Wow! Look At You, Christian Forum Site!

Is it better now?
Calvin said::::
Not my suggestions..........not exactly. When did I suggest detaching the righthand pain?
When did I suggest greying out things such as 'Amen/like' notices?
I guess I should have underlined'notices'
I was not refering to the 'Amen/Like' button, I was refering to the Amen/like notice ..ie 'Calvin likes this' or 'Calvin likes this'
The button was fine as it was.

I like the info under our avatar. I just noticed that Mitspa has 4628 posts and he just joined Sept 2013. Is there a way to view the highest posts in the shortest time and such....and give awards and such?

Thanks....Jeff, one other gripe from your resident 'malcontent' when scrolling to the bottom of a page there used to be a navigation button to return to the forum list without going back up top. Can this still happen?

I like the info under our avatar. I just noticed that Mitspa has 4628 posts and he just joined Sept 2013. Is there a way to view the highest posts in the shortest time and such....and give awards and such?
A high number of posts has little real meaning IMNSHO.

That is currently not possible with this software.

Back