Your favorite songs?

Bonamassa's tune makes me wanna witness. Hallelujah is lamenting about love and loss, and remembering to give God the glory for all things. Well, we had a Mercy Me, so we need a Casting Crowns...

Last edited:

A timely song to remind us that we can praise Him even in this storm and uncertainty!

Glory to God!
What a outstanding tune.
I must say Wayne, you don’t mess about entering our Loving Home! I think you walked in with an angel, for I’m just coming out of nappies, ( Spiritually speaking,)
I am a new creation in the Lord just this year born, and needed that tune to help me walk😊

Remember where our help comes from! The rock that is not shaken. God bless all of you in this uncertain situation! Look towards our God who is in control!

The first time I heard this I thought it was a neat "heaven song". But then I realized that the "Land of Beaulah" was in the "Pilgrim's Progress" sense a place of Spiritual Rest in LIFE. The Land of Beaulah was the place after all Christian's turmoils of rest and spiritual peace, before crossing into the "Celestial City" for eternity.

Back