Who Is Like OUr God ?

Dusty

Inactive
Who Is Like OUr God ?

Psa 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
Psa 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Psa 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Psa 113:4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his ...
glory above the heavens.
Psa 113:5 Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#

Exodus 15:11 - Who is like unto thee,
O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness,
fearful in praises, doing wonders?

---

Here's the song we used to sing years ago, the song of Moses, straight from the Bible ---

Who is like unto thee

O LORD, among the gods?

Who is like thee

Glorious in holiness

Fearful in praises

Doing wonders

Who is like thee, O LORD?

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.”- Psalm 90:2,4

Bless the Lord at all times .

Psalm 34:1-3

Psalm 34

Of David. When he pretended to be insane before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he left.

1 I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
2 My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice. 3 Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.

The phrase " At All Times " . It does not matter whether in the good times or the Bad , we bless the Lord . He is our Maker . He is our God who is all knowing all sufficient all comforting all seeing , everlasting . The Great I Am .

When one thinks of when david wrote this ; after he pretended to be insane before Abimelech , who drove him away and he left.

Abimelech was a cruel Philistine King at that time . David had to stand before this King after he just defeated Goliah . How stressful must that have been .

But bottom line , when we fully put our trust in God , he never fails , and just the Same God who delivered David delivers us today when we rely wholly and completely on Him .

Exodus 15:11 - Who is like unto thee,
O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness,
fearful in praises, doing wonders?

---

Here's the song we used to sing years ago, the song of Moses, straight from the Bible ---

Who is like unto thee

O LORD, among the gods?

Who is like thee

Glorious in holiness

Fearful in praises

Doing wonders

Who is like thee, O LORD?

Thanks GodSpeaks . I have never heard that song . I like the words .

Job 36:26
How great is Godbeyond our understanding! The number of his years is past finding out

1 John 3:20
whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything

Revelation 4:11
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."

There's a song that tells how there is no one as great as He is:

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words.
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard.
Who can grasp your infinate wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of your love.

Thanks .... I know that song . Hey it seems like God is giving us songs tonight .. Praise His Name . He is our song . I will give you all my worship , I will give you all my praise

Psa 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psa 103:9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
Psa 103:10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mer...cy toward them that fear him.

Back