What Is Happening Cfs?! :)

Then I DO know who he is! Yeah, I would rather not deal with him in person. Give me Robin Williams. PLEASE!!! He could often be manic, but he was sweet.
Oh, Robin Williams! YES! That is perfect.

Good choice (y)(y)

Mine are all biblical so they're some nice stickers lol
You're funny :) I think you and I will get along splendidly.

@Ghid - I can't think of the answer for your joke! Amuse me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while! My apologies! Life have been so busy! IN the process of moving and just graduated Bible college with a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies.

What are YOU guys up to? I miss you all <3

For those who are new and haven't seen me around, my name is Katie! feel free to PM me for my Facebook page! I want to get to know you all :)

So, I have four things for you to do in this post.
1) Tell me one random fact about you. I love to fly planes, camp, fish, play WGT.com, listen to God
2) Tell me a good joke. Your lookin at him LOL!!
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?Neither
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? I moved to Knoxville GA and retired from the work force hehe

Ready? On your mark, get set, GO!

It's been a while! My apologies! Life have been so busy! IN the process of moving and just graduated Bible college with a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies.

For those who are new and haven't seen me around, my name is Katie! feel free to PM me for my Facebook page! I want to get to know you all :)

1) Tell me one random fact about you.
2) Tell me a good joke.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months?

Welcome back Katie :) I don't think we have talked much.. I am not certainly new here.. But have been active only over last few months.. Have good friends now :)

One random fact - I am from India and a software engineer. Does that count?

Joke - I posted this some time back in another thread. So comes to my mind immediately. Fits well with my profession! :)

software-design-joke.png

I would rather have internet access

Most existing thing - Bought a new house :)

Welcome back Katie :) I don't think we have talked much.. I am not certainly new here.. But have been active only over last few months.. Have good friends now :)

Joke - I posted this some time back in another thread. So comes to my mind immediately. Fits well with my profession! :)

software-design-joke.png

I would rather have internet access

Most existing thing - Bought a new house :)
I don't believe I have ever met you! Been here for a while :) Just haven't been active lately. Life gets pretty busy!

How long have you been a software engineer and what got you interested in that career? :)

And congratulations on the new house!

I don't believe I have ever met you! Been here for a while :) Just haven't been active lately. Life gets pretty busy!

How long have you been a software engineer and what got you interested in that career? :)

And congratulations on the new house!
Probably the pay we get? I am in this field for good 10 years now.. This is my first job and company.. Have never switched.. I joined this company back in India.. Then moved to US through the same company.. Came to US first in 2006 December..

You're funny :) I think you and I will get along splendidly.

@Ghid - I can't think of the answer for your joke! Amuse me.

Frank, Francis Scott Key, was writing the Star Spangled Banner. The phrase, José can you see, is the first line of the Star Spangle Banner. The last line is "Play ball."

Probably the pay we get? I am in this field for good 10 years now.. This is my first job and company.. Have never switched.. I joined this company back in India.. Then moved to US through the same company.. Came to US first in 2006 December..
1o years? That's admirable. And yes, I'm sure you get along just fine with the pay ;)

Frank, Francis Scott Key, was writing the Star Spangled Banner. The phrase, José can you see, is the first line of the Star Spangle Banner. The last line is "Play ball."
Oh, that's great!

Sometimes. Now that u have graduated Elim, what r your plans?
Well, I'm a life coach right now and working at a ministry. Will be going to another college for my Master's. Been attending college for about 7 years now, so I'm taking a year off. I'm working fulltime to save money and whatnot until I can move out of state :)

2) Tell me a good joke.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you?
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months?

Hi.

1) I love draw and paint. (not good at it yet)
2) Don't have any. Sorry. :(
3) hmmm. Not have internet.
4) I'm going to University! Looking forward to the experience.

Joke - I posted this some time back in another thread. So comes to my mind immediately. Fits well with my profession!

Love it. I've found things have gone a bit differently a couple of times people I knew asked me (an amateur) if I could come up with anything. Both business ones I remember were by their descriptions solvable (although they couldn't do it) via a simple Excel/Access type route but when I went back with my sort of drafts the spec changed to such a degree (added bells, whistles and all that) that they had moved from sort of "favour form a friend with at least a little bit of IT experience" territory to one of quite heavy tailor written software (to which I can only say "you need to hire a proper consultant if that's what you want").

2) Tell me a good joke.

Ok, ok, I left the gate late. I see you are a "Sr Encourager Mod". You are obviously good at the encouraging, you should ask for a raise.
My name is John. The only sign language I know is foul and can get you slapped or punched.
1) Tell me one random fact about you. I'm as clumsy as a moose, but I look cute with my thumbs attached to the sides of my head with my hands shaped as antlers.
2) Tell me a good joke. Why didn't Noah and his family have much fish to eat on the ark? They only took two worms with them.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have NIcolas Cage always be within one meter of you? Oh easy, Nick Cage with me. I'd take him to church with me and sing Christian music to him and see if he would catch on fire.
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? Was asked to sing "Drink a Beer" by Luke Bryan for the end of a church service, yes a church service, in which a widowed member spoke about losing her husband. This song spoke to her about her ordeal, and since I could play guitar and sing, she asked me to perform it. My wife told me to think about my sister who pasted away from cancer at age 45, so I would have more "feeling" in the song. I ended up getting all choked up through the song and was barely able to finish it. Talk about a humbling experience.

Also I play guitar and write some music. I have taken lyrics from old hymnbook songs and put new music to them.

Hi.

1) I love draw and paint. (not good at it yet)
2) Don't have any. Sorry. :(
3) hmmm. Not have internet.
4) I'm going to University! Looking forward to the experience.
Pshhh, see, I found out something about people with talents: They say, "I'm not good at it," and turns out, they are spectacular. I have played piano for 18 years and still think I'm not that good :p I'm sure you are BRILLIANT! Send me some stuff thaty ou've done! I'd love to see it at some point! :)

What are you going to University for? :)

hey, hey, hey! how've you been..what's new :) ♥♥♥
@pancakes - There she is! The girl of the hour! Hi! Everything is new! Life is so exciting! So how are YOU? So you said you took a break from college, so what are you doing now? Are ya working? Are you living home? What's UP?! And btw, you have to answer those questions in the original post. BEcause I want to hear what you have to say!

Ok, ok, I left the gate late. I see you are a "Sr Encourager Mod". You are obviously good at the encouraging, you should ask for a raise.
@Big Moose - Oh, you're going to make me blush!

My name is John. The only sign language I know is foul and can get you slapped or punched.
1) Tell me one random fact about you. I'm as clumsy as a moose, but I look cute with my thumbs attached to the sides of my head with my hands shaped as antlers.
2) Tell me a good joke. Why didn't Noah and his family have much fish to eat on the ark? They only took two worms with them.
3) Would you rather never have access to the Internet or have Nicolas Cage always be within one meter of you? Oh easy, Nick Cage with me. I'd take him to church with me and sing Christian music to him and see if he would catch on fire.
4) And what's been the MOST exciting thing that has happened to you in the 6 months? Was asked to sing "Drink a Beer" by Luke Bryan for the end of a church service, yes a church service, in which a widowed member spoke about losing her husband. This song spoke to her about her ordeal, and since I could play guitar and sing, she asked me to perform it. My wife told me to think about my sister who pasted away from cancer at age 45, so I would have more "feeling" in the song. I ended up getting all choked up through the song and was barely able to finish it. Talk about a humbling experience.

Also I play guitar and write some music. I have taken lyrics from old hymnbook songs and put new music to them.
I would love to play the guitar and the drums! Tell me, was it difficult to learn? What made you start playing? I'm sorry to hear about your sister. That must have been so hard on you and your family :(

Back