Working from Home?

LOL... I've been there for 7 days I think and I already have 2000 lines.. Not really fast in typing. Chatting there is fun.. Life is boring alone so just taking some of my time to talk with the people there and learn businesses and some more paid sites. Cent counts for me as I don't know when I will be staying in my current company.

I made a lot of money working from home designing basic games for facebook, but it took up a lot of time and it wasn't a job I was interested in. When I stopped updating the game a lot, the money stopped coming, so it's definitely something you have to work at. I've stopped doing it now completely, preferring my outside of the home job much more, but when I was doing it, it made enough for the down payment of my house, so that's something to think about.

I made a lot of money working from home designing basic games for facebook, but it took up a lot of time and it wasn't a job I was interested in. When I stopped updating the game a lot, the money stopped coming, so it's definitely something you have to work at. I've stopped doing it now completely, preferring my outside of the home job much more, but when I was doing it, it made enough for the down payment of my house, so that's something to think about.
I didn't know you could do that! :) I think I'd enjoy making games for Facebook.

Do work from home is really good thing. It is very good for the person who do his studies and with that he wants to do work. They will able to earn money as they want.

Hi everyone..
I noticed a lot of posts about work from home jobs and the validity of them. It's very difficult to sift through all of them. I would recommend going into your own business. Something that will put earnings into your pocket at a reasonable pace (refer to proverb 13:11) and the business model makes sense. Always remember, what you put into something is what you get out of it. Take a look at this webinar and see if it helps you: www.businessoverviewwebinar.com

I am new to this forum so I am sorry if I step out of line a bit. I am working a business from home in my spare time. It is a online greeting card company. It has changed my wife and my life. We are excited because it fits right into our Christian values and is all about sending love to people through greeting cards and gifts. We are on a mission to honor people on their birthdays and anniversaries, and of course Christmas and other holidays. Then we help other people do the same thing. Our motto is "Changing lives one card at a time".

We hope you will check it out if it sounds interesting to you. We also hope to get to know some new life long and eternal freinds.

God Bless you all!

Back