A Question For The Atheists

yeah and you do admit that Christianity is the closest to reality, everything else that follows is faith. thanks :)

uh-huh, i doubt that. you know humans, my friend, reality bites. but without fear or love of God, human beings can never be good enough.

just because we can never be good enough, doesn't mean we shouldn't try helping others. We should always try help others. We can do this with or without the biblical god.

just because we can never be good enough, doesn't mean we shouldn't try helping others. We should always try help others. We can do this with or without the biblical god.
But is there any justice with your "lazy god"? Does he know what's wrong and what's right, and discipline us to be right? If we have a lazy God, WHY NOT BE WICKED?

Justice or not, the lazy god can still create everything the way it is now. It doesn't matter if the lazy god can know what's right and what's wrong. Let me make this clear for you. You are trying to prove that the lazy god didn't create everything. I have heard no real argument to disprove that the lazy god didn't create everything.

god being lazy and us trying to be good have no correlation to each other. God can be lazy and we can be as good as we can to help each other. That's a fact.

Basically BalooU, you like the idea of a lazy god because he doesn't send people to hell, right? The lazy God doesn't exist because he doesn't make sense.

Basically BalooU, you like the idea of a lazy god because he doesn't send people to hell, right? The lazy God doesn't exist because he doesn't make sense.

I don't believe in a lazy god nor believe that anything that happens in the after we die because our identity cannot exist after we die, This just doesn't make sense. I certainly don't believe in the bible either. If you ever want to prove hell is real, go die naturally and come back to me.

Justice or not, the lazy god can still create everything the way it is now. It doesn't matter if the lazy god can know what's right and what's wrong. Let me make this clear for you. You are trying to prove that the lazy god didn't create everything. I have heard no real argument to disprove that the lazy god didn't create everything.

calling your own creator lazy, that's low. *laughs
since we both share the same faith of having a God, i can't argue you with that.
the thing is, what would we believe of all the beliefs. does your lazy god argument seemed like a real God to you?
what belief do you think presents the most accurate godly God? you don't have to answer that :)
i suggest you read "Understanding Creations" by Mark Whorton and Hill Roberts, the book covered all beliefs including agnostic and atheism.
since it is very clear that you yourself is vague about your own beliefs.

I was just discussing the lazy god as a real possibility but I don't know how we were created, or anything. There is no way of telling of what created us, or if we needed to be created by anything. We don't know anything about how matter first existed in the first place.

BalooU, I'm not sure why you are derailing this thread, if you want to discus your lazy god idea shouldn't you open a new thread?

You will not still believe, why you keep on repeating that....

You actually died and seen hell for yourself??? Can someone confirm that you died? Can I look at your death certificate? If you die in front of me, and come back to life again, then I will believe you. Can you explain to me how conscious can even exist if the computer that contains your conscious, get destroyed???

You actually died and seen hell for yourself??? Can someone confirm that you died? Can I look at your death certificate? If you die in front of me, and come back to life again, then I will believe you.
Lol noone goes to hell and comes back. If you want to know if hell is real or not, read what God has to say about it.

Lol noone goes to hell and comes back. If you want to know if hell is real or not, read what God has to say about it.

Just because you think God wrote the bible, doesn't make a fact. What makes it a fact is if that is a fact in the first place.

As it is going now, I don't see how a conscious can continue to exist without something to sustain it. You can't prove that souls and the afterlife is real either.

Just because you think God wrote the bible, doesn't make a fact. What makes it a fact is if that is a fact in the first place.
It is, you just don't know it or believe it. Did everyone believe in radio waves when we first discovered them? I'd assume not, but time will prove whether God's word is true or not.

It is, you just don't know it or believe it. Did everyone believe in radio waves when we first discovered them? I'd assume not, but time will prove whether God's word is true or not.

yeah, the only way you can prove the bible is true is only after my death. After I die, and I see God for myself, then I will certainly believe that God is real and he loved us and I will feel sorrow for rejecting Him then I will love Him even though me and God, at that point is eternal seperation.

an IF, then a THEN...

I said: you will still not believe even there is an IF....

I will believe you if you die and come back to me. I would have to confirm that you are dead though, then after that, come back to life, then discuss everything that you saw in the afterlife, and I will believe you. I don't see how a conscious can continue to exist after the mechanism that retains the conscious, die, let me ask you a question, if the computer have a dead battery, can it continue to operate? No. It's the same thing with humans. Without the brain, conscious cannot continue to exist.

yeah, the only way you can prove the bible is true is only after my death. After I die, and I see God for myself, then I will certainly believe that God is real and he loved us and I will feel sorrow for rejecting Him then I will love Him even though me and God, at that point is eternal seperation.
Why not except his gift of salvation now? Why not forsake the world, and join God's people? He treats us very well you know ;)

Back