What Does "bible Believing Christian" And "bible Believing Church" Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem vengeful on most everyone here who disagrees with you. Down-rating me every chance you get, and spewing nasty comments.
Don't down-rate others and they might not down-rate you. It takes two to tango.

Even that founder of Exodus International may not comprehend the healing and delivering power of God---he has been fighting a formidable battle against the powers of darkness. He needs prayer and God's comfort.
Most likely he realized he was up against a world of science, doctors, medical advances, and research, and realized he was fighting a losing battle because he was, oh, I don't know, WRONG?
People who have been delivered from homosexuality do know firsthand of the delivering power and healing of God...praise JESUS!
No one's been "delivered" from it. If you tell people not to have sex, that doesn't mean they're not homosexual. Those people are still attracted to the same sex as they always were, they just might be celibate. That's not a victory. That's pathetic.

True Catholics don't consider themselves to be "Christians"...this is their own dogma and they gladly admit this.

I did not know this. Do you have any articles or anything that I may read, where they don't consider themselves Christians. So they don't believe Jesus is lord and Savior? If they don't, then I would have to say no they are not Christians. I'll be back. Let me check wikipedia on this.

who cares what you say or others might think? All that matters is Gods Word and His righteousness.... you are wasting yur efforts in this type of personal attack :cool:

It is not a personal attack, I'm just saying, people here are having a lot of questions, and I am too, where you really stand on this. You talk about it all the time, your always posting about it. You've said before you've thought about it, so its just raising a lot of questions that I think you ought to be aware of.

Too much agrressive disagreements here. This thread is closed til further notice. Ty all for participating.
Godisworkin_zps2c3284bd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back