% of the time.

You're accounting to 100% of the times you've done it. And let's not forget that you're only regarding what you do see, not what you don't see.

I'm sorry, River, but I'm just not buying it.

There is no such thing as magic items or items that provide some sort of extra power to do anything. The only thing mentioned that would contain power is the Anointing from the Holy Spirit in cloth.

nothing is evil, or can do evil. Inanimate objects made by man have zero abilities.

Anything that would cause us to stumble or take away our time from God needs to be gotten rid of. Cable TV included.

Blessings.

Polly you must go read what Jesus told the young rich ruler in Matt 19. Everything that convicts you, burn and remove!

I have a friend that when he got saved came and burnt all my comic books :LOL:. My brothers tried to stop him and said he is mad, I let him do as he pleased. I knew he was acting on a conviction. We either go 100% for the Lord or zero Rev 3:15.

I am not allowed to burn anything, my mom doesn't let me, and there's no place where I can burn things anyway anywhere.

Also, what comic books you had? And why would he burn comic books? Aren't comic books just fiction? Because I feel like I am allowed to watch Harry Potter because Harry Potter is only 100% fiction and it's only wizardry, and there is no such thing as wizardry, and wizardry is way much different from witchcraft. Witchcraft are the ones like Wicca, Pagan, etc. but wizardry is just magic wands doing something that doesn't match the laws of real life, like pointing a wand and then comes some light or some electricity and it makes something that can't be done and only immediately. No one can point the wand and throw a being or an object by pointing the wand at the being or the object and say "Expelliarmus" for example. And no one can make a potion that changes the looks (Polyjuice Potion). Also, Rowling is Catholic or Christian.

I am not allowed to burn anything, my mom doesn't let me, and there's no place where I can burn things anyway anywhere.

Also, what comic books you had? And why would he burn comic books? Aren't comic books just fiction? Because I feel like I am allowed to watch Harry Potter because Harry Potter is only 100% fiction and it's only wizardry, and there is no such thing as wizardry, and wizardry is way much different from witchcraft. Witchcraft are the ones like Wicca, Pagan, etc. but wizardry is just magic wands doing something that doesn't match the laws of real life, like pointing a wand and then comes some light or some electricity and it makes something that can't be done and only immediately. No one can point the wand and throw a being or an object by pointing the wand at the being or the object and say "Expelliarmus" for example. And no one can make a potion that changes the looks (Polyjuice Potion). Also, Rowling is Catholic or Christian.

Please stop being naive. Wizadry / witchcraft = sorcery. Deut 18:10-15 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

The issue you need to deal with / judge yourself in fear and trembling on.... is that the OT says the following... Ex 22:18 You shall not permit a sorceress to live. Lev 20:27 A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them. Would you survive an OT court? Do you think God is impressed with us if we do / toy with something He judged worthy of death?

We watch Harry Potter with a lot of Christian salt or we don't watch it at all!

Please stop being naive. Wizadry / witchcraft = sorcery. Deut 18:10-15 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

But wizardry is not real, only witchcraft is. Have you ever seen someone casting Expelliarmus on an object and then the object falls without touching it, or magick that doesn't match the scientific laws?

But wizardry is not real, only witchcraft is. Have you ever seen someone casting Expelliarmus on an object and then the object falls without touching it, or magick that doesn't match the scientific laws?

Witchcraft is What??? They teach kids to believe in that stuff in your country? it's not real, just like Santa Clause.......(Hope I did not blow that for you)

There is no such thing as witches. Satan is a zero unless you give him place.........

Witchcraft is What??? They teach kids to believe in that stuff in your country? it's not real, just like Santa Clause.......(Hope I did not blow that for you)

There is no such thing as witches. Satan is a zero unless you give him place.........

Witchcraft is real because witches do exist but they are just Wiccans, Pagans, Satanists, etc. I was a Pagan in 2012, and I used the Pagan spells and they worked, but they always wore off after some time.

Witchcraft unfortunately is real. You most likely won't find witches in pointy hats or broomsticks, but you may find individuals who hold the pentagram in sacred regard the same way we may hold the cross in sacred regard.

The magic used in witchcraft is not magic that comes out of thin air -- it empowers Satan from where it comes. Some areas have a more prominent witch culture than others. Spain, Puerto Rico, and The Congo are places that have a history of practicing witchcraft.

One of the most dangerous things to do is think that Satan can't have involvement with others. He often targets those who think this way.

Witchcraft unfortunately is real. You most likely won't find witches in pointy hats or broomsticks, but you may find individuals who hold the pentagram in sacred regard the same way we may hold the cross in sacred regard.

The magic used in witchcraft is not magic that comes out of thin air -- it empowers Satan from where it comes. Some areas have a more prominent witch culture than others. Spain, Puerto Rico, and The Congo are places that have a history of practicing witchcraft.

One of the most dangerous things to do is think that Satan can't have involvement with others. He often targets those who think this way.

True. And wizardry is the one in Harry Potter, and Harry Potter stuff is 100% fictional. And I know a real life male witch from Finland, he keeps abusing me with his magick.

Tell me more.
So yeah, I know this male witch in Finland. He is very scary. He curses/hexes/jinxes me sometimes, and he tries to destroy my romantic feelings for Severus Snape because he is in love with me and he wants me, and he tracks and stalks me with his psychic abilities. He is a teacher in my previous school, and he groped a lot of female students, and he groped me too sometimes, and he was quite perverted, and the other teachers never found out about this because he hid these things. His name is Ilkka Miettinen. He is the one that has blonde spiky hair and a chin beard.

So yeah, I know this male witch in Finland. He is very scary. He curses/hexes/jinxes me sometimes, and he tries to destroy my romantic feelings for Severus Snape because he is in love with me and he wants me, and he tracks and stalks me with his psychic abilities. He is a teacher in my previous school, and he groped a lot of female students, and he groped me too sometimes, and he was quite perverted, and the other teachers never found out about this because he hid these things. His name is Ilkka Miettinen. He is the one that has blonde spiky hair and a chin beard.

Sounds bizarre. Prayer is the greatest weapon against this sort of thing. Never be afraid to use it.

Witchcraft is real because witches do exist but they are just Wiccans, Pagans, Satanists, etc. I was a Pagan in 2012, and I used the Pagan spells and they worked, but they always wore off after some time.

No Such Thing as witches................. No such thing as Spells, it's all make believe.

There is a real devil though, a deceiver.

No Such Thing as witches..

MichaelH, you are in error. There are "witches", those who practice Wicca.
The "magic" they employ is a form of sorcery, in other words "association with and use of demons
to achieve intended results".

Being young really face a lot of questions of what to do or not what to do....

A simple advice: a word: irrelevant.

In decision making: there are irrelevant data: it only prolongs the discussion and yet at the end of the day: it has no bearing on the decision of what to do.

Crafts or Tarot have power or not: irrelevant… we are not to put our trust in it, but to put our trust only in God….

MichaelH, don't be deceived that witchcraft and magic from Satan is nothing more than fiction. While it's not nearly as powerful as God, it is still real and one of the many other reasons why we need God.

Practicing false religious acts to non-existent gods is wrong because it's a rejection of the true God who does indeed exist. Practicing witchcraft or even blatant Satanism, while it is also a rejection of God, it is a connection with something that actually is real with the sole purpose to drive you away from Him.

In fact, I think it's extremely dangerous to think something like witchcraft doesn't exist as it can render you more vulnerable.

If one believes in the Holy Trinity, one will also believe in the existence of Satan. And if Satan, the demons, and Hell are real, then how is it a silly notion for witchcraft to be real when the idea is that it comes from those existing sources?

What problem?
When I pointed out the silliness of Satan being the only one that could use a Ouija board and asked why God can't, your response just kinda brushed over it.

Oy, you're not gonna make this easy, are you? :p The difference is something like the internet is neutral. Where as the product of something intended directly for one solid use like tarot cards or books of spells are used for one particular use, and that use can only drive a wedge between that individual and God.
That doesn't make any sense either. Whether something is designed for one or more uses is irrelevant to the question of whether it can lead to temptation.

To begin, do you believe Satan exists? If so, do you believe he can fester into those who have weak or no faith? And if so, then why can't it be done through physical things just as God can act through physical things?
Of course, but Ouija boards are no more special in that regard than books.

While it's no more dangerous itself, it's purpose isn't neutral. Do you see the difference now?
No, because they simply don't work....at all.

You're accounting to 100% of the times you've done it. And let's not forget that you're only regarding what you do see, not what you don't see.
No, it's also 100% of the times my friends and family have done it, and it's a common debunking strategy among skeptics/debunkers. If Ouija boards really did work, then why don't they ever, ever, ever, ever work under objective evaluation and testing? There's an obvious answer to that question that you're avoiding.

I'm sorry, River, but I'm just not buying it.
And by doing so, you're granting it power that it wouldn't otherwise have.

In my undergraduate days, I knew some people who practiced Wicca. In my experience, the things they do don't work either. The only effectiveness of their spells, potions, and incantations stem from the power of suggestion and confirmation bias.

When I pointed out the silliness of Satan being the only one that could use a Ouija board and asked why God can't, your response just kinda brushed over it.

That doesn't make any sense either. Whether something is designed for one or more uses is irrelevant to the question of whether it can lead to temptation.

Of course, but Ouija boards are no more special in that regard than books.

No, because they simply don't work....at all.

No, it's also 100% of the times my friends and family have done it, and it's a common debunking strategy among skeptics/debunkers. If Ouija boards really did work, then why don't they ever, ever, ever, ever work under objective evaluation and testing? There's an obvious answer to that question that you're avoiding.

And by doing so, you're granting it power that it wouldn't otherwise have.

We seem to be missing each other on something as you still think that I think "things" have some sort of power.

No Such Thing as witches..

MichaelH, you are in error. There are "witches", those who practice Wicca.
The "magic" they employ is a form of sorcery, in other words "association with and use of demons
to achieve intended results".

Just because someone calls themselves a witch, means nothing. There are no such things as witches with real magic powers. You have no evidence of real magic powers from anyone who claims to be a witch. It's make believe.

As River Jordan says...... these things are only by suggestive power and those willing to fall for it. People can make anything appear to happen if you get them to believe it enough. It being real to them does not make it real though.

ZERO evidence of Magic means there is no such thing as witches with Magic power though someone can call themselves whatever they want to call themselves. I am talking about what is perceived to be "REAL" witches with powers and flying broom sticks. It's not real.

Back