Will there be more saved than lost?

I disagree with your comments. No believer will be lost, because believers are given eternal life based on free grace, and you cannot be given eternal life only to have it be turned into temporary life, because that would contradict Bible.

Notice the key words are, "I NEVER knew you". These people never believed in Jesus in the first place as their Lord and Saviour. They never placed sincere belief in Jesus and were never born again, that's why Jesus says, "I NEVER know you", because if a person genuinely comes to Christ by faith they are KNOWN by Jesus so Jesus could never say, "I NEVER knew you".

These people in Matthew 7:21-23 are all the fake and impostor "believers" who never came to Christ in the first place and only sought to profit from Jesus and didn't do anything for Jesus, but only for themselves and their own profit. I even know a person who tells me that they believe in God, but they have never come to Christ for salvation and invited Jesus into their hearts. It's these types of people that will say to Jesus, "But Lord Lord, didn't I live a good life, I never hurt anyone, I did all these things for you". And others will say, "Lord Lord, I was casting out demons for you". But they were scammers and never born again in the first place.

ONCE a person sincerely comes to Christ by belief and trust, Jesus can NEVER say to that person, "I NEVER knew you".

I think this depends greatly on how we define "believe". Satan believes because he knows. We believe through faith. Believing doesn't require submission, but faith requires belief. But I get what your intention is, because belief from scripture rarely means to simply "believe" in the way that we can believe in Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy because we are all mature adults and know that one of those doesn't even exist.

I think the important thing is that you know Jesus as your savior and are 100% sure of that fact.
All mankind are born in sin and therefore choose to sin the unpardonable sin of rejection of Jesus Christ.
Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Are you 100% sure about Jesus?

If yes, do you have faith in Jesus?

If yes, why do you need faith in Jesus when you are 100% sure? That would be like me telling you that by faith I believe there is a house standing in front of me. :)

Faith is not only just belief. At the very least, it is also an assurance, but in practice it is a reliance upon God.

Faith is not only just belief. At the very least, it is also an assurance, but in practice it is a reliance upon God.

I believe faith has 3 components:

1. Belief.

2. Trust.

3. Making a step forward in that faith.

A good example is what I once saw on a funny videos TV show. A young boy around 5 years of age stood on the top stairs and his father waved to him to jump down to the father. The boy looked, thought about it, placed his belief and trust in his father, and then finally jumped which is evidence his belief and trust in his father was very real and sincere.

Unfortunately the father got sidetracked at the last minute and the boy fell on his face :p He wasn't hurt, and the belief, trust and act of faith was what I remember.

Are you 100% sure about Jesus?

If yes, do you have faith in Jesus?

If yes, why do you need faith in Jesus when you are 100% sure? That would be like me telling you that by faith I believe there is a house standing in front of me. :)

God in His mercy and grace has provided salvation in Christ and has drawn men to this salvation, convicting them and enlightening them and granting them faith and repentance (which are both gifts of God), otherwise no man would be saved.

I disagree with your comments. No believer will be lost, because believers are given eternal life based on free grace, and you cannot be given eternal life only to have it be turned into temporary life, because that would contradict Bible.
Jesus said that He will reject MANY who believe in Him:

Matthew 7:22-23 (NKJV)
" 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
Notice the key words are, "I NEVER knew you". These people never believed in Jesus in the first place as their Lord and Saviour. They never placed sincere belief in Jesus and were never born again, that's why Jesus says, "I NEVER know you", because if a person genuinely comes to Christ by faith they are KNOWN by Jesus so Jesus could never say, "I NEVER knew you".
Why would MANY do "many wonders" in His Name if they don't believe in Him???
These people in Matthew 7:21-23 are all the fake and impostor "believers" who never came to Christ in the first place and only sought to profit from Jesus and didn't do anything for Jesus, but only for themselves and their own profit.

ONCE a person sincerely comes to Christ by belief and trust, Jesus can NEVER say to that person, "I NEVER knew you".
Sounds like you believe 'once saved always saved'? I don't. I think that is VERY risky and MANY use that as a license to sin.

OK lets start with MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN

Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Next SHALL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH
Jam 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
copyChkboxOff.gif
Jam 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD

Many seek an easy path to salvation but narrow is the way.

I submit only a few are saved" AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH"

I was asking because I was sincerely interested and hoped you had some sources to the large number of abortions. I am sure it's very high number and I am not sure how God deals with that as they never grew up to use their free will to accept or reject God.

They, the children just like the mentally ill and retarded are under the blood.
Our loving God has made a provision for all in that condition because He IS a God of love!

Amen???

These people in Matthew 7:21-23 are all the fake and impostor "believers" who never came to Christ in the first place and only sought to profit from Jesus and didn't do anything for Jesus, but only for themselves and their own profit. I even know a person who tells me that they believe in God, but they have never come to Christ for salvation and invited Jesus into their hearts. It's these types of people that will say to Jesus, "But Lord Lord, didn't I live a good life, I never hurt anyone, I did all these things for you". And others will say, "Lord Lord, I was casting out demons for you". But they were scammers and never born again in the first place.

Tony is very correct. ONCE a person comes to Christ, he is saved. He will sin, YOU do and I do as well but thanks to the grace of God we are forgiven for those sins.

God bless you Tony!

Matthew 7:22-23
" 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Sounds like you believe 'once saved always saved'? I don't. I think that is VERY risky and MANY use that as a license to sin.

Yes he does and I do as well. WHY??? Because that is what the Bible teaches my friend.

IF I did not have to do any good works to be saved, how could any bad works cause me to lose that salvation?????

Once a person is saved are they always saved? YES!!!!When people come to know Christ as their Savior, they are brought into a relationship with God that guarantees their salvation as eternally secure.
Romans 8:30 ..............
"And those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified." This verse tells us that from the moment God chooses us, it is as if we are glorified in His presence in heaven. There is nothing that can prevent a believer from one day being glorified because God has already purposed it in heaven. Once a person is justified, his salvation is guaranteed - he is as secure as if he is already glorified in heaven.

Romans 8:33-34
"Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us." Who will bring a charge against God's elect? No one will, because Christ is our advocate. Who will condemn us? No one will, because Christ, the One who died for us, is the one who condemns. We have both the advocate and judge as our Savior.

John 3:3; Titus 3:5.
Believers are born again (regenerated) when they believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of their sins. For a Christian to lose his salvation, he would have to be un-regenerated. The Bible gives no evidence that the new birth can be taken away.

John 14:17; Romans 8:9
The Holy Spirit indwells all believers and baptizes all believers into the Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13.
For a believer to become unsaved, he would have to be "un-indwelt" and detached from the Body of Christ.

John 3:15
Jesus states that whoever believes in Jesus Christ will "have eternal life." If you believe in Christ today and have eternal life, but lose it tomorrow, then it was never "eternal" at all. THINK!!!!!!
Hence if you lose your salvation, the promises of eternal life in the Bible would be in error.

Romans 8:38-39
For the most conclusive argument, I think Scripture says it best itself---- "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord". Remember the same God who saved you is the same God who will keep you. Once we are saved we are always saved. Our salvation is most definitely eternally secure!

Matthew 7:22-23 (NKJV)

I have stopped in this thread, but people keeping asking me questions, so out of respect and courtesy I will reply. But please NOTE; I will not reply any further, so please don't ask me any further questions.

Notice something very important...Jesus says to these people, "I NEVER knew you". That means these people never placed belief in Jesus in the first place, they just wanted to use Jesus' name to profit and seek self glory. There are heaps of these false preachers...they get up on stage and con people into giving them all their money! There was even a false minister who was caught using an earpiece and his corrupted wife was telling him information about people in the audience and trying to collect money for healing etc. It's these type of people Jesus will say, "I NEVER KNEW YOU, depart from me you evil doer"

Once a person sincerely placed genuine belief in Jesus, they are sealed with the Holy Spirit, born again and are KNOWN to Jesus. So seeing Jesus says, I NEVER knew you means they only placed belief in Jesus' name for self gain, and never placed belief in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

Secondly, you don't need a license to sin...you ALREADY SIN without one! Some people falsely claim that some people have a license to sin and others do not sin because they have no license to sin, duh :p

Thirdly, some people claim that a person cannot be saved ONCE and not eternally saved! I think that is VERY risky and these people are calling Jesus and Bible a liar when it says we are given ETERNAL life at the moment of placing faith in Son of God, 1 John 5:12-13.

Critics of the “once saved, always saved” doctrine claim that it gives Christians a license to sin. Well as I said earlier, you already SIN so you don't need a license to sin! They presume that those who believe in eternal security intend to accept salvation, and then continue to willingly sin and not care about their sins. But this is very inaccurate!! Because anyone who has been truly saved is a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), has the conviction of the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 1 Thessalonians 4:8), and now wants to live for Christ. Someone who continues to willingly and blatantly live in sin and not care about it whatsoever, has not truly accepted Christ (1 John 2:19; 1 John 3:6; James 1:26).

A person who willingly, humbly, turns towards the cross, trusting Christ as their Savior, will be saved (Acts 16:31; John 6:37; John 14:6). That salvation is once and for all, eternal, and secure. Those who truly trust in Christ are saved once, and saved always. Yet some people claim they a person cannot be saved today and forever saved..they are false teachers of a false gospel based on works and being "good enough" for God to accept them. They are under the law and have rejected grace, Gal 5:4.

Now please know that I will not reply any further as I have stopped contributing in this thread and I only write messages in Prayer Requests now, so please don't ask me any further questions regarding this as I feel I have already shared my belief enough on this topic anyway.

They, the children just like the mentally ill and retarded are under the blood.
Our loving God has made a provision for all in that condition because He IS a God of love!

Amen???

I don't believe that every single child who died at birth or a very young age is automatically saved, because a lot of them would have grown up rejecting Jesus out of free will. It also would cause a big debate and argument at Judgment day when some lost people may argue it's not fair that they are lost but would have been saved if they died at birth. Even a 1 day old child, God knows the future hearts and will determine who would have chosen to be in heaven or who didn't want to.

Major, I have stopped contributing to this thread, so please do not ask me anything further about this.

God bless.

I don't believe that every single child who died at birth or a very young age is automatically saved, because a lot of them would have grown up rejecting Jesus out of free will. It also would cause a big debate and argument at Judgment day when some lost people may argue it's not fair that they are lost but would have been saved if they died at birth. Even a 1 day old child, God knows the future hearts and will determine who would have chosen to be in heaven or who didn't want to.

Major, I have stopped contributing to this thread, so please do not ask me anything further about this.

God bless.

My good friend..........I have not asked you anything on this thread.

But to reply to your opinion that those babies who die at birth or before are not saved..............
I can not disgree with you more.

The psalmist reminds us that God is "full of compassion and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth" (Ps. 86:15). He is the God who became flesh that He might carry our sins away by His death on the cross (2 Cor. 5:21). He is the God who will comfort Christians in heaven, for "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death; nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain" (Rev. 21:4). We can be assured that God will do what is right and loving because He is the standard of rightness and love. Those considerations alone seem to be evidence enough of God's particular, electing love shown to the unborn and those who die young.

However, another point may be helpful in answering this question. While infants and children have neither sensed their personal sin and need for salvation nor placed their faith in Christ, Scripture teaches that condemnation is based on the clear rejection of God's revelation--whether general or specific--not simple ignorance of it (Luke 10:16; John 12:48; 1 Thess. 4:8).

Can we definitely say that the unborn and young children have comprehended the truth displayed by God's general revelation that renders them "without excuse" (Rom. 1:18-20)? They will be judged according to the light they received. Scripture is clear that children and the unborn have original sin--including both the propensity to sin as well as the inherent guilt of original sin. But could it be that somehow Christ's atonement did pay for the guilt for these helpless ones throughout all time? Yes, and therefore it is a credible assumption that a child who dies at an age too young to have made a conscious, willful rejection of Jesus Christ will be taken to be with the Lord.

There will be NO arguements on judgment day. NONE! NADDA! ZERO!.

My good friend..........I have not asked you anything on this thread.....

You did ask me, when you said, "Amen???" That was an indicator if I agreed with your post or not, and when you use an question mark, especially 3 in a row, that is a clear request for further information, so out of courteousy I replied, and I clearly do not agree with what you said in the initial post and I do not agree with what you said in the latest post, and I have already explained why, so I do not need to explain it again.

Now please respect my wishes to stop asking me questions in this thread as I no longer involved here. Thank you, God bless.

You did ask me, when you said, "Amen???" That was an indicator if I agreed with your post or not, and when you use an question mark, especially 3 in a row, that is a clear request for further information, so out of courteousy I replied, and I clearly do not agree with what you said in the initial post and I do not agree with what you said in the latest post, and I have already explained why, so I do not need to explain it again.

Now please respect my wishes to stop asking me questions in this thread as I no longer involved here. Thank you, God bless.

Now this is not a question but a statement so please not respond. Here is the exact quote from as you just said THE INITIAL POST.

YOU SAID.............................................
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.​

Incredibly, only a few out of everyone has a sincere love for the truth and want to be saved. Majority hate the love of the truth and will be lost.​

2Thessalonians 2:10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

MinisterTony said:
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Incredibly, only a few out of everyone has a sincere love for the truth and want to be saved. Majority hate the love of the truth and will be lost.

2Thessalonians 2:10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.​

I said........................​
Agreed. The Scriptures are very clear on this. There will be less in heaven than more in heaven.​

I AGREED WITH YOU..........But you do not want me to ask you any questions!!!!!!!!!!​

You got it my friend!​

I really like what BANARENTH said because through the years I have met multitudes of Christians that have openly admitted to me that Wicca,new age,Occultism or seving self is by far much easier than serving the living God.Infact I just got done helping another woman deal with how her husband said he would rather serve his sexual needs than God.In the last 2 chapters of Daniel it states in the last days people will worship a force and they will run to the force instead of the living God.Star wars,Narnia and the lord of the rings really gives a christian who studies their word a good insight to what daniel was talking about.Its really sad how many christians dont believe in Hell considering Christ talked about hell more than any other topic.But yet the majority of people saved I have met in 7 states now really believe that God isnt really all that true any more.I believe Revelation 21:8 needs to be preached world wide now because so many are claiming to be saved but their living in sin.When Jesus said I never knew you I could now see why he says this because so many want their own beliefs with their christanity.So sad to say I believe very few will be saved because so many woulkd rather please their flesh than God almighty.This is one reason I believe this web sight needs to be promoted and needs to have so many more get involved because time is running out.

I believe faith has 3 components:

1. Belief.

2. Trust.

3. Making a step forward in that faith.

A good example is what I once saw on a funny videos TV show. A young boy around 5 years of age stood on the top stairs and his father waved to him to jump down to the father. The boy looked, thought about it, placed his belief and trust in his father, and then finally jumped which is evidence his belief and trust in his father was very real and sincere.

Unfortunately the father got sidetracked at the last minute and the boy fell on his face :p He wasn't hurt, and the belief, trust and act of faith was what I remember.

THE 3 COMPONENTS OF FAITH ARE:
1. ACT
2.TRUST
3.BELIEF

Mark 12:28-31

28 Then one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning
together, perceiving that he had answered them well, asked
Him, "Which is the first commandment of all?"
29 Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is:
"Hear , O Israel, the Lord our God, the LORD is one.
30 'And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart,
with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your
strength.' This is the first commandment.
31 "And the second, like it, is this: "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater
than these."

But yet the majority of people saved I have met in 7 states now really believe that God isnt really all that true any more.I believe Revelation 21:8 needs to be preached world wide now because so many are claiming to be saved but their living in sin.

Acts:17:30The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked; but now he commandeth men that they should all everywhere repent

Back