When the Dry season is too long...

No Mam that's just circumstances.
Confirmation comes from within as The Holy Spirit gives you a witness. Confirmation from God will Always line up with His Word and What He has Already Told You.

The enemy the devil uses situations as confirmation.
Blessings

I'll have to PM you for more details.
Because it did line up. There's just more to it but I don't feel like telling it all here.

If you have the holy spirit then you just need to release His work in you and the way to do that is meditate on scripture DAILY.

Thinking of it this way perhaps like a plant youve been kept in the dark too long, to bear fruit or be productive they need at least 6 hours of sunlight a day. For you, you need to start walking in the light. Volunteeering is a good start. But also reading your Bible. When I first became a christian I was so hungry for his Word that I gave up pretty much everything i was doing to have time to simply read the Bible. But another thing is...you can read the Bible with others not just yourself so you get twice or even more benefit.

And you can do that right here on this forum cos lots of us read and study the Bible together. Go to the Bible study part of the forum and JOIN IN! You dont need to be a scholar just be open to His word.

If you have the holy spirit then you just need to release His work in you and the way to do that is meditate on scripture DAILY.

Thinking of it this way perhaps like a plant youve been kept in the dark too long, to bear fruit or be productive they need at least 6 hours of sunlight a day. For you, you need to start walking in the light. Volunteeering is a good start. But also reading your Bible. When I first became a christian I was so hungry for his Word that I gave up pretty much everything i was doing to have time to simply read the Bible. But another thing is...you can read the Bible with others not just yourself so you get twice or even more benefit.

And you can do that right here on this forum cos lots of us read and study the Bible together. Go to the Bible study part of the forum and JOIN IN! You dont need to be a scholar just be open to His word.

Yes I have the spirit and I am trying to start volunteering.

We become Spiritually Dry when we Stop Trusting God.
We get in a drought place and we get to a place where things are not happening and seem as if God is not around.

Faith is not based on a "FEELING"
Faith and Trust can not Dwell or get Stuck in a dry time unless you take your eyes off of God and onto "YOU".

Blessings
FCJ N Cturtle

Yes I have the spirit and I am trying to start volunteering.
Uh oh whenever I hear someone say 'try' that likely means they intend to do it but dont. Say you WILL do it.

Are you averse to reading the Bible autumn? I never read you mention it in any of your posts. The Bible has Gods word for YOU. Its how Gods speaks to you. If you never read it, then no wonder you dont hear from God.

Back