What would you do?

If you were there...

• Total voters
Put the question another way, what would you do if it was your kid?

I think every parent here would jump in without thought for their kids. That is because parents love their children. The desire to love and look after has become instinctive.

This was the underlying point of this thread. We won't jump in for that guy....because we do not love him. We do not instinctively love our enemies... when we should. Christianity 101 = love your enemy / do unto your child, friend and enemy as you want done unto you.

Would "Ner" be internet slang for "non-existent-relationship?"

If so, then I am to be by your gesture, an "omni-present, unaffiliated, unrelated, and reckless traveller?

This is my failed attempt at humor

I am really sorry. I like totally did not mean that.

I was trying for ne'er like when Romeo says, "For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

And I wanted to imply the double meaning of peripatetic, but not the double meaning of prodigal.

Peripatetic both wise and traveled, but I didn't really want to say spend thrift and traveled like in prodigal. Maybe I should have tried for alliteration instead of haiku.

I am really sorry. Thank you for taking it in such a light hearted manner.

I am really sorry. I like totally did not mean that.

I was trying for ne'er like when Romeo says, "For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

And I wanted to imply the double meaning of peripatetic, but not the double meaning of prodigal.

Peripatetic both wise and traveled, but I didn't really want to say spend thrift and traveled like in prodigal. Maybe I should have tried for alliteration instead of haiku.

I am really sorry. Thank you for taking it in such a light hearted manner.

No apology is necessary

Ghid your postings are most magnanimous, thoughtful and considerate. I never in a micro-second thought that you meant anything derogatory. I recognized the double meanings and then construed it to absurdity. The moment I was aware of your grammatical prowess at play, I could not resist to do the same at my own exaggerated expense.

I possibly possess the worlds worst sense of humor.

No apology is necessary

Ghid your postings are most magnanimous, thoughtful and considerate. I never in a micro-second thought that you meant anything derogatory. I recognized the double meanings and then construed it to absurdity. The moment I was aware of your grammatical prowess at play, I could not resist to do the same at my own exaggerated expense.

I possibly possess the worlds worst sense of humor.

Thank you. I hope I can live up to that. And being able to find humor in a set of five-dollar words, there must be sense of humor in there somewhere. :)

Back