Who REALLY Crucified Jesus?

Which means he preplanned the fall. And our damnation. Making salvation that what saves us from his sending us to either location, heaven or hell, that he also planned before the foundation of the world.

Except the forbidden topic is all through the Bible. Man plans his way but God sets his steps. Two things that prove the prior point about the fall.
God looked on all he created and judged it good. That included a forbidden tree. If forbidden why plant it? And two, Satan was able to enter the garden disguised as a serpent and knew precisely which in which tree to slither so to tempt Eve. Jesus. The lamb slain before the foundation of the world.Before the world was made. Before sin here existed. The first sin was in Heaven when Satan and his angel allies went to war against their creator.

the 64 thousand dollar question that will never be answered. i do realize SOME think they know . but in reality they dont.. i could give mine but then again i am free will . i do expect the Golden cow of religion to be kicked over and the thread shut down

i know my 2 cents is not needed his Love for us kept him on the cross the nails and all the physical abuse he took was for our Sins 2 corn 5:21
one sided conversation
evil is evil no matter how defined

I'll state this and that is enough. If you knew the text of Genesis 3:22 a misprint of a single letter, r, rather than t , would not have confused you.

Hello ButterflyJones and forgiven;

As I was following Musicmaster's thread, Who REALLY Crucified Jesus? The subject may seem a fundamental answer to the Bible study but God's Word is not a "milk drinking academic," but is meant to challenge us with constant revealing. Afterall, God is so much higher in His thoughts and Creation, therefore, He will equip us with the knowledge to gain, discern and apply Wisdom from the Bible and including Christian discussion.

I suppose we can have a 100% agreement in a Christian forum and we'll be fine, but I believe we need to look at the
the bigger picture - to be equipped in sharing with the lost, the non-believer, believing disciples and presenting the Gospel.

You both present constructive posts. In all my efforts to present constructive posts to the forbidden fruit, I continually learn something new. God's Word is not for "milk drinking academics" but for academic
discipline, for those of us who can learn from each other in our walk with Christ. We strive to understand the Scriptures but must be open for correction. Afterall, we are students of the Word for life.

forgiven, I'm saying this to you in respect, Pastor, and to all of us. At times I also feel a discussion can be a "one sided conversation" but as we / I read everyone's posts we are also "listening as we read" not just posting. This is part of being expressive and receptive in a Christian conversation, therefore, it goes beyond a one sided conversation.

I encourage everyone, please take the time to read one another's posts to nurture our gathering.

ButterflyJones, I'm not ashamed to say this on the world wide public, you are a good disciple of the Bible and we are blessed to read your contributions. There is someone in the world reading your posts and what you share could be ministering to them. Keep writing, sister.

Musicmaster,
your thread(s) does challenge us (from our personal conversations) and I know you are led to challenge our growth in discipleship. So I'll speak for myself and only point the finger at me. When I read your thread(s) or watch the videos I'm going to post and try to stay as close to the verb of the topic and support it with Scripture or I may have an objective point.

However, if I post something in error to the Bible or make a nonsensical remark to your / anyone's thread/post, I need to be open
(LISTEN) to someone at Christian Forum Site that will reply (in LOVE) and point me in the right direction of correction. That is receiving of one another.

If I'm reactive, (and I am guilty of that in the past) then I'm going to take it personal, show I'm correct no matter what, throw verbal darts and arrows at other's who don't agree with me, expose my ego and personally compromise the rules of Christian fellowship. Nobody wins, I paint a bad picture of the Lord's glory and expose my witness to the world.

Instead, a healthy dialogue with my brothers and sisters gives me the opportunity to receive and pray, take a step back from posting to guard my heart and tongue, go back and re-read the Scripture or re-watch the video. God is faithful and will always reveal His Truth to us, for our benefit, for all His glory.

In the video, Steven Lawson makes the point that God is the primary agent of Jesus going to the cross. The others were secondary means according to Pastor Lawson. The devil's schemes thought he had won when Jesus died but God's decision which is all perfect, thwarted Satan's schemes.

Going forward, when we fellowship, let's prayerfully seek God prior to reading, posting and contributing for the goal of growing and being the light and salt for Christ.

God bless you all.

Back