wish me luck

So you think she is lying
Lets put it this way...........when one is moved by God to help some one such as her - well they do not tend to go have drinks and kiss and gain an atraction to them.......

With that said............your judgment can be altered and you tend to see only what you want to see even if you dont understand this.

Take this time and step back and seek God in this. Gain His insight and then you wont need to be asking any one else other then standing with you in what God has directed.
Blessings.........Oh and YES I do want to see this girl delivered and saved etc.

One more thing..........you are going to know how to do spiritual warfare bro........are you built up for this? BECAUSE..........you are not fighting against this mans hold on her but hell it self.
This strong hold can and will keep pulling her back and in our strength - we are limited to what we can do or what lasting values they have..........

Think about that
Blessings
Jim

So you think she is lying
Well when I read something like this it really concerns me greatly, "Going to save the prostitute I met last month", and then the words, "
"wish me luck".

You can not save anyone, and as a Christian we do not believe in "luck". This tells me you are doing something not in the power of the Spirit of God, nor are you clothed with in God's armor. This always ends in disaster. Who do you think is in control of this lady? Even Satan comes as a Angel of light to kill, steal, and to destroy. I pray you wake up, and begin see the trap that is being spread out right in front of your eyes.
I am just telling you what I am seeing and sensing in my heart for you. Sometimes when a person finds them self's in these kinds of positions they can't see clearly whats happening, because they all caught up in what you could call the fog of war. There is safety in the consul of many.

Lets put it this way...........when one is moved by God to help some one such as her - well they do not tend to go have drinks and kiss and gain an atraction to them.......

With that said............your judgment can be altered and you tend to see only what you want to see even if you dont understand this.

Take this time and step back and seek God in this. Gain His insight and then you wont need to be asking any one else other then standing with you in what God has directed.
Blessings.........Oh and YES I do want to see this girl delivered and saved etc.

One more thing..........you are going to know how to do spiritual warfare bro........are you built up for this? BECAUSE..........you are not fighting against this mans hold on her but hell it self.
This strong hold can and will keep pulling her back and in our strength - we are limited to what we can do or what lasting values they have..........

Think about that
Blessings
Jim
I went out for dinner and a drink (one) before I knew any of this I didn't have any Intentions of doing anything bad. I only recently found out about this . not sure spiritual warfare I'm just not gonna worry about it anymore if she asks for help I'll help but I'm not gonna dwell on this anymore

Well when I read something like this it really concerns me greatly, "Going to save the prostitute I met last month", and then the words, "
"wish me luck".

You can not save anyone, and as a Christian we do not believe in "luck". This tells me you are doing something not in the power of the Spirit of God, nor are you clothed with in God's armor. This always ends in disaster. Who do you think is in control of this lady? Even Satan comes as a Angel of light to kill, steal, and to destroy. I pray you wake up, and begin see the trap that is being spread out right in front of your eyes.
I am just telling you what I am seeing and sensing in my heart for you. Sometimes when a person finds them self's in these kinds of positions they can't see clearly whats happening, because they all caught up in what you could call the fog of war. There is safety in the consul of many.
I think you took my words to literal . I found out she was doing this I told her call me up if she ever changes her mind she called me after a week and Cry's to me telling me she had no idea what she's getting into and now she's trying to save up to ditch the lifestyle

I went out for dinner and a drink (one) before I knew any of this I didn't have any Intentions of doing anything bad. I only recently found out about this . not sure spiritual warfare I'm just not gonna worry about it anymore if she asks for help I'll help but I'm not gonna dwell on this anymore

Little by little the enemy works until it is to late. I do not want you to learn the hard way, that is if you are able to get released from the snare of the devil who are taken captive to do his will. Overcoming your "strong" desires is like a whirl wind that comes and sweeps you away. I have no doubts your "intentions" were just, but dealing with this kind of situation demands spiritual Wisdom from God, and not our emotions.

Little by little the enemy works until it is to late. I do not want you to learn the hard way, that is if you are able to get released from the snare of the devil who are taken captive to do his will. Overcoming your "strong" desires is like a whirl wind that comes and sweeps you away. I have no doubts your "intentions" were just, but dealing with this kind of situation demands spiritual Wisdom from God, and not our emotions.
So what do you want me to do just leave her be

So what do you want me to do just leave her be
Intercessory prayer on her behalf. If I was you I would stay away, and at the least only converse on the phone, and even that is a risk as man likes the sound of a woman's voice, where he to can be tempted to change his mind.

Intercessory prayer on her behalf. If I was you I would stay away, and at the least only converse on the phone, and even that is a risk as man likes the sound of a woman's voice, where he to can be tempted to change his mind.
I won't initiate any contact from here on than well see what happens maybe she really is trying to change ... Maybe she isn't . either way we will see very soon

Prayer is a start, after that deeds are often necessary. We are supposed to actual do something for the downtrodden, not just pray for them.

Alang, just to cover your butt, we Catholics have a prayer to keep us covered in weird situations:
it's just asking for help:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Prayer is a start, after that deeds are often necessary. We are supposed to actual do something for the downtrodden, not just pray for them.
Been praying a lot and refraining from my usual sin . what do you mean do something like actually help them . I took her food and brought her a pillow and blanket which she didn't have she was so happy she even text me last night saying how great it is finally having something to sleep with .

Alang, just to cover your butt, we Catholics have a prayer to keep us covered in weird situations:

defend us in battle.
Amen.
Thanks bro I will add this one

defend us in battle.
Amen.

Jesus Christ is our defender. You cannot pray to angels.

What do you think about all of this ?

What do I think?

Well, I see a heart of compassion in you, that's for sure! But I also have a strong tug in me that wants to warn you that you may become a victim in all of this. Offer to help extricate her from her lifestyle, but she should not be waiting for anything to happen in order that she escape it. She needs to get out while the getting's good---now.

As for invoking an angel's help, do not fall for that one. If you have received Jesus as your Saviour and have given Him your life, then ask Him to give you His wisdom to do what is right. He will tell you, and He will lead you and protect you every step of the way.

What do I think?

Well, I see a heart of compassion in you, that's for sure! But I also have a strong tug in me that wants to warn you that you may become a victim in all of this. Offer to help extricate her from her lifestyle, but she should not be waiting for anything to happen in order that she escape it. She needs to get out while the getting's good---now.

As for invoking an angel's help, do not fall for that one. If you have received Jesus as your Saviour and have given Him your life, then ask Him to give you His wisdom to do what is right. He will tell you, and He will lead you and protect you every step of the way.
Amen . I know she wants to quit the way she was talking to me yesterday she said she didn't even want to live anymore so I know shes not enjoying the money. I think she is just very worried that when she moves she won't have enough money to live until she finds a job. I've been praying to Jesus so much . I've never prayed this much I don't think. I stopped all my bad habits ...etc I'm trying my best

Amen . I know she wants to quit the way she was talking to me yesterday she said she didn't even want to live anymore so I know shes not enjoying the money. I think she is just very worried that when she moves she won't have enough money to live until she finds a job. I've been praying to Jesus so much . I've never prayed this much I don't think. I stopped all my bad habits ...etc I'm trying my best

Friend, Jesus isn't going to help you based on your behaviour. He will help you based on who He is and His promises to His children! Yes, run to Him, ask for His guidance and His strength, and then let Him do it through you. Begin to worship Him for who He is and ask Him to do His will in this situation, and thank Him now for what He is going to do. Step out in faith and watch Him reward that faith.

Friend, Jesus isn't going to help you based on your behaviour. He will help you based on who He is and His promises to His children! Yes, run to Him, ask for His guidance and His strength, and then let Him do it through you. Begin to worship Him for who He is and ask Him to do His will in this situation, and thank Him now for what He is going to do. Step out in faith and watch Him reward that faith.
Amen I have faith this will all be ok

Amen I have faith this will all be ok

Well, I will pray about it for you, for sure. It has nothing to do with luck, and all to do with this young woman's choices. We need to pray that she will choose to do what God wants, and eventually come to know Jesus personally, and that she will experience Him and His power working in and through her life to make it something beautiful for Him.

Back