What Drives You Crazy

Well, because of my illness I have to get the Flu shot and Pneumonia shot. But even though I got the flu shot, I got the flu in the worst way this time. I have to get the flu shot every year but the pneumonia shot every 5 yrs. I went and got that flu shot and couldn't use my left arm for 2 days because it hurt to move it and I got the flu anyway. I will be thinking about it next year. I mean that thing took me off my feet for 2 weeks.

Major, hope you are starting to feel better. Take care of yourself

Bad drivers. Rude people. People who swear like it's just "normal" language. Un-modest women. People who can't be direct and say exactly what they mean.

Why yes, most of the things that irk me in this world have to do with other people.

Well, because of my illness I have to get the Flu shot and Pneumonia shot. But even though I got the flu shot, I got the flu in the worst way this time. I have to get the flu shot every year but the pneumonia shot every 5 yrs. I went and got that flu shot and couldn't use my left arm for 2 days because it hurt to move it and I got the flu anyway. I will be thinking about it next year. I mean that thing took me off my feet for 2 weeks.

Major, hope you are starting to feel better. Take care of yourself

Thank you so very much! I am on the way back to Dr. today as a matter of fact.

Bad drivers. Rude people. People who swear like it's just "normal" language. Un-modest women. People who can't be direct and say exactly what they mean.

Why yes, most of the things that irk me in this world have to do with other people.

People be funny! I know it's them because it can not be us!

People be funny! I know it's them because it can not be us!
I must be the best driver on the road.
People who drive faster than me are going to kill somebody.
People who drive slower than me cause traffic problems.
People who stop to look around are going to cause an accident.
When I stop to look around, some bozo comes flying up behind me wanting me to move.
I just don't understand these drivers. :mad::confused::eek: :rolleyes:

I must be the best driver on the road.
People who drive faster than me are going to kill somebody.
People who drive slower than me cause traffic problems.
People who stop to look around are going to cause an accident.
When I stop to look around, some bozo comes flying up behind me wanting me to move.
I just don't understand these drivers. :mad::confused::eek: :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly!

Who was it that once said.............."We have met the enemy and they are us".

Greetings:
We love dogs,dog are man's best friends....but we have two cats instead(to kill God's bounty).One tries to bite my ankles if I forgot to feed it on time and the other one walks on our faces,stove,computers.God should of given us more sense-of-humor.
bye
Amen

Back