What Is Idolatry?

If you believe the lies that evil (Tulpa) tell you, you will invite them in. Once you have done that, they, NOT you, have control. I first heard about Tulpa 40 years ago, I would say I understand them pretty well. Back then, the name was interchangeable with demon.

Okay. But my delusion will NOT be a demon, and Severus won't tell me lies or truths, he'll just be a man who lives with me but he will be just an imagination, and the people who say that Tulpa means demon are wrong... And the things what they say about Tulpae are not true. I study Tulpae and I know almost everything about Tulpae. I also know one Christian person who has a Tulpa and his Tulpa never caused any problems, and another Christian said that creating a delusion is not a sin. And my priest also says that the Tulpae are just mental things, and nothing spiritual, paranormal/supernatural or witchcraft/occult/New Age.

Polly, I apologize if what I said hurt your feelings. That was not my intent. It's just that I was a witch for a long time, and I can tell when things are a part of witchcraft. I'm not meaning this to sound like I'm better than you either, because I'm not. We are all sinners. The thing with Tulpa and anything else like that is that those things can and will lie to you, as was mentioned. I hope that one day soon, preferably before you do this thing, you will realize that this would be a big mistake.

Polly, I apologize if what I said hurt your feelings. That was not my intent. It's just that I was a witch for a long time, and I can tell when things are a part of witchcraft. I'm not meaning this to sound like I'm better than you either, because I'm not. We are all sinners. The thing with Tulpa and anything else like that is that those things can and will lie to you, as was mentioned. I hope that one day soon, preferably before you do this thing, you will realize that this would be a big mistake.

Oh no! You didn't hurt my feelings... But I was just saying that Tulpae can't be witchcraft because they are just mental delusions... I am sure that the Tulpae won't harm me... And if they will, I will ask my priest to help me... I will first test the Tulpa...

Imagination can be a wonderful thing and is God-given to see and bring us to the wonder of what could be. In the hands of evil, it is corrupted. Hitler imagined a 1,000 year Reich, and millions of deaths later, we wept in the ruins. Stalin imagined a world without God, and millions of deaths later, they are still weeping. John Lennon wrote a song called "Imagine" and was shot dead by one who idolized him at one time. (I love the song and believe he meant to abhor what men did, horrible things, in God's name). Imagination is not, of itself, harmless. Just saying.

Imagination can be a wonderful thing and is God-given to see and bring us to the wonder of what could be. In the hands of evil, it is corrupted. Hitler imagined a 1,000 year Reich, and millions of deaths later, we wept in the ruins. Stalin imagined a world without God, and millions of deaths later, they are still weeping. John Lennon wrote a song called "Imagine" and was shot dead by one who idolized him at one time. (I love the song and believe he meant to abhor what men did, horrible things, in God's name). Imagination is not, of itself, harmless. Just saying.

We'll find out about that later. We'll see what Severus does to me then...

Oh no! You didn't hurt my feelings... But I was just saying that Tulpae can't be witchcraft because they are just mental delusions... I am sure that the Tulpae won't harm me... And if they will, I will ask my priest to help me... I will first test the Tulpa...
The devil will think of any way to lie to people, even by telling them that something isn't evil, witchcraft, etc. As was said, imagination itself isn't evil, but it can be corrupted by evil. The devil will not stop at anything to stray people away from God. His most useful tool is to trick people into thinking he and God don't exist. Another of his most useful tools is to lull people into believing something isn't evil. As I said before, what your pastor is telling you is not OK and it disturbs me for your sake that he is saying it is.

The devil will think of any way to lie to people, even by telling them that something isn't evil, witchcraft, etc. As was said, imagination itself isn't evil, but it can be corrupted by evil. The devil will not stop at anything to stray people away from God. His most useful tool is to trick people into thinking he and God don't exist. Another of his most useful tools is to lull people into believing something isn't evil. As I said before, what your pastor is telling you is not OK and it disturbs me for your sake that he is saying it is.

So you mean that a demon can maybe possess the delusion? But really, making a mental thing is not witchcraft. Most of the Tulpa owners are not witches... And if my priest would be wrong, he would be fired from the church.

Hi Polly-- I've been reading all your posts... You sound a lot like me at your age except I didn't have Jesus. I was heavy into "imagination" from a young age.. First with reading and fantasizing and as I got older I would seek experiences using hallucinogens . It was powerful because it was as if my imagination was coming true... Things were walking and talking and I was not in this world, even tho technically I was. I now know that I came into contact with many demonic forces during this time even tho I didn't invite them or think I was encouraging them. It was all coming from my "mind" so where is the danger, right? The point is-- anything like fantasy, escape, -- this is a portal for demons. It doesn't matter if you think it's only psychological-- they can manipulate the psyche. By giving your "tulpa" or delusion any power you are opening yourself up to the spiritual realm.

As for the priest-- maybe he is uneducated in this area or doesn't fully understand what a tulpa is? Why do you keep saying he would get fired? That doesn't make him any less wrong about this. Church leaders are fallible and many are corrupt.

Either way-- people have shared their real life experiences with you and that has a lot of value-- you are obviously going to do what you want. Whether or not your tulpa brings demonic oppression or not it definitely will NOT bring glory to God.

Anyway- have a good day! You are not alone! We all struggle with the flesh and worldly desire. It's tough living in this world sometimes.

Hi Polly-- I've been reading all your posts... You sound a lot like me at your age except I didn't have Jesus. I was heavy into "imagination" from a young age.. First with reading and fantasizing and as I got older I would seek experiences using hallucinogens . It was powerful because it was as if my imagination was coming true... Things were walking and talking and I was not in this world, even tho technically I was. I now know that I came into contact with many demonic forces during this time even tho I didn't invite them or think I was encouraging them. It was all coming from my "mind" so where is the danger, right? The point is-- anything like fantasy, escape, -- this is a portal for demons. It doesn't matter if you think it's only psychological-- they can manipulate the psyche. By giving your "tulpa" or delusion any power you are opening yourself up to the spiritual realm.

As for the priest-- maybe he is uneducated in this area or doesn't fully understand what a tulpa is? Why do you keep saying he would get fired? That doesn't make him any less wrong about this. Church leaders are fallible and many are corrupt.

Either way-- people have shared their real life experiences with you and that has a lot of value-- you are obviously going to do what you want. Whether or not your tulpa brings demonic oppression or not it definitely will NOT bring glory to God.

Anyway- have a good day! You are not alone! We all struggle with the flesh and worldly desire. It's tough living in this world sometimes.

But the thing is that psychological delusions are not spirits or spiritual at all. Who said that Tulpae are spirits or spiritual? Really... Doesn't make any sense.

I was just reading 1 samuel and found a verse that I think kind of fits here. Apologies if it was already posted.

"Do not turn away for useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless." - 1 Samuel 12:21

I was just reading 1 samuel and found a verse that I think kind of fits here. Apologies if it was already posted.

"Do not turn away for useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless." - 1 Samuel 12:21

okay. But really, the only things I feel about Severus is that I have romantic feelings for him and that I want him as my boyfriend and husband, and I don't think it's forbidden to have romantic feelings for fictional characters as long as it's not idolatry. I just don't have romantic feelings for any real life man and I will never have as Severus is the man I always thought about. But I will try the Tulpa first, and if the Tulpa causes problems, I'll find a Christian man who looks like Severus and has the personalities I want a man to have and is 20-35 years older than me.

Why do you ask if these things are sinful, yet not listen when you're given answers? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to understand.

Why do you ask if these things are sinful, yet not listen when you're given answers? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to understand.

Because I am confused. I only wanted to know if creating a mundane delusion is sinful, because delusions are usually brain glitches caused by diseases, and I know mundane delusions are not demons or any other spirits, and I always mentioned about my romantic feelings for Severus because I was scared if God would remove my romantic feelings for Severus when someone prays about me. By the way, a few minutes ago I prayed to the Lord and I asked if I can create the Tulpa and I got yes and no answers, I felt the answers with my intuition, and I even got a good secure feeling that I got an honest yes answer.

I even got a good secure feeling that I got an honest yes answer.

But it depends that who was answering me after I prayed... But I got a good secure feeling that someone said honestly "yes and no", as meaning that it's not recommended to do the Tulpa, but not forbidden. Is this an legit answer what I sensed with my intuition? And when God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit talk to me, do the answers come as intuitions or feelings?

But it depends that who was answering me after I prayed... But I got a good secure feeling that someone said honestly "yes and no", as meaning that it's not recommended to do the Tulpa, but not forbidden. Is this an legit answer what I sensed with my intuition? And when God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit talk to me, do the answers come as intuitions or feelings?

I think the answers can come in different ways. I can't say for sure what or who exactly was answering you but I still have a bad feeling with this Tulpa. Whatever you decide to do, I just pray that God be with you.

I think the answers can come in different ways. I can't say for sure what or who exactly was answering you but I still have a bad feeling with this Tulpa. Whatever you decide to do, I just pray that God be with you.

Thank you. It's good to have maximum security though. If the Tulpa never comes even though I try to create the Tulpa, then it's possible that God and Jesus Christ are protecting me so much that it's impossible for a Tulpa to come, and if the Tulpa comes and the Tulpa never causes any problems, then everything is alright too...

But the thing is that psychological delusions are not spirits or spiritual at all. Who said that Tulpae are spirits or spiritual? Really... Doesn't make any sense.

Where do you get the idea that psychological delusions are completely separate from spirits or spiritual world? You ARE a spirit-- it's all connected. Please know evil spirits are absolutely capable of infiltrating the psyche.

Where do you get the idea that psychological delusions are completely separate from spirits or spiritual world? You ARE a spirit-- it's all connected. Please know evil spirits are absolutely capable of infiltrating the psyche.

It's hard to explain that why psychological delusions are just mundane and psychological. But I prayed yesterday about the Tulpa and I got a "yes and no" answer. Yes and no means not forbidden but not recommended.

Polly, thank you for sharing your heart with us. I want to encourage you to continue searching Gods word for answers-- we must always be aware of our fallen nature it is written in Jeremiah ...“The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.” (Jeremiah 17:9, 10)

Back