Why Do I Keep Seeing Weird Small Shadows?

I keep seeing small shadows in my home. I have Zeldox for my moods, and I have a lot of stress that causes tiredness, and when I am VERY stressed or tired, I see these shadows, but right now I am not tired, but I just worked hard on something, and I saw another shadow again... And now 2 nights I woke up in the middle of the night 2 hours after I went to sleep, I saw some little hallucinations.

I hope these are not demons? My home was blessed by a priest, so I don't feel like the demons are here, but are they ever able to enter even if my home is blessed? I don't even feel fearful. So are these things I see some problems caused by my medication, or are they really something paranormal?

I believe in Jesus Christ's power still, so I don't fear the demons, but I am scared if I need to fear again...

And why when I feel like there is a demon or a bad spirit/entity, the prayer or the commandment "In the name of Jesus Christ, LEAVE" doesn't work usually?

I really believe in Jesus Christ, and I try to stop sinning, but I just can't stop sinning because it's impossible. Mistakes always happen.

And why when I feel like there is a demon or a bad spirit/entity, the prayer or the commandment "In the name of Jesus Christ, LEAVE" doesn't work usually?

It always work Polly, the reason it does not work because there is NONE in the first place.

I hope am not tiring you, am just trying to help.

If you FEEL you see one, you need confirmation from other people.

If the other people does not confirm. It is only in your mind, so if that is the case, never mind it…

Why? Because they cannot chose to show themselves to only one people.. it has to show to all people around….

Why I know? I am not really sure… : )

I just got that idea of “confirmation of others” at the end part of the movie “A Beautiful Mind”….

Thanks be to God for all the blessings we have…

Oh. Thank goodness it's just my imagination. But what if there are very strong demons or spirits that are hard to banish and they won't leave even if I pray or command them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ?

Let me preface my response by saying that I have been studying the subjects of demonology, occultism and spiritual warfare over the past 2 years, but this in no way makes me an expert on the subject and I would encourage you to get some reading material on demons, infestation, oppression, etc; or speak with your local clergy.

That said, I have had the pleasure of reading respected authors such as Merrill Unger, Kris Vallotton, Francis Frangipane, G.P. Haggart and Malachi Martin and Kurt E. Koch, among others, on the subject of demonology and spiritual warfare. Although I have not personally experienced demonic activity/forces, I believe the testimony given in the books I’ve read to be true. High demons or more powerful demons are very few and far between. Demonic activity has three stages according Lorraine, and the late Ed Warren (expert demonologists); investation (repetitive sin that invites demonic activity), oppression (demons breaking down the will of a person) and possession (demonic entity/entities taking partial/full control over a person).

You are talking about a BIG ‘what if’ regarding high/strong demons in your household. Unfortunately, blessings are only as good as those who reside in the house. Re-read Jesus’s parable in Matthew 7:24-29 and Luke 6:46-49 regarding the wise and foolish builders, but think of yourself as the foundation instead of your house. Your house can be blessed over and over and over again, but if the foundation of that home (you) is not solid, the house will eventually be destroyed. I am saying this because you mentioned that you give in to sin a lot. Repent and continue to confess your sins to Jesus Christ so that you can remain humble before him and continue to be healed.

If for any reason the name of the Jesus Christ is not working, I would agree with aha meaning that there could just be nothing there. If you feel that there is something there or you feel you are seeing things, you can always test the spirit (1 John 4:1) by asking it if it is from God, and if not, in Jesus’s name to leave. Do not be bashful, tell it to leave with the authority given to you by Jesus Christ. Prayer (groups), repentance and confessions of sin before God is a good way to get rid of or keep demons from entering any area of your life.

If you are still concerned, a good book on the subject as an introduction that is very easy to read is Kris Vallottoon’s “Spirit Wars”. It gives great information on oppression and how to keep out/get rid of demons. Out of all the books I’ve read on the subject, this one seems to be the easiest to grasp.

I hope this helps. Glory be to God.

Brian

Ricko1, I agree. However, people (like me a couple months ago) do not necessarily know 'how' to pray when dealing with demonic entities. There are two types of prayer when dealing with demons/oppression; offensive and defensive. I was always praying defensively which helped very little. When I repented and started praying offensively to God for the holy spirit to torment and remove whatever was oppressing me is when things really started to turn around. Offensive and defensive prayer are both explained in the book I suggested earlier.

Demons are not under every rock and around every corner. When your car won't start, you don't immediately start tearing apart the engine. Just like a car, peel the layers of your issues back one by one. If things improve when starting and praying simple, awesome! If you have to dig a little deeper, that's okay too. But don't think of the worst right off the bat, most issues can be solved with a simple prayer, putting your full trust in God and listening to the Holy Spirit.

I probably should have incorporated that in my last post. :)

Takeaway - Start Simple!

Ricko1, I agree. However, people (like me a couple months ago) do not necessarily know 'how' to pray when dealing with demonic entities. There are two types of prayer when dealing with demons/oppression; offensive and defensive. I was always praying defensively which helped very little. When I repented and started praying offensively to God for the holy spirit to torment and remove whatever was oppressing me is when things really started to turn around. Offensive and defensive prayer are both explained in the book I suggested earlier.

Demons are not under every rock and around every corner. When your car won't start, you don't immediately start tearing apart the engine. Just like a car, peel the layers of your issues back one by one. If things improve when starting and praying simple, awesome! If you have to dig a little deeper, that's okay too. But don't think of the worst right off the bat, most issues can be solved with a simple prayer, putting your full trust in God and listening to the Holy Spirit.

I probably should have incorporated that in my last post. :)

Takeaway - Start Simple!
I was taught this almost 27;years ago.....Out loud when you feel threatened by anything say this loudly " In Jesus Name" several times. The Devil cannot stand that.

Okay... I don't know what is happening... I suddenly feel like I am not able to repent even though I want and need to repent, and I feel very fearful again, and I suddenly feel like I want to cry. I also forgot to repent when I thought or saw something sexual what I like, because I got too concentrated on the feeling. I've been also feeling that I have these prophetic abilities which make me predict and know things without seeing or hearing, and I've been thinking that these abilities are spiritual gifts, but what if these abilities what I have are something evil like psychic abilities instead of spiritual gifts? Also, how do I find out if the spirits around me are from God or from the Devil? I heard something in the Bible that it said that it's possible to find out if these spirits are from God or from the Devil...

This whole fear came again when I read yesterday or 2 days ago the Revelation Book in the Bible (the last chapters), and it mentioned a lot of things about the Devil, false prophets, and other evil things...

This is the first time I have tried to give someone advice on this, if its not so great, I apologize.

The devil has had the privilege to study humans for a VERY long time. He's stupid but he's not stupid if you get what I'm saying. He has tactics to try and make a person "sin", each strategy is different for each individual.
The great thing though is that GOD is sovereign.

Mark 9:14-29, Even though the disciples had God-given authority to cast out demons, their authority didn't work unless they exercised faith. Put your whole life in Christ hand's focus on him,his word and his power, not the Devil and his so called "power". You can be saying "JESUS JESUS JESUS" but if there's no FAITH and BELIEF behind the words, you are just talking, what exactly do you expect to accomplish? So it sounds to me you should be focusing more on exercising your FAITH in what you BELIEVE in [God] because it is vital.

Ask yourself this question "Who should I fear more my God who has already won the battle and will one day destroy the devil and his minions forever or the devil who is stupid and destroyed himself"? The battle is already won Polly, the devil can not BEAT our God.

I agree with Rick01, I would advise you not to read,study books on demons because you seem like you need to work on your faith a little bit more first, like I stated above. If however you choose to do so, it may not be necessarily educational on the topic of demons but I think in some ways the devil and demons work in some of the ways described in this book. It's called The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Not the easiest read but a good one, for me at least. Please remember God loves you like a parent loves a child, I will say a little prayer for you Polly.

Oh. Thank goodness it's just my imagination. But what if there are very strong demons or spirits that are hard to banish and they won't leave even if I pray or command them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ?
Have you ever been filled with the Holy Ghost ?

Have you ever been filled with the Holy Ghost ?

That's a very difficult question... I am not sure... How do I know if I am filled with the Holy Spirit? I am still scared if I committed the unpardonable sin because my prayers aren't answered. But I do repent all the sins, including the unforgivable one... But then again, it's unforgivable, and Jesus never mentioned that if you repent the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit you'll be forgiven, but all the priests and most Christians I met say that if you repent, you'll be forgiven or it means that the Holy Spirit is still with me...

That's a very difficult question... I am not sure... How do I know if I am filled with the Holy Spirit? I am still scared if I committed the unpardonable sin because my prayers aren't answered. But I do repent all the sins, including the unforgivable one... But then again, it's unforgivable, and Jesus never mentioned that if you repent the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit you'll be forgiven, but all the priests and most Christians I met say that if you repent, you'll be forgiven or it means that the Holy Spirit is still with me...
Have you spoke with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance?

This is our confidence, if we ask anything according to the will of God we know he hears us, and if we know He hears us we have the petitions desired of him.

What Prayers Polly? Someone that says my prayers are not answered is breaking what Jesus said. When you pray, believe that you receive and then you shall have. Saying they are not answered is not believing you received anything.

You want results you have to do what the Word says do. God does not base us getting things from him by our own methods. Once you get in line with the Word, and things are not working then we can help.

It's like complaining your car is not working though you have the money to take it to the shop and get it fixed. Instead you keep the broken car at home saying it's not working what is wrong here?

Take the car to the shop and get it fixed. Keeping it at home will not get it fixed.

Not doing what the Word says do concerning prayer means no results.

Have you spoke with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance?

What you mean with this? When I pray, I speak english, except for 1 prayer, which is the Lord's Prayer in Finnish... And I never heard the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ or God talking to me. At least I don't think I've heard...

Satan has abilities to predictct things and let people know certain things. You have a Demon controlling you, not trying to be mean spirited. You need that Booger bear cast out in Jesus name

Satan has abilities to predictct things and let people know certain things. You have a Demon controlling you, not trying to be mean spirited. You need that Booger bear cast out in Jesus name

Satan has no prediction abilities. He gets us in line with him, so he has a place to bring what he wants to pass in our lives. We don't need to cast the devil out. We need to resist him, and submit to God.

Polly won't listen to any advice anyway, She just goes on and on about this or that.

Polly won't listen to any advice anyway, She just goes on and on about this or that.

Sadly, I have to agree with this Polly. I'm praying for you!.

You said that Satan has no "prediction" abilities though, I'm interested that you said this. If you could be so kind to elaborate that would be great.

Sadly, I have to agree with this Polly. I'm praying for you!.

You said that Satan has no "prediction" abilities though, I'm interested that you said this. If you could be so kind to elaborate that would be great.

Blessings Liz. How deep you want to get in this? I'll try to keep it simple without tons of scriptures.

Satan is a disobedient Angel. He does not have the Holy Spirit, He has no wisdom.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
(1Pe 1:12)

the Angels (good ones) even desire to look into the things we know. The reason is that they are just created servants, they were never designed to be in charge or know things unless they are told. They are sort of like Computers, they retain all knowledge but must be told how to apply that knowledge.

Satan attempted to apply knowledge on his own, which Got him in Hot water with God. He was corrupted by the reason of His wisdom and beauty.

We will even Judge the Angels, so they are in a class lower than God's Children.

How the whole tell the fortune telling thing works:

Satan has to use God's Word against people to bring what He wants to pass. Satan has no ability to break the word of God. He does this by getting a place in our lives and getting us in agreement with him.

This is how fortune telling Works. The spirit tells of some stupid made up future, the person then believes that and gets in agreement with it. It's not fortune telling, it's getting a place to bring to pass what the devil wants.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
(Mar 11:23)

A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
(Pro 18:20-21)

Likewise, look at the ships: though they are so great and are driven by rough winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the impulse of the helmsman determines. Even so the tongue is a little member, and it can boast of great things. See how much wood or how great a forest a tiny spark can set ablaze!
(Jas 3:4-5)

Satan takes this law that what we say and believe shall come to pass, our tongue will steer the course of our life. Satan needs our words to do what he wants to do in our life. This is why God warned 58 times to fear not and 48 times to be not afraid. Fear is Faith in somethings ability to harm you in the future.

Fear is Faith in somethings ability to harm you in the future.

When we speak Fear, we activate what Jesus said, whatever we believe in our heart and speak, it will come to pass. Satan knows all this.

Satan has no ability but what place we give him. The best way to defeat any devil is not pay them no attention. Once we start to believe the devil that our sickness can't be cured or that our future is to die early then we give him a place to so what He told us He wanted to do and use our own words and belief against us.

Example:

The TV was on and I was about to shut it off but the Lord stopped me and told me to watch a show. He said, "I want you to see how the devil is able to kill." It was not a show I was interested in but I watched the segment.

I think it was unsolved mysteries or something but a young girl starting at the age of 9 started to say that she kept having dreams that she would be dead BEFORE she was 16. She told everyone that would listen for years and her mother even started to say it.

Before her 16th birthday, she made a will to leave her teddy bears and whatever girls have at that age to her friends.

Well, Her birthday came and passed, she made it to 16 but on that night she was going to go bowling with her friends. They went out and I guess she had to run to the car or something and someone grabbed her.

She was taken out to the desert, raped and murdered. The found her body the next day.

Now she could have sided with God, and said with Long life my God will satisfy Me, but her mother and her both thought she might die before 16. They took the wrong side.

Her Mother had the nerve to say in the broadcast that God showed them early this would happen to comfort them. That is how stupid people get.

Never give the enemy a place, and fear nothing.

Blessings.

Back