Yoga

I agree with rav and that scripture relating. I don't think anyone would lose their salvation over it but could this scripture also relate:
hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.
You have a sly sense of humor so I'm not sure if you're serious about that text or not. To me it sounds incredibly harsh for the relatively minor infraction of practicing yoga. But the overkill of it made me laugh. So if that was the intention then well played.

The fact people are posting on here saying yoga is harmless, its just a buch of streches, shows how clueless they are. when someone tells you this has to to with envoking unclean spirits, perhaps tou should do about 30mseconds of research before you start flapping your gums on the world wide web so even more people will believe the lie. Its like candy on halloween. Its just candy for the kids right... not a holiday for witches, no no no. Its just good clean fun right. Sure. Its called the kundalini spirit. Not the spirit of Christ. Not the Holy Ghost. Therefore if you do this you are performing spiritual fornication against Jesus. The bible says God is our husband in spirit... it also says we are the bride of Christ. It also says thou shall have no other gods before me, it also says not to learn of thier ways it also says to avoid the very appearance of evil. So goahead strech your muscles and fornicate with unclean spirits... its very obvious how some people do not truly revrence The Lord.

But Halloween IS good clean fun. I did it as a kid and never attracted any kundalini spirits, or even any spaghettini spirits. It had nothing to do with Christ. It had to do with scoring candy. That's all.

But Halloween IS good clean fun. I did it as a kid and never attracted any kundalini spirits, or even any spaghettini spirits. It had nothing to do with Christ. It had to do with scoring candy. That's all.

Notice where you said... it had nothing to do with Christ. I dont even need to comment here do I?

Notice where you said... it had nothing to do with Christ. I dont even need to comment here do I?
Every kid I knew went out for Halloween, it was just fun and wasn't a religious activity. They dressed up in little costumes and went door to door. They got candy. They didn't become satanists. End of story.

What are you talking about? Do you go to the movies for Christ? Crap for Christ? Not everything we do is for Christ, unfortunately. My wife wants to hand candy out for kids with bible verses attached to them. We'll probably do it this year.

Anyway, yoga is very helpful. I used to do about 15 or 20 minutes a day and I always felt great. I actually need to go back to it. I'm all stiff because of my job.

The fact people are posting on here saying yoga is harmless, its just a buch of streches, shows how clueless they are. when someone tells you this has to to with envoking unclean spirits, perhaps tou should do about 30mseconds of research before you start flapping your gums on the world wide web so even more people will believe the lie. Its like candy on halloween. Its just candy for the kids right... not a holiday for witches, no no no. Its just good clean fun right. Sure. Its called the kundalini spirit. Not the spirit of Christ. Not the Holy Ghost. Therefore if you do this you are performing spiritual fornication against Jesus. The bible says God is our husband in spirit... it also says we are the bride of Christ. It also says thou shall have no other gods before me, it also says not to learn of thier ways it also says to avoid the very appearance of evil. So goahead strech your muscles and fornicate with unclean spirits... its very obvious how some people do not truly revrence The Lord.
Are you one of those who don't celebrate Christmas because the Christmas tree is a 'pagan idol'?

I see what you are saying. It's kind of like a couple colleges girls going to a party singing cyndi lauper songs, "oh girls, just want to have fun." Sure, it's all innocent fun, until someone slips them a roofie. This is why we should not be worldy, and of the world. Yoga, Halloween, and anything that's of the world we should stay clear of. If we play with fire, we will get burned.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

Are you one of those who don't celebrate Christmas because the Christmas tree is a 'pagan idol'?

No I celebrate Christmas. But the tree can be viewed as pagan or Christian. The tree does have pagan roots but there is also scripture christians use to say its ok such as hosea 14:8. Personally, I wont do a Christmas tree because it does have pagan roots. Anyone who researches this will find out. There is actually much of Christian holidays that has pagan roots. Christmas songs mention yule tide or yule time or yule logs. The yule log is a specific type of wood that was lit year after year from the log. It is pagan. Just google yule. Thwre is so much info out there on what is actualy pagan that will amaze someone that dont know. jerimiah 10:2 tells us not to learn of thier ways, and God has shown me much on this, and out of respect I choose not to celebrate anything with ties to false gods, paganisim or hinduisim(yoga) and I find it sad that people out there find it acceptable to do so when the bible clearly Instructs us to steer clear of such, even if one didnt become a satanist or envoke the kundalini spirit thru yoga, it is not the culture of Gods people. Its the culture of those who dont know God and worship false Gods. its the culture of the father of lies thought up to decieve people straight into hell. I mean seriously how does it look to the rest of the world if christians openly celebrate such? How will they see a difference? They wont because its all just good fun, right?

colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

how can one do this and say thank you God for this day to celebrate pagan holidays? Its a slap in the face to God.

I see what you are saying. It's kind of like a couple colleges girls going to a party singing cyndi lauper songs, "oh girls, just want to have fun." Sure, it's all innocent fun, until someone slips them a roofie. This is why we should not be worldy, and of the world. Yoga, Halloween, and anything that's of the world we should stay clear of. If we play with fire, we will get burned.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

DING DING DING....WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

There is a major difference between doing sinful worldly things and doing stretches and poses for the health benefits. The teachings that go along with yoga are something different. I'd say doing the stretches are fine as long as you aren't letting yourself be brainwashed with all the energy and power talk.

There is a major difference between doing sinful worldly things and doing stretches and poses for the health benefits. The teachings that go along with yoga are something different. I'd say doing the stretches are fine as long as you aren't letting yourself be brainwashed with all the energy and power talk.

Then lets just call it stretching.

Why would I do yoga poses daily and not call it yoga? I think that's ridiculous. I do really understand what you're saying, but I don't think we should avoid healthy things just because a group of people use it for something that isn't Christian.
sukhasana1.jpg

What is this stretching? Is she stretching? Or is she praying? See post #18

The trinity is another one that has ties to the roman triads which was pagan.

Uhm, no. The trinity is has ties to the Holy Bible, The Father, The Word, and Holy Ghost. What you are refering to goes all the way back to ancient babylon. Research semiramis, ishtars egg, nimrod and his son. the pagan tradition has it that nimrod acended to the sun and from then on was refered to as baal. Once they split from babylon there is evidence in all pagan/gentile cultures of a 3 in one god, little g. A symbol called the triquetta has three circles and is still found today in use in witchcraft. Its three circles or... three sixes as in the mark of the beast. Also the three sided pyramid which each have angles of 60 degrees hence, 6-6-6. The devil counterfiets God simply because he cannot make or create anything new. Its sun worship. Sun worship dates back to ancient babylon, which is why in ecclesiaestes it says "there is nothing new under the sun" its a play on words for saying people have always worshiped the devil. Google and study "gods of babylon" to learn more.

edit: and since we are on the topic of hindu stuff, shiva, vishnu, and shakti are thre hindi gods that run in threes.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukhasana1.jpg

What is this stretching? Is she stretching? Or is she praying? See post #18

Also, I would like to point out ALL of yoga positions are positions to envoke the kundalini spirit. If people would invest even 5 minutes to do some research on google, instead of justifying themselves, they could find the truth in what people are investing their time trying to tell them.

Also, I would like to point out ALL of yoga positions are positions to envoke the kundalini spirit. If people would invest even 5 minutes to do some research on google, instead of justifying themselves, they could find the truth in what people are investing their time trying to tell them.
Well, I can't argue with doing research.

Back