Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet this god of which you talk has never been proven to exist?

Proof is in the evidence provided my friend.

Now, are you aware that in the court of "rational" thinking, it is not up to the Christian to prove that God exists.

You see, we as Christians believe the Bible. Now then, no where in the Bible does it try to prove that God exists.

Consider the first verse of the first book in the Bible...
Genesis 1:1.........
"In the beginning GOD............."

There HE is. No explanation, no reason, no proof, just rational, logical exclamation.

Therefore, It is now up to YOU as a non-believer to prove that God does not exist!!!

That is the rational, logical truth that you are looking for.

How will you do that my friend?

Cool. Can I expect a PM confirming it and a description of which rules I have broken from the list of rules that are publicly available?
When you registered you checked a box indicating you agree with:
Statement of Faith
1) The Holy Scriptures, in it's original form, is the inerrant Word of God.
2) There is only one God who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) We are separated from God due to sin.
4) God's Son, Jesus Christ, was born of the virgin Mary, died on the cross for our sins, and rose again on the third day.
5) We can only be saved by repenting of sin, and accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior by faith as stated in John 3:16. (The faith mentioned here will produce actions)
6)This salvation is provided by the grace of God. We cannot be saved through our own efforts, our works or by the intervention of man on our behalf.

Proof is in the evidence provided my friend.

Now, are you aware that in the court of "rational" thinking, it is not up to the Christian to prove that God exists.

You see, we as Christians believe the Bible. Now then, no where in the Bible does it try to prove that God exists.

Consider the first verse of the first book in the Bible...
Genesis 1:1.........
"In the beginning GOD............."

There HE is. No explanation, no reason, no proof, just rational, logical exclamation.

Therefore, It is now up to YOU as a non-believer to prove that God does not exist!!!

That is the rational, logical truth that you are looking for.

How will you do that my friend?
The burden of proof is always on you.

Not so. There has been MORE than enough to convince a reasonable 3rd part........it just seems that YOU are not the reasonable one!
There is no evidence of gods and no good arguments for them. My time here's proven that.

The burden of proof is always on you.

NOPE. Once again you reject the demands of "rationalism" yet you hide behind its curtain.

The burden of proof lies with you to disprove what others find acceptable. We here on this site agree with and have accepted the Statement of Faith in which HMS has openly posted for you to see. YOU have disagreed with them and therefore the burden of proof now lies with YOU as YOU and only YOU are in dis-belief of God.

So.......let us see how you will dis-prove the existence of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back