Where do dinosaurs fit in?

I have always been curious about this. Where and how do dinosaurs fit in from the creation story until their death?

Looking at the sedimentation they lived somewhere before the flood.

We dont know more.. just like we dont know more about the Pyramids which were also built before the flood.

Looking at the sedimentation they lived somewhere before the flood.

We dont know more.. just like we dont know more about the Pyramids which were also built before the flood.

Not sure where you see that the pyramids were built before the flood, considering biblical history doesnt put the Egyptians into place until post flood.

to me,
at the time of Noah's flood
mankind's population may have numbered in the billions, spreading out globally,
the dinosaurs were hunted to the point of extinction prior to the flood,
of course when the flood happened those dinosaurs left far away from the middle east like in Australia or the USA or Russia were then wiped out by the flood,
the grand canyon didn't get there over millions of years it got there over a few weeks as a massive tsunami of water a mile high race across America?
that's my opinion,
Alternatively those dinosaurs that did make it on the ark were later hunted down by Nimrod, the mighty hunter.
good eating those dinosaurs.

I believe the Pyramids were built after the flood.
Me too also.
Gen 6:7. So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."
I think the proper sense of the blotting out or destroying man carries with it the idea of complete removal of man and his works. Any buildings especially temples of worship and monuments to man such as pyramids ziggurats and so on would have to go. The Noah's were not to inherit the evil works of those whom the Lord destroyed. Well that is as I see it.

Understanding the God's Flood in Noah's day is pivotal understanding the truth of This Earth's history. The great deluge created:

*Layers in the Earth: Check out the comparison of Spirit Lake after the Mt St Helen's eruption, Yellowstone Parks petrified trees and the Grand Canyon.

*Coal and Oil deposits: there is a reason that "Big Oil" keeps a tight security on things and it's not just about money and terrorism. Crude Oil is 'decomposing organic matter' sandwiched in between layers created by the flood. Sure a lot of it is from the giant foliage that was on the planet, but there were also giant animals and giant people....can't have chunks of the 'old world' things being brought to light to validate the flood now can we? And never mind the human artifacts that have been taken out of coal mines....

*Fossils (see also :"dead pools"). Did you know: bone and tissue samples of dinosaurs have been found with red blood cells and hemoglobin? But evolutionists simply marvel that these tissues which at best survive a few thousand years have survived 'millions of years ago...'. Fossils have to be made rapidly by the subject being buried by material before decomposition can start; like by a FLOOD!

*(Started) the metamorphic change in people and animals we tend to call "adaptation".

*The "Ice Age" most likely followed sometime within a few hundred years after the flood explaining how mammoths and sabre tooth tigers (who could have been designed to live in tropical environments) were flash frozen and have been found with undigested food in their bellies.

Let's not forget the nearly 200 'flood legends' and 'dragon stories' from cultures and history around the world. The word "dinosaur" could easily be replaced with "dragon" historically. The word wasn't created until the 1800's. Also "Dragons" weren't consider mythical until this last century...

Don't try to explain our Supernatural God with what we interpret from a natural world.

Attachments

• Sinclair Oil.jpg
    Sinclair Oil.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
Me too also.
Gen 6:7. So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them."
I think the proper sense of the blotting out or destroying man carries with it the idea of complete removal of man and his works. Any buildings especially temples of worship and monuments to man such as pyramids ziggurats and so on would have to go. The Noah's were not to inherit the evil works of those whom the Lord destroyed. Well that is as I see it.

Amen!

Back