When you registered you checked a box indicating you agree with:
Statement of Faith
1) The Holy Scriptures, in it's original form, is the inerrant Word of God.
2) There is only one God who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) We are separated from God due to sin.
4) God's Son, Jesus Christ, was born of the virgin Mary, died on the cross for our sins, and rose again on the third day.
5) We can only be saved by repenting of sin, and accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior by faith as stated in John 3:16. (The faith mentioned here will produce actions)
6)This salvation is provided by the grace of God. We cannot be saved through our own efforts, our works or by the intervention of man on our behalf.
NOPE. Once again you reject the demands of "rationalism" yet you hide behind its curtain.
The burden of proof lies with you to disprove what others find acceptable. We here on this site agree with and have accepted the Statement of Faith in which HMS has openly posted for you to see. YOU have disagreed with them and therefore the burden of proof now lies with YOU as YOU and only YOU are in dis-belief of God.
So.......let us see how you will dis-prove the existence of God.