What's Your Favorite Food?

What's Your Favorite Food?

I mean, if you could eat any one thing for the rest of your life (or feel like you could)...what would it be and why?

I'm at a tie with this one...it could be either Taco Del Mar's Mondo Burrito (with chips con queso) or Figueroa's Lasagna.

Pretty much, if I'm going to have to eat anything for the rest of my life, it might as well be cheezy!:D

That is easy- prime rib medium rare. Of course I can't honestly say I want to eat just one type pf anything for the rest of my life.
I have cadillac tastebuds and a hugo budget!

Lasagna!!!
essen_Smilie.gif

WW it seems you love food as much as I do! You haven't lived until you have eaten in the New Orleans area!

:DSeafood Gumbo or Chicken and Sausage Gumbo? I know a little caun man who makes Gumbo so good you have to lick the bottom of your shoe to get the taste out of your mouth.:D

:DSeafood Gumbo or Chicken and Sausage Gumbo? I know a little caun man who makes Gumbo so good you have to lick the bottom of your shoe to get the taste out of your mouth.:D

You name it! Usually it's andouille or chicken...sometimes both...sometimes shrimp(that get expensive though)...I've even made Alligator gumbo...yuck! The family loved it though. I thought the Alligator tasted like gamey fish!

Hmmm .... can't say that I have a favourite cause I like all foods.... but maybe scalloped potates with meat loaf or spegetti with meat balls or salmon steak... I don't know.

I know this guy that will not eat anything but cheese and bread. His folks thought that he'd outgrow it when he was a kid, but he never did. Cheese and bread. Different kinds of cheeses and different kinds of breads is his idea of a buffet.

Strange, the different kinds of things that float our different kinds of boats.:eek:

hmmm 1 thing for the rest of my life... well either my moms baked spagettie or my step dads lasagna they are bothe sooooooooooooooooo good. my mom has this HUGE roaster and i mean HUGE (it can do a 20lb lasagna... that feeds like 40 people...) now my step dads lasagna mmm its soooooooooo good and yummy and just HUGE. to start he does the sause by frying up the ground beef with all the spices (couldnt tell you how much or what he uses lol) chops up a bunch of pepperoni sticks and tosses that in. dumps in the tomatoe paste and sauses (yes he uses canned sauces) useually 3-6 cans of tomatoe paste and 2-5 cans of sauce. mixes up the ricotta cheese and spinache (2-3 500mill containers of ricotta cheese and 1/2-1 pack frozen spinache), grates up the mozza and cheddar cheese and then builds his creation. useually they come in at about 10lbs i think the bigest one he has made was 23lbs for a family get together. my moms baked spagettie uses the same sauce minus the pepperoni (though it would probably be very good in it) a couple boxes of noodles close to 2lbs of cheese on top of the noodles and sauce then she bakes it untill the cheese is nice and gooey and starts to brown :D. when i was living at home and we had that for dinner we didnt have any thing else lol

When I get to Heaven and can eat anything I desire and not die of Diabetes, I will eat all the Rhubarb pies I can make. That's my absolute favorite food in the world! And, by the way, my receipe is the best! I will share it if someone wants it. It's a secret family receipe (is that how you spell receipe?)

Rhubarb pie... hmm... you know, I've heard it mentioned as a favorite type of thing to eat before by someone, but I've never actually had some myself. What does rhubarb taste like? I always thought it was a vegetable of some sort?

Back